Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,197 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209287 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Caucasian:
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I sincerely apologize for my untold absence for sometime now. It is a feeling of qualm on my spirit for my inactions to formerly take excuse or worse yet, announce my abscond.

But truth be told, My mental conditions deteriorated quite dramatically and so abruptly that i inescapably had to participate in a 'lunacy Emancipation Programme' initiated by the British Psychiatrists Association(BPA) in maitama, Abuja. There were legions of fresh and experienced graduates who were beneficiaries of the scrupulous free treatment programme and to my greatest surprise, uyosolo was a participant and fellow comrade in the struggle for eternal sanity.

Joyously for me, We were in thesame ward for merely a week before further MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan proved that he is conspicuously suffering from an overdose of hallucinogens and amphetamines in his neurology and cerebral vessels And this reason explains his intermittent violent rage between sane conducts. Medical recommendations suggested that he should he be transfered to a pertinent ward and be lobectomized before his condition advances to chronic epilepsy. We missed his displays when he left. grin

Towards the end of his successful surgery, information came to his surgeon that his betrothed was contempraneously suffering pre-delivery complications in the Labour room arising from pyloric stenosis of the baby.

Goodnews has it that they are now doing fine and almost better. He will be coming here too soon for Thanksgiving to God when he returns from Offshore. And as for me, I am very glad and thankful that my condition has improved to a considerable level below average grin grin grin

Greetings to u all once more on my ephemeral return grin

;DD
Caucasian is truly a literature genius

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:57am On Jul 04, 2015
Neroski:

lmao.weeds is not our portion o.may fruits began to come forth for us all. bdw, i noticed push cv is having more and more make sense jobs but who are the people getting this jobs na?
My dear u have been scarce ooo and your scarcity contributed to the dormancy of this thread. If u no cultivate ur land portion regularly na weed go grow na ... hummm as for pushcv, I no understand again oooo.. whether na plenty experience wey we no get dey affect us I no know oooo.. maybe some one else has an idea as to d major reason. .
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
enigmatique:

Sepulchre? God forbid ooo. It's more like "stop ur long hours of geeking, browsing, reading and relaxing". :-D But hey, do u SERIOUSLY want this thread to come alive again and even boil over with activity?

Why not ??. The somewhat spontaneous inactivity of this thread is a timely proof that a thread of this nature will struggle to survive without a deliberate and interesting derail cheesy ...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caucasian:

My dear u have been scarce ooo and your scarcity contributed to the dormancy of this thread. If u no cultivate ur land portion regularly na weed go grow na ... hummm as for pushcv, I no understand again oooo.. whether na plenty experience wey we no get dey affect us I no know oooo.. maybe some one else has an idea as to d major reason. .
i never unfollow o.i still dey with una praying for us all.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Caucasian, I got so discouraged with the pushcv crew. they played a fast one us by promising us with great job networks. the stifling issue is those untrue comments i see on their blog and Twitter handle about how push CV has helped us immensely. as it is now, I could strangle that somto ifuzue of a being
Hahahahaha hahaha .. Abdulleeh please don't strangle him oooo.. . He might have possibly seen this ur post and be shocked. .lol.. My friend u don't have to be discouraged ooo... pushcv giv us job or not lets still chat and enjoying ourselves here while we trust God for our career dream. But what baffles me is that, at least , one of us here should have gotten a job or attended a successful physical interview with their client company and waiting for an offer letter. This is taking too long now. So far, I have received two consecutive success mail regarding my online interview and that I should keep my lines on because my Application has been forwarded to the recruiter but up till now no message ....hummmm

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neroski:

i never unfollow o.i still dey with una praying for us all.
Hehehehehe ... prayer is good but I want something tangible from you ... Ask me what :::

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 1:30pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caucasian:

Hehehehehe ... prayer is good but I want something tangible from you ... Ask me what :::
WHAT? shocked
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
The fact that nobody here has gotten a job makes the whole process a waste of time. The only beauty about it is that I met persons like you through them or should I say through seun osewa.
Anyway, let somtex know he 'fall people hand sha'

Caucasian:

