Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209385 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Sexychristeen(f): 12:06pm On May 19, 2015
gospelishola:
I have completed 20 courses so far on push cv, will that add any value to my profile?

Hahahahahehehehehohoho OMG!!!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Sexychristeen(f): 12:10pm On May 19, 2015
Caucasian:

Come here.. what do people like you always mean by thread been derailed ?? Or don't u think the thread will be rather dead with only people like u here?

How did pushcv make people stranded? And what do you mean by outrageous test they made you go through? Did anyone force you to write the outrageous test? Do u even have a brain cell that could think of how to give people career opportunities? That is how you guys talk like babies but u don't know.

Nellyquash, you be really quash oooo
And u dey spit trash.

Stop picking offence at every little thing that is uttered especially when its not directed to you. Everyone is free to air their views, stop acting like Lord here.... cos you are not.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 12:45pm On May 19, 2015
Am mourning!!! My 1TB external hard disk of life just crashed. It contained over 150k worth of resources i had been gathering over the years. All my tutorials, my files, my seminars, the backup of my backups!!! OH LORD! Since external storage devices are failing constantly, where do u get to backup the backup of your backups? Apple icloud? Microsoft Azure? OH NOO!!! I am officially done for. I dont know how else to shed tears. OH LORD. *weeping*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by yorex2011: 1:09pm On May 19, 2015
mrtidier:
Am mourning!!! My 1TB external hard disk of life just crashed. It contained over 150k worth of resources i had been gathering over the years. All my tutorials, my files, my seminars, the backup of my backups!!! OH LORD! Since external storage devices are failing constantly, where do u get to backup the backup of your backups? Apple icloud? Microsoft Azure? OH NOO!!! I am officially done for. I dont know how else to shed tears. OH LORD. *weeping*
Try a data recovery software na
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 1:54pm On May 19, 2015
yorex2011:

Believe me bro, I didn't plan going down without a fight. Tried everything in the book. A recovery software would recover files that were deleted or were once there. In my case, the drive is not even accessible. Travelled from stackoverflow to bytes, yet zilch. Am crying myself a river
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 1:55pm On May 19, 2015
yorex2011:

Believe me bro, I didn't plan going down without a fight. Tried everything in the book. A recovery software would recover files that were deleted or were once there. In my case, the drive is not even accessible. Travelled from stackoverflow to bytes and every other forum out there, yet zilch. Am crying myself a river.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 3:27pm On May 19, 2015
mrtidier:
Oh .. so sorry abt dat. I know how terrible such things feel
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by yorex2011: 5:42pm On May 19, 2015
mrtidier:

Believe me bro, I didn't plan going down without a fight. Tried everything in the book. A recovery software would recover files that were deleted or were once there. In my case, the drive is not even accessible. Travelled from stackoverflow to bytes and every other forum out there, yet zilch. Am crying myself a river.

Take heart bro
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 5:46pm On May 19, 2015
Sexychristeen:

Stop picking offence at every little thing that is uttered especially when its not directed to you. Everyone is free to air their views, stop acting like Lord here.... cos you are not.
Sexychristeen ?? ? shocked shocked wow !!! shocked I love that name.

But don't be easily intimidated. I am not a, and not behaving like a lord. I am just a fictitious psycho whose mission here is to derail and re-rail the thread by unleashing anarchy to bear on it. Please take note and don't accuse me wrongly next time.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:47pm On May 19, 2015
Caucasian:

Oh .. so sorry abt dat. I know how terrible such things feel

Thanks bro. Thanks y'all. There are better days ahead for us all.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:58pm On May 19, 2015
I remember reading Roberts Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" where he presented the typical American society in the 1950s. Go to school, get good grades, get a good job, get a good life. He pointed out that the educational system did not teach them how to make money. As a result most Americans led a "rat race" kind of life.

Coming back to nigeria
In 2015, we still hear Go to school, get good grades, get good jobs and get a good life. I went to school, got good grades, but no good jobs yet.. Where are the oyel and gash jobs for lord's sake? Am tired mehn!!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:10pm On May 19, 2015
nellyquash:

you are just a BIG FOOL. So sorry for u tongue tongue tongue

Just checked your Account details now and realize why u were thinking from your Ass...... you are just a baby in Nairaland, Mtweeeeew tongue tongue tongue
Please calm down and listen. I only deep my fingers inside to ascertain the depth in centimeters. I never stimulated the edges. So please reduce the excitement.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 8:15pm On May 19, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I remember reading Roberts Kiyosaki's "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" where he presented the typical American society in the 1950s. Go to school, get good grades, get a good job, get a good life. He pointed out that the educational system did not teach them how to make money. As a result most Americans led a "rat race" kind of life.

Coming back to nigeria
In 2015, we still hear Go to school, get good grades, get good jobs and get a good life. I went to school, got good grades, but no good jobs yet.. Where are the oyel and gash jobs for lord's sake? Am tired mehn!!

