Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209347 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:21pm On May 26, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Bro, I miss being online too. Am engrossed in some serious activities here. I'll be inadvertently absent for awhile. Sup to pinkieblue,caucasian,uyosolo,adenirandorothy, mrtidier and everyone

We'll be waiting bro. smiley
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 7:39am On May 27, 2015
mrtidier:

Blue pink, dont mind them. I have always implied that derailing is allowed. Derailing the thread is better than leaving it crawling with spiders. Avail yourselves, lets exchange ideas. Any job interviews yet?

BTW, i just finished working on a blog, birthed solely for horror tales. Check it out and let me know your opinions. http://twixtedminds.tumblr.com

The home page reminds me of SCREAM

I can't view the. Tales
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:16am On May 27, 2015
mrtidier:
Hold up! Abdulleh, Caucasian,Uysolo, bluepink, Enigmatique, and the rest of the guys making the thread happen, where did y'all go? This thread ain't permitted to die. Is it the fuel or power scarcity? Y'all come on! I miss y'all!
Hehehehe I was supposed to ask you all dsame question cos I wasn't seeing anybody online as I was checking the thread everyday. So how come the fuel scarcity affected the availability of power on you guys phone and didn't affect me one day ?? grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 8:24am On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehe I was supposed to ask you all dsame question cos I wasn't seeing anybody online as I was checking the thread everyday. So how come the fuel scarcity affected the availability of power on you guys phone and didn't affect me one day ?? grin

Because your neighbour finally allowed u to charge your fone with his gen on ....
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by sassydust(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2015
is it just me, or am i seeing a LOT of interviews and job openings on my dashboard? i chose accounting/finance by the way.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 10:10am On May 27, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Bro, I miss being online too. Am engrossed in some serious activities here. I'll be inadvertently absent for awhile. Sup to pinkieblue,caucasian,uyosolo,adenirandorothy, mrtidier and everyone
We will not take it. Thats a big lie. No engrossed activity will stop you from using ur phone for just a minute. You want to create artificial scarcity of comedy so oooo...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:58am On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

We will not take it. Thats a big lie. No engrossed activity will stop you from using ur phone for just a minute. You want to create artificial scarcity of comedy so oooo...

Lol. Always funny. Am online now cos am in town atm. Soon I'll be back in the bush doing what brings money to the bank. Tell me, what's the latest with pinkie? Has she accepted to be your lady? In the absence of job love can fill some voids

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mjcee(f): 11:09am On May 27, 2015
Push CV is currently recruiting for Union Bank [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:22am On May 27, 2015
Dela007:
It pains me to see many graduates unemployed. When will all this suffering end?
Heya my dear, it pains me and God to see many graduates unemployed too. Our sincere sympathy and empathy for them. When will the suffering end? It will surely end when we realize that employers are also humans like us but they think differently from dependent job seekers. I really feel for the unemployed and underemployed.

But retrospectively, No man was born with the responsibility of giving you a job. We need to understand that the human society is not static but dynamic. And if it is dynamic, it means it is in a constant state of flux or change. If you perused the progression of human society from the origin of man, you would infer that it has advanced from the barbarian stone age into a more complex ICT era.

pitiable enough, the ignorance of the aforementioned has invariably made about 90% of mankind to associate stereo-types with contemporary social-economic dynamics. And what is this stereo-type? Go to school, Go to school, get a good grade and you will get a good job. Now despite the good grades, where are the good jobs? Be mindful that ignorance is the common ancestor of all chronic diseases.

Our educational system is a model of the Western educational system and the western educational system is modeled alongside the Prussian educational system. The palpable truth is that the prussian educational system was designed and cadenced to make its graduates an employee and not employers. It was initiated in 1888 by the then Prussian President, Sir Oto Von Bismarck.

The rationale behind the system was to create or produce a mass army of employees who will fill the vacancies in the factories and offices created by the industrial revolution of the late 18th and early 19th century. Hence, the need for faculties and departments. When you study accounting, you become an accountant in a company because all you were taught was how to account for a company. The same thing applies to other specialized disciplines.

