Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209362 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
I guess everybody is getting the "Re-take Stage 4" notification. Do they mean everybody's performance is flagged, per se?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by madri4u: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2015
Push cv stage 4 na dead body..na only witch craft go fit pass am..lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:23am On Apr 25, 2015
See me see trouble ooo... I no know who tell me make I go re-take stage 4 oooooo.. the questions wey dem come giv me cum hard pass the first one. angry sad embarassed ... I still do am dem tell me say my time is up say I no submit on time. Dem come set another one for me again full of complicated verbal weapons. .. I come dey rush am so dat 11:59pm (friday) no go meet me on top d questions.

cry cry cry I for kuku leave the first one wey I do ooo..

I need una prayers. ...

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by megola: 1:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Caucasian:
See me see trouble ooo... I no know who tell me make I go re-take stage 4 oooooo.. the questions wey dem come giv me cum hard pass the first one. angry sad embarassed ... I still do am dem tell me say my time is up say I no submit on time. Dem come set another one for me again full of complicated verbal weapons. .. I come dey rush am so dat 11:59pm (friday) no go meet me on top d questions.
cry cry cry I for kuku leave the first one wey I do ooo..
I need una prayers. ...
Lol I can stil redo it....i submitted mine past 12...and it went tru...gudluck
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2015
megola:

Lol I can stil redo it....i submitted mine past 12...and it went tru...gudluck

I was worried till 1:00am.
And when I checked, I noticed it has not closed. So I did d stage 4 test for the 4th time around past 1am dis morning and believe me it was too fantastic and fruitful. Am over-sure abt my success cheesy cheesy...

Wish u and all success too
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 8:05am On Apr 25, 2015
Who else got this?

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Atyem(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
deluxecad:
Who else got this?
I got that. The last statement gets me thinking.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 8:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Atyem:

I got that. The last statement gets me thinking.
I got it as well. it seems it is general. Let us all put our trust in GOD!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:11am On Apr 25, 2015
akanmunimi:
I got it as well. it seems it is general. Let us all put our trust in GOD!

I did not get any message, please what is d content 0f the message because d picture is nt clear
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 9:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I did not get any message, please what is d content 0f the message because d picture is nt clear
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

check ur dashboard and let us know the outcome please
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Here:

This Batch of the Elite Employee Quest has come to an end, we are compiling all results of this batch at the moment.

The list of the Elite Employees for this Batch will be released next week and the next batch will commence immediately.

Thank you for participating. DO NOT APPLY for the next batch, you will be allowed to continue from where you left off. Your dashboard will be restored with the next batch.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2015
akanmunimi:
check ur dashboard and let us know the outcome please

I have seen the message,from my own perspective I think the list of successful elite employees would be released next week so for those who are not successful there is no need for them to apply again they can just proceed if they wish to continue. So there is no need to get scared cos its a general message
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
deluxecad:

Here:

This Batch of the Elite Employee Quest has come to an end, we are compiling all results of this batch at the moment.

The list of the Elite Employees for this Batch will be released next week and the next batch will commence immediately.

Thank you for participating. DO NOT APPLY for the next batch, you will be allowed to continue from where you left off. Your dashboard will be restored with the next batch.

Thanks dear, I just saw the message on my dashboard. I initially though they were sending emails that why I got a bit worried
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

I have seen the message,from my own perspective I think the list of successful elite employees would be released next week so for those who are not successful there is no need for them to apply again they can just proceed if they wish to continue. So there is no need to get scared cos its a general message
ok friend
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 10:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello everyone in the house, now that all the stages are over, I think its better to talk about what we are to expect next..... On their homepage, I always see the airtel logo and some other people say GTB is also part of it.... Please is there any other information ?? Cos next week far o
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:
Hello everyone in the house, now that all the stages are over, I think its better to talk about what we are to expect next..... On their homepage, I always see the airtel logo and some other people say GTB is also part of it.... Please is there any other information ?? Cos next week far o

For me its either shell,chevron, or none.

Lol. Was joking ni o

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:

My advice to every "not yet employed" graduate participating in the PushCV exercise is to take it serious, that is, try and do reasonably well in the stages as much as you can. The outlook of what their employment arrangement is looks promising. It may not necessarily be banks, telecoms and insurance only, I believe it will avail better opportunities than those. There's no harm in having one's profile successfully lodged in their database as having been tested and certified OK for employment.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Pinkieblue:
there are about 15 organizations pushcv partners with including gtb, airtel and union bank. to get this info just google elite employee batch 2. u will get d info there. Let Me Have Ur Feedback Pls
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:23am On Apr 25, 2015
akanmunimi:
there are about 15 organizations pushcv partners with including gtb, airtel and union bank. to get this info just google elite employee batch 2. u will get d info there. Let Me Have Ur Feedback Pls

Very true bro. Saw a couple of organizations on their site. Unfortunately, no engineering firms among
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2015
akanmunimi:

Alright I will do that as soon as I charge my fone
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Abdulleeh:

For me its either shell,chevron, or none.

Lol. Was joking ni o

Hahahahaha, I swear u bad pass olamide, but there is no harm in dreaming big, let's just be positive for a better outcome of this quest

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
deluxecad:

My advice to every "not yet employed" graduate participating in the PushCV exercise is to take it serious, that is, try and do reasonably well in the stages as much as you can. The outlook of what their employment arrangement is looks promising. It may not necessarily be banks, telecoms and insurance only, I believe it will avail better opportunities than those. There's no harm in having one's profile succesfully lodged in their database as having been tested and certified OK for employment.

True
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by aasun(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
VivaDeAngelo:

I pray oooooooooooo
Considering paying my first fruit offering to you.

LOL........GOD bless you ooooo. wish you best of luck. cheers
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Henrodah(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
This got me thinking, we were 5000elites chosen for this quest, and 4percent remaining. (4percent of 5000 is 200). Pushcv can provide jobs for the remaining 200 nationwide now, unless we were more that the 5000elites which they said were to partake for the first stage.....personally I know many people that were not accepted to this Batch 1, am kinda just confused sef....I wish everybody success.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by aasun(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caucasian:
Guyyy u mean say u score 55% For stage 3 and dey still fail u ?? Na waoooo....doz people wicked oo huuummmm thank God I pass stage 3 with 65%... I just did my stage 4 last night. .. I pray it comes out fruitful. @aasun

Sir, na so i see am oooo......60% is their set pass mark. Wish you best of luck as you proceed. cheerz
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 3:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Henrodah:
This got me thinking, we were 5000elites chosen for this quest, and 4percent remaining. (4percent of 5000 is 200). Pushcv can provide jobs for the remaining 200 nationwide now, unless we were more that the 5000elites which they said were to partake for the first stage.....personally I know many people that were not accepted to this Batch 1, am kinda just confused sef....I wish everybody success.

Keep driving your keke napep in cloud 9.

cheesy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Henrodah(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
garrix8:

Keep driving your keke napep in cloud 9.

cheesy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Henrodah(m): 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
May God help us all smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by madri4u: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
At d end of d scheme push cv go demand money for employment processing fees......Abi na lie i talk
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by femaks(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2015

This Batch of the Elite Employee Quest
has come to an end, we are compiling
all results of this batch at the moment.
The list of the Elite Employees for this
Batch will be released next week and
the next batch will commence
immediately.
Thank you for participating. DO NOT
APPLY for the next batch, you will be
allowed to continue from where you left
off. Your dashboard will be restored
with the next batch.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.