Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209369 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
I got 9500 points in stage one
I submitted all my documents in stage two
Scored 7500 in stage three
And i did my stage four last night.

But my question is...has any one got a certificate of completion in stage two ( do they give a certificate there?)
The screenshot shows what mine is saying... Is it different from your's. Wanna know if there'z a problem or not

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kaykash007(m): 12:26am On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

But my question is...has any one got a certificate of completion in stage two ( do they give a certificate there?)
The screenshot shows what mine is saying... Is it different from your's. Wanna know if there'z a problem or not
. same here too
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kaykash007(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

. please have completed stage 3 too, what is stage 4 all about? i mean the typical questions. tnkz.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 5:18am On Apr 18, 2015
kaykash007:
. please have completed stage 3 too, what is stage 4 all about? i mean the typical questions. tnkz.

I think the questions differ according to the field you chose in stage three. Those for engineering had a different set of questions from those for customer service. I wrote for customer service and the questions included some english( correct the grammatical errors, essay questions, fill in the gaps with right answers, punctuation problema and capitalisation questions ). For mathematics, they were some algebra, quantitative reasoning, just the sort of questions you'll encounter in GMAT. Anyhow just be prepared for some tricky questions
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Ifycilia: 8:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Please if you've written customer service stage 4,how is the question
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Ajibade105(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Who has written stage4 for IT/Engineering?. How is the questions like?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by krasican(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifycilia:
Please if you've written customer service stage 4,how is the question
it was ok.very few mathematics though easy like median,word problem. 4 english dere is lexis nd structure ,concord and interpretation just like gmat question
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2015
"@Push_CV: Hi @Foraazy points were calculated based on time spent. However, the cut off mark was based on scores not points."
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2015
"@Push_CV: [Stage 4]: Please note that if after submitting and you don't get ANY question correctly, it gives you a new set of questions to try again."
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2015
what is the time allotted to stage 4?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Abdulleeh:
"@Push_CV: [Stage 4]: Please note that if after submitting and you don't get ANY question correctly, it gives you a new set of questions to try again."

That's bullsh*t. Its some flimsy, crappy excuse for their lapses. Their site is bugged. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 12:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Finally, It has submitted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
PaulCI:

Yes there is, after they are done with verifying your CV, the certificate will be ready for download.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2015
mrtidier:

Yes there is, after they are done with verifying your CV, the certificate will be ready for download.
wet in I wan use d certificate do ni?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kaysce(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
i got my stage 2 certificate and it did not take long
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tuncutie(f): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
diz stage four....plenty math
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 5:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
kaysce:
i got my stage 2 certificate and it did not take long

Shouldnt take long. I guess now we wait for the Stage 4 results. smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2015
Stage 4: Aptitude Tests

You have completed this stage of the Elite Employee Quest. Your Certificate of Completion and the score will be available soon.
We have tested certain analytic, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills. Aptitude tests assess problem-solving abilities, while also addressing data sufficiency, logic, and critical reasoning skills that are vital to career success.
We are compiling your result!
We will notify you through an email and via our media partners as soon as YOUR RESULT IS RELEASED.

Your result will be released soon.

Do you want to RE-TAKE your Stage 4 test?. IF YES, CLICK HERE!!!

Retake what? Like I like to

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 7:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Stage 4: Aptitude Tests

You have completed this stage of the Elite Employee Quest. Your Certificate of Completion and the score will be available soon.
We have tested certain analytic, writing, quantitative, verbal, and reading skills. Aptitude tests assess problem-solving abilities, while also addressing data sufficiency, logic, and critical reasoning skills that are vital to career success.
We are compiling your result!
We will notify you through an email and via our media partners as soon as YOUR RESULT IS RELEASED.

Your result will be released soon.

Do you want to RE-TAKE your Stage 4 test?. IF YES, CLICK HERE!!!

Retake what? Like I like to
shoo! Pushcv dey smoke,retake wetin,afta makin me repeat d questions 3 times,abeg i dnt wnt to enta psychatric hospital...tnk God d video game is almost ova...i pray super mario wud find his princess

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=uyosolo post=32929272]
shoo! Pushcv dey smoke,retake wetin,afta makin me repeat d questions 3 times,abeg i dnt wnt to enta psychatric hospital...tnk God d video game is almost ova...i pray super mario wud find his princess[/quote

Lol. The movie wasn't funny. Still waiting for those guys saying " I aced it" to come and tell us what's up.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 9:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
[quote author=Abdulleeh post=32929876][/quote]

Abdulleeh, who says he/she aced it?? LOL grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
mrtidier:

Abdulleeh, who says he/she aced it?? LOL grin

Lol. You know we've got some Eistein and Newtons here. I respect them die. I vividly recall that babe that had 10,000 and 8500 points. The babe head dey hot. Marry her and know you're gonna live the rest of your life in the library. Lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by adeboye86: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
Hi pple I've been following ur thread 4a yle as rgds pushcv aptitude test. I'll like to kno if any1 has succesfully completed d stage 4 of d test, aw it went, n aw interesting mayb difficult d test was. *winks*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Henrodah(m): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
adeboye86:
Hi pple I've been following ur thread 4a yle as rgds pushcv aptitude test. I'll like to kno if any1 has succesfully completed d stage 4 of d test, aw it went, n aw interesting mayb difficult d test was. *winks*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Henrodah(m): 5:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
@Adeboye86! Gaskiya to me the test was hard....15maths question(Gmat) then the remaining 5 was like fill in the gap, and locate grammatical errors.... My field was customer service.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by OptimistZeus(m): 8:07am On Apr 22, 2015
angry I guess the idea was to shed people, I'm now very skeptical of this quest, the questions kept on refreshing after I submitted about 4 times, and you can imagine different questions which comprised mostly of maths, that shii can drive sm1 crayy... angry
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Glaxx(m): 11:04am On Apr 22, 2015
OptimistZeus:
angry I guess the idea was to shed people, I'm now very skeptical of this quest, the questions kept on refreshing after I submitted about 4 times, and you can imagine different questions which comprised mostly of maths, that shii can drive sm1 crayy... angry

which browser do you use?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 2:32pm On Apr 22, 2015
You would be more confident of the outcome of a test if Math questions were more. You are sure when you solve correctly. I hate English jare. Stage 4 na yawa. grin

6 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by madri4u: 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2015
Chinekeeeeee..Stage 4 hard pass dragnet questions oooooo......Dis is jst to purnish unemployment graduates..

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2015
madri4u:
Chinekeeeeee..Stage 4 hard pass dragnet questions oooooo......Dis is jst to purnish unemployment graduates..

Lol. Can't wait to see the results.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sholay2011(m): 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hmmmm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.