Hahahahaha hahaha .. Abdulleeh please don't strangle him oooo.. . He might have possibly seen this ur post and be shocked. .lol.. My friend u don't have to be discouraged ooo... pushcv giv us job or not lets still chat and enjoying ourselves here while we trust God for our career dream. But what baffles me is that, at least , one of us here should have gotten a job or attended a successful physical interview with their client company and waiting for an offer letter. This is taking too long now. So far, I have received two consecutive success mail regarding my online interview and that I should keep my lines on because my Application has been forwarded to the recruiter but up till now no message ....hummmm

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Neroski:

WHAT? shocked
Hahhahah haha .. don't be too anxious and tensed ... I only need 45.7% of your first three salaries grin .. I do small aproko and I realize say u don get job.. the percentage I am asking you for is for an online party.. send the money. After I spend am on debauchery, I go organise the party grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abdulleeh:
The fact that nobody here has gotten a job makes the whole process a waste of time. The only beauty about it is that I met persons like you through them or should I say through seun osewa.
Anyway, let somtex know he 'fall people hand sha'

lmao... and I remember how you battled stage 4 through. In fact, none of us would imagine then that come this time the whole thing will still be unfruitful to us.. but who come be those people wey dey claim say pushcv dun help them get job? If na lie them dey lie them better be ashamed of their lives oooo
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by tgmservice: 3:27pm On Jul 04, 2015
Its official PUSHCV is defunct I really feel sori for the guys who paid them money for cv writing services they are the final twist to this scam show. Good bye push cv thanks for nothing and am officially closing this dead thread. signing out AM OUT!!!

4 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caucasian:

Why not ??. The somewhat spontaneous inactivity of this thread is a timely proof that a thread of this nature will struggle to survive without a deliberate and interesting derail cheesy ...
No, it's not an effort to derail the thread. So, my suggestion is this:

[size=20pt]LET US WRITE AN OPEN LETTER TO PUSHCV![/size]
Fellas, what do you think? If not an open letter, let's at least brainstorm on a means of publicly and loudly telling PushCV that we're disappointed with all that they've done so far, and that they should find something to do about it, otherwise we will label them a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
I totally concur with enigmatique. Caucasian, uyosolo, mrtidier this is the time to show your writing skills. Its your clarion call to help thousands of Nigerians

enigmatique:

No, it's not an effort to derail the thread. So, my suggestion is this:

[size=20pt]LET US WRITE AN OPEN LETTER TO PUSHCV![/size]
Fellas, what do you think? If not an open letter, let's at least brainstorm on a means of publicly and loudly telling PushCV that we're disappointed with all that they've done so far, and that they should find something to do about it, otherwise we will label them a scam.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Abdulleeh:
I totally concur with enigmatique. Caucasian, uyosolo, mrtidier this is the time to show your writing skills. Its your clarion call to help thousands of Nigerians

Haha ha ha ha ha ha .... Abdulleeh u dun start to make someone laff anyhow again. ... what about you? You no get writing skills ??
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 8:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
Caucasian:

Haha ha ha ha ha ha .... Abdulleeh u dun start to make someone laff anyhow again. ... what about you? You no get writing skills ??

the grammar for your head fit make me forget my alma mata. sometimes, I wonder whether you use the oxford dictionary as your pillow. please put up something worthwhile

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by enigmatique(m): 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Abdulleeh:

Good. Let's set next week Saturday/Sunday as a deadline for the submission of our drafts, then we'll JOINTLY choose one or agree to merge 2 or 3 of them together. Agreed?
cc Caucasian, Neroski, mrtidier, and Pinkieblue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by somtex: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Hello,

We realize that many people or companies have not been vocal about PushCV getting them jobs or PushCV filling their vacancies, that isn't something that we, as a company have control of.

Since the minute the Elite Employee Quest (Batch A) was concluded, we have been placing and have placed multiple candidates in various positions within organizations including banks and oil companies. Many large organizations have shortlisted people from our database but their interview process is external and out of our control, but we are able to keep up and follow up with these companies via calls for updates.