Worse yet, there are myriad of graduates NOW with these western certifications without commensurate increase in industries and diversifications. The earlier we realized that we are no longer in the industrial age but the information age the better for we all. The globe is currently in need of leaders and multifarious entrepreneurs and not workers.

So, would you rather put your brain power to work and then be in charge of your own financial future? Or leave your potentials unexplored and become a stooge in the hands of a souless capitalist ? Make your choice.

And in reiteration, No man was created solely to give us a job. Life is ;- "Every man for himself, God for us all. Whoever is slow, may the devil take him". grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:52am On May 27, 2015
Pinkieblue:

The home page reminds me of SCREAM

I can't view the. Tales

BleuPink, dont worry, in a jiffy. The blog is still in baby stages. Ill keep you posted.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 11:53am On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

LOL. I don resurrect all of una nau
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 11:59am On May 27, 2015
mrtidier:

BleuPink, dont worry, in a jiffy. The blog is still in baby stages. Ill keep you posted.

Nice
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:20pm On May 27, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Please do not derail the thread bikonu. Chai! I loved Noob. Oshio's reincarnate. Lol
Oshio's reincarnate ? sad sad please who is Oshio ??
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 2:22pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Because your neighbour finally allowed u to charge your fone with his gen on ....
Haha ha ha ha. . We have our own generation ...oh sorry generator
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 3:23pm On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

Haha ha ha ha. . We have our own generation ...oh sorry generator

We

U stay with your parents
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 3:46pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkieblue:

We

U stay with your parents
see as dis wan don spoil him show...wen pinkieblue ws abt to say yes...caucasian hw lng wud i continue to coach u,nw whr do u expect pinkie to pack her load nd come,ur parents house?
I greet d house,its bn a while,so busy offshore,dat i dnt hv time 4 pushcv again
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 4:24pm On May 27, 2015
mrtidier:
Hold up! Abdulleh, Caucasian,Uysolo, bluepink, Enigmatique, and the rest of the guys making the thread happen, where did y'all go? This thread ain't permitted to die. Is it the fuel or power scarcity? Y'all come on! I miss y'all!
My chairman, na bcoz I busy oo. Besides, I didn't av as much data connectivity as I wanted. But now I'm back! So, let's get those jobs men! :-)
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 4:25pm On May 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha.. dis nairaland people. I took breakfast very late this morning and then inundated my blood vessels with a purported 6% alcoholic drink and later found myself dizzy as if i was sodden in excess drink. I decided to sleep and after a lengthy sleep diz afternoon. I woke up to check this thread and behold this bomb awaited me and bombed me..hahahahahaha .. which kind people be diz ?? Uyosolo have u been treated now? ..haha haha ha *still laughing*
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 4:34pm On May 27, 2015
uyosolo:

see as dis wan don spoil him show...wen pinkieblue ws abt to say yes...caucasian hw lng wud i continue to coach u,nw whr do u expect pinkie to pack her load nd come,ur parents house?
I greet d house,its bn a while,so busy offshore,dat i dnt hv time 4 pushcv again

U and abdulleh ba ? If and when I catch both of u
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 5:25pm On May 27, 2015
Pinkieblue:

We

U stay with your parents
Lol .. Dear, .. I don't. My eldest sister put to bed recently and then I decided to use this downtime period to visit her..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by urchbarbie(f): 6:05pm On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

Lol .. Dear, .. I don't. My eldest sister put to bed recently and then I decided to use this downtime period to visit her..
iro nla
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 6:23pm On May 27, 2015
urchbarbie:
iro nla
Hehehehe see wahala oooo. Lol ..barbie am serious. Ok how do u want me to prove it ? Just tell me and I will ...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Pinkieblue(f): 6:26pm On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

uncle caucasian congratulobia
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by urchbarbie(f): 8:07pm On May 27, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehe see wahala oooo. Lol ..barbie am serious. Ok how do u want me to prove it ? Just tell me and I will ...
u painstakingly took time in explaining dat. guys dont do dat. its a carefully thought lie. #winks
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 9:44pm On May 27, 2015
urchbarbie:
u painstakingly took time in explaining dat. guys dont do dat. its a carefully thought lie. #winks
Hahahahahah.. This one is serious issue ooo. how did you know that I took time? Were you watching me when I was typing? Well, as you can see, pinky already believed me. She trust I don't lie. You see ??
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by urchbarbie(f): 3:28am On May 28, 2015
Caucasian:

Hahahahahah.. This one is serious issue ooo. how did you know that I took time? Were you watching me when I was typing? Well, as you can see, pinky already believed me. She trust I don't lie. You see ??
a woman in luv believes anything.........just anything!