Hahaha. I read that book too. In Nigeria, Education and good grades are not feasible enough to get you a good life. I have seen an MSc holder braving the cold as a motorcyclist (okada). Of course, there are jobs, but most graduates are non-employable, being knowledgeable only on what they were taught in Higher Institutions. Employees on the other hand either set unrealistically high standards with low pay, don't know a dime of what they really want or more commonly, are swimming in the Niger and Benue of favoritism and Nepotism. smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:29pm On May 19, 2015
mrtidier:

Hahaha. I read that book too. In Nigeria, Education and good grades are not feasible enough to get you a good life. I have seen an MSc holder braving the cold as a motorcyclist (okada). Of course, there are jobs, but most graduates are non-employable, being knowledgeable only on what they were taught in Higher Institutions. Employees on the other hand either set unrealistically high standards with low pay, don't know a dime of what they really want or more commonly, are swimming in the Niger and Benue of favoritism and Nepotism. smiley

You seem to understand the realm at which am coming. Imagine that PR asking an applicant if he/she can general 10 million naira. Will you seek for any job if you can generate 10 million naira?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:37pm On May 19, 2015
Abdulleeh:

You seem to understand the realm at which am coming. Imagine that PR asking an applicant if he/she can general 10 million naira. Will you seek for any job if you can generate 10 million naira?

LOL. Sure i wont. They frame up lofty expectations as though when they were beginners, they generated 10 million or more. Funny, disillusioned folks.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:39pm On May 19, 2015
Caucasian:

Please calm down and listen. I only deep my fingers inside to ascertain the depth in centimeters. I never stimulated the edges. So please reduce the excitement.

WTF Caucasian. LOL. Damn. Lmao. Depth is centimetres indeed. Take it easy bro. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by faith2ogesco(m): 8:15am On May 20, 2015
Caucasian:

U got my attention here...like seriously... In scorpions voice...get over here...gives him xxzz back z.plus a big knock..u evil sha shocked

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 9:01am On May 20, 2015
@ Abdulleeh and others here:
Rejoice with me coz, yesterday, I finally became a 4-star general! Yipee! At last! Now, let the jobs start rolling in!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 10:01am On May 20, 2015
At day's end, we will have to go a step further from devising means of linking employees with employers to creating meaningful jobs for future employees to look forward to.

The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your arm.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:09am On May 20, 2015
enigmatique:
Rejoice with me coz, yesterday, I finally became a 4-star general! Yipee! At last! Now, let the jobs start rolling in!

Hurray!!! My friend is now a 4 star general. *Oba must hear this*

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 10:16am On May 20, 2015
enigmatique:

LOL. My guy calm down. You know when we became Elite employees? Since 1960. We were even the first batch. Yet we're still chilling here. So keep calm and join us. LOL. Anyways, congrats. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:34pm On May 20, 2015
nellyquash:

YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL, NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT. MIND YOU, TELL THAT (I only deep my fingers inside to ascertain the depth in centimeters. I never stimulated the edges. So please reduce the excitement. ) TO YOUR SISTERS.

Hey dear, as a fellow chick, I'd advice you to just ignore him, remember u don't know him and u might never meet him, the more u keep replying him the more he gets excited in hurting you, and trust me caucasian has your time... Because his mission statement is a psycho that causes chaos....

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:35pm On May 20, 2015
@ nellyquash and caucasian please just forgive yourselves and move on , remember we are elites not enemies
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 12:47pm On May 20, 2015
nellyquash:

YOU ARE JUST A BIG FOOL, NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT. MIND YOU, TELL THAT (I only deep my fingers inside to ascertain the depth in centimeters. I never stimulated the edges. So please reduce the excitement. ) TO YOUR SISTERS.

Calm down sister. I beg of you to stop all this and bury the hatchet. You guys don't even know each other. @caucasian please stop the insults particularly at nellyquash. I trust you to come up with some beautiful lines and phrases to win back her respect and affection
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:51pm On May 20, 2015
nellyquash:

sweedy i get u. Thanks...... That guy is just a slowpoke......

Wonders without. End dear, that's your new realm
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 12:54pm On May 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Calm down sister. I beg of you to stop all this and bury the hatchet. You guys don't even know each other. @caucasian please stop the insults particularly at nellyquash. I trust you to come up with some beautiful lines and phrases to win back her respect and affection

Yes caucasian cheesy that ur well designed speech that leaves me speechless
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Yes caucasian cheesy that ur well designed speech that leaves me speechless
You and caucasian sha.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 1:52pm On May 20, 2015
LOL. The cyber community can sometimes be frustrating. Someone would just stay in his/her comfort zone and use his/her thumb to spew fire and brimstone. By their comments, they take the guise of one no-nonsense Mayweatherish dragon that would beat you to a pulp if he or she sets eyes on you. A lady once rained acid on me on Facebook, when I got to meet her, she was one skinny, timid SS1 girl. Attimes you just feel like dragging the person out of his/her phone and duelling a Scorpion vs Sub-Zero. Fight to the death, to settle the dispute once and for all.

You both should bury the hatchet tho.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 2:36pm On May 20, 2015
Abdulleeh:

You and caucasian sha.

The speech is 4 nelly na

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.