Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209351 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
deluxecad:

That is certainly not a covert abuse of opportunity my friend, that quoted post is an admin response from their blog.

I hear u sir but I will like u to confirm what am saying. when u visit that blog, u would see different questions and an option to give answers to any of the questions u wish. And immediately u post ur reply, the pushCV logo appears together with yur response. This is wat makes it appear as an admin response but its not... majority of answers to questions there are from quest applicants like u and me. Just try and see.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Caucasian:

I hear u sir but I will like u to confirm what am saying. when u visit that blog, u would see different questions and an option to give answers to any of the questions u wish. And immediately u post ur reply, the pushCV logo appears together with yur response. This is wat makes it appear as an admin response but its not... majority of answers to questions there are from quest applicants like u and me. Just try and see.
the responses from pushcv come with pushcv logo and i totally disagree with u. let us leave all of these behind and wait patiently for favourable result as promised this week. God will favour us all!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Camsydarling: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
[quote author=akanmunimi post=33176554] the responses from pushcv come with pushcv logo and i totally disagree with u. let us leave all of these behind and wait patiently for favourable result as promised this week. God will favour us all!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 1:42am On Apr 28, 2015
Camsydarling:

Why are you sounding as if you are not confident of the PUSHCV test you wrote? Pls, stop saying what is not real. PUSHCV is genuine, so don't discourage others because u know you will nt make it to the last. A group is trying to help people to get employed and you are there talking nonsense. Did they ask you to pay any money for the quest? I am surprise at some of you that calls yourselves graduates. Don't be pessimistic!!!
Is like some dont know how to use a quote in nairaland forum, imagine this guy replying negatively to a positive statements and 4 ur imformation i am of the very few that believe in this programme thus far and i am very sure i will make it to the very end. It is not by force to contribute to this forum when u don't have anything reasonable to say. The contributions here are constructive and not destructive.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Moyosoreola(m): 6:58am On Apr 28, 2015
I don get Job through push CV na God win!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Camsydarling:

Why are you sounding as if you are not confident of the PUSHCV test you wrote? Pls, stop saying what is not real. PUSHCV is genuine, so don't discourage others because u know you will nt make it to the last. A group is trying to help people to get employed and you are there talking nonsense. Did they ask you to pay any money for the quest? I am surprise at some of you that calls yourselves graduates. Don't be pessimistic!!!

*Oturugbeke*

There's something called "Subject-Verb Agreement".

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by akanmunimi: 8:07am On Apr 28, 2015
Good morning all! Please has anybody been able to log in into his/her dashboard dis morning? I could see frm my own that there is a maintainance going on and it will be completed on Monday? Are we saying here that we will not get stage 4 result till Monday?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by arabbunkum: 9:37am On Apr 28, 2015
Pls check the website now now and tell me what you see!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mercythrone(m): 10:02am On Apr 28, 2015
Stage four result is out. You can know whether you made it by typing your name in the search box on their site and click on check as if you're are an employer. Afterwards, look for your name. Elite employees has has the logo blinking on his/her name
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by nellyquash(f): 10:04am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't understand what am seeing here ooo.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by nellyquash(f): 10:07am On Apr 28, 2015
mercythrone:
Stage four result is out. You can know whether you made it by typing your name in the search box on their site and click on check as if you're are an employer. Afterwards, look for your name. Elite employees has has the logo blinking on his/her name

yea, i just saw my name blinking along side with the logo blinking. please what next
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Ukeachu1(m): 10:09am On Apr 28, 2015
I made it
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Ukeachu1:
I made it

So??

What did they give to you??

What's the point of the whole exercise, but an ego massaging logo beside your name...

cheesy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by singlefade25(f): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2015
I don't understand o. What is elite icon?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2015
nellyquash:

yea, i just saw my name blinking along side with the logo blinking. please what next

The logo beside is your prize, it's the reward for your hard work. Get a screenshot of it and post it on your Facebook page

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kennydee05(m): 10:13am On Apr 28, 2015
Is there anyone that understand the next awaiting phase for those that score between 60 and 80
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by nellyquash(f): 10:18am On Apr 28, 2015
garrix8:

The logo beside is your prize, it's the reward for your hard work. Get a screenshot of it and post it on your Facebook page

cheesy

u no well ooo sad sad sad
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 10:19am On Apr 28, 2015
nellyquash:
I don't understand what am seeing here ooo.

Hahaha! From their responses and sentence construction so far, I am not surprised about what I now see on their web site.

Well I saw my name with 4 blue stars and a blinking emblem. The question is if they have good employers from Oil and Gas. Nothing less for the whole test of my residual knowledge jare.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kennydee05(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
Check out screen shot of those partnering with Push CV

1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Gherrokid(m): 10:21am On Apr 28, 2015
kennydee05:
Is there anyone that understand the next awaiting phase for those that score between 60 and 80

Is 60 - 80% d pass mark range?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Schipolkky2211: 10:23am On Apr 28, 2015
pls what do they mean by I have not completed my elite employee quest? I have done all the our stages
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2015
kennydee05:
Check out screen shot of those partnering with Push CV

The companies listed are those they claim are involved. The question is: How are they involved??

Do you have an answer??

cheesy
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 10:27am On Apr 28, 2015
nellyquash:

u no well ooo sad sad sad

Just print out the screenshot, dress nicely and go to any GTBank near you. They'll employ you with immediate alacrity...

cool

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kennydee05(m): 10:28am On Apr 28, 2015
Gherrokid:

Is 60 - 80% d pass mark range?
I think so. Since 60% has been their cutoff mark since the beginning of the quest
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kennydee05(m): 10:31am On Apr 28, 2015
garrix8:

The companies listed are those they claim are involved. The question is: How are they involved??

Do you have an answer??

cheesy
Just keep the finger crossed. Hopefully the end of the tunnel isn't far again and we are going to see the light... just keep calm...
No harm in keeping calm, at least they are not demanding money from you.
Just appreciate their effort all this while.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2015
garrix8:

Just print out the screenshot, dress nicely and go to any GTBank near you. They'll employ you with immediate alacrity...

cool
grin grin...why you dey do the babe like this naa
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by deluxecad(m): 10:37am On Apr 28, 2015
garrix8:

cool

LOL
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
So I finished dis game sha...D medal is fyn tho grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mercythrone(m): 10:56am On Apr 28, 2015
Those making discouraging comments are not doing well. Well for those who made it through, you dont have to be anxious, just be patient and allow them to let you know what their offer is.

Whether there is job offer or not, i think it has been a wonderful experience with pushcv. Its good to know you can standout successful among many thousands.

7 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Ukeachu1(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2015
garrix8:

So??

What did they give to you??

What's the point of the whole exercise, but an ego massaging logo beside your name...

cheesy
lol...wait na the massage is still on o...lol
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:04am On Apr 28, 2015
Don't understand a dime of what I saw. All I know is that I am a 3 star general
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by garrix8: 11:09am On Apr 28, 2015
faith2ogesco:
So I finished dis game sha...D medal is fyn tho grin

Twas a great game.

Love the four-blue-stars concept...

cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.