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by uyosolo: 7:06am On May 28, 2015
urchbarbie:
a woman in luv believes anything.........just anything!
i love dis...dis babe is as smart as me...caucasian beware o,doz ur pry sch lies wunt work here,go nd get ur house,cos pinkie is abt to say yes...guess dis is d best tin pushcv hs done..#pushmarriage...who is nxt?

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by babasewen(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2015
Morning everyone. Just in case you need mtn data for your internet access "Get 1gig data for 1200naira 2gigs at 2300. 3gigs @3,400, 4gigs @4,500, 5gigs @5,600 etc on mtn and enjoy for the rest of the month. Whatsapp/call for details 08060075974. Thanks. I know the better jobs are on the way, not negotiable.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by solochris(m): 1:24pm On May 28, 2015
Just got an invitation for interview from Zartech Limited for customer Relation Executive via pushcv. who else?

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Rich4god(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2015
solochris:
Just got an invitation for interview from Zartech Limited for customer Relation Executive via pushcv. who else?
i just pm u...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Rich4god(m): 2:40pm On May 28, 2015
Plz, can d elites in the house explain to me how the stage 3 n 4 works... If u fail, will dia b a second chance or Dat's all..
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by phetty(m): 2:58pm On May 28, 2015
Caucasian:

Heya my dear, it pains me and God to see many graduates unemployed too. Our sincere sympathy and empathy for them. When will the suffering end? It will surely end when we realize that employers are also humans like us but they think differently from dependent job seekers. I really feel for the unemployed and underemployed.

But retrospectively, No man was born with the responsibility of giving you a job. We need to understand that the human society is not static but dynamic. And if it is dynamic, it means it is in a constant state of flux or change. If you perused the progression of human society from the origin of man, you would infer that it has advanced from the barbarian stone age into a more complex ICT era.

pitiable enough, the ignorance of the aforementioned has invariably made about 90% of mankind to associate stereo-types with contemporary social-economic dynamics. And what is this stereo-type? Go to school, Go to school, get a good grade and you will get a good job. Now despite the good grades, where are the good jobs? Be mindful that ignorance is the common ancestor of all chronic diseases.

Our educational system is a model of the Western educational system and the western educational system is modeled alongside the Prussian educational system. The palpable truth is that the prussian educational system was designed and cadenced to make its graduates an employee and not employers. It was initiated in 1888 by the then Prussian President, Sir Oto Von Bismarck.

The rationale behind the system was to create or produce a mass army of employees who will fill the vacancies in the factories and offices created by the industrial revolution of the late 18th and early 19th century. Hence, the need for faculties and departments. When you study accounting, you become an accountant in a company because all you were taught was how to account for a company. The same thing applies to other specialized disciplines.

Worse yet, there are myriad of graduates NOW with these western certifications without commensurate increase in industries and diversifications. The earlier we realized that we are no longer in the industrial age but the information age the better for we all. The globe is currently in need of leaders and multifarious entrepreneurs and not workers.

So, would you rather put your brain power to work and then be in charge of your own financial future? Or leave your potentials unexplored and become a stooge in the hands of a souless capitalist ? Make your choice.

And in reiteration, No man was created solely to give us a job. Life is ;- "Every man for himself, God for us all. Whoever is slow, may the devil take him". grin grin grin

I've been a passive follower of this thread. You - Caucasian - has got my attention (positively and negatively) many times. This post of yours is one of the positives'. I couldn't move on without saying that your sense of reasoning and art of writing are really fascinating.

More Vaseline to your elbow...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.