Here are some testimonials from employers who recruited from us and currently have elite employees working for them:

"I must thank PushCV for providing candidates to join my team. Since they resumed, they have been totally committed to the job and they will go places with their humility. Thank you for your great assistance"
- Olatunbosun Raji, Sales Manager, ARM Life

"Recruiting has always been a chaotic activity for young companies like ours. PushCV was able to streamline the process for us by giving us easy
access to a ready pool of talent. We hired fast and we're pleased with the candidates."
- SAMUEL-BIYI Olaoluwa, Co-Founder, SureGifts

"We are extremely impressed with Pushcv.com SmartRecruit Service. We got a ton of resumes and most were from individuals with all the qualifications that we needed. We had no problem coming up with a pool of candidates to talk to and ultimately hired ones that came to us through the web site. I was amazed at how quickly we started getting resumes once we applied. The website is very employer friendly and the job posting was easy for us to set up. We will definitely use the site again in the future."
- Human Resource Manager, Hotels.ng

"PushCV has helped me to reduce the time my vacancies spend on other job sites. The candidates have been exceptional. I am definitely using Smart Recruit, long term"
- Abiola Akinyele, Director, Forextime Ltd.

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by oluseundele(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

We realize that many people or companies have not been vocal about PushCV getting them jobs or PushCV filling their vacancies, that isn't something that we, as a company have control of.

Since the minute the Elite Employee Quest (Batch A) was concluded, we have been placing and have placed multiple candidates in various positions within organizations including banks and oil companies. Many large organizations have shortlisted people from our database but their interview process is external and out of our control, but we are able to keep up and follow up with these companies via calls for updates.

Here are some testimonials from employers who recruited from us and currently have elite employees working for them:

"I must thank PushCV for providing candidates to join my team. Since they resumed, they have been totally committed to the job and they will go places with their humility. Thank you for your great assistance"

"Recruiting has always been a chaotic activity for young companies like ours. PushCV was able to streamline the process for us by giving us easy
access to a ready pool of talent. We hired fast and we're pleased with the candidates."

"We are extremely impressed with Pushcv.com SmartRecruit Service. We got a ton of resumes and most were from individuals with all the qualifications that we needed. We had no problem coming up with a pool of candidates to talk to and ultimately hired ones that came to us through the web site. I was amazed at how quickly we started getting resumes once we applied. The website is very employer friendly and the job posting was easy for us to set up. We will definitely use the site again in the future."

"PushCV has helped me to reduce the time my vacancies spend on other job sites. The candidates have been exceptional. I am definitely using Smart Recruit, long term"

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies. There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.
If I could remember, the information given us before the commencement of the employee quest was that successful candidates would be recruited for companies/organizations that are in partnership with Pushcv. What this actually resulted into which was a surprise to majority of us that succeeded the quest was that we should start applying for vacancies. Vacancies of which majority of them requires like 5 years experience. How does that help us?
You claimed you've placed people in positions, what percentage of elites have been positioned? These testimonies are not genuine reasons for us to accept that you've placed many people into organizations. Personally, I can sit down and write all these testimonies.
Pushcv has failed us and I don't think majority of us who are seeking jobs through you have trust in you again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

The employers and companies recruiting from PushCV are clearly visible on https://www.pushcv.com/companies There is a huge drive for many other companies to recruit using PushCV in the coming months, and we will surely keep you posted.

And somebody decided to 'like' this. What a pity
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neyozak: 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lies! Ole!!! So are u telling me dat nobody is here to substantiate ur claims while we see threads on "praise God, I got a Job" on daily basis on Nairaland.But we are yet to see anyone u says he/she got job 4rm u guys. U jobless hustlers used tricks to collect N1000 4rm innocent and helpless Nigerians. God we judge! Chai! Chai! Chai! der is God ooooooooooooooooooooooo.............
somtex:
Hello,

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neyozak: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
@all, I wanna suggest dat we need not to be economy in our choice of words as regard d whole nonsense. And so,let us counter these hustlers the same way we publicized dem. Let share d force impression on Facebook, twitter, whatapp, google plus,BBM etc and make d whole world know dat these guys are d most dangerous scammers ever seen since d beginning of d world.
I specially wanna call on gurus on animation and graphics in d house to upload file dat we depicts d force impression of these useless hustlers and we begin to share 4rm der........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Calbarian(m): 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Neyozak:
@all, I wanna suggest dat we need not to be economy in our choice of words as regard d whole nonsense. And so,let us counter these hustlers the same way we publicized dem. Let share d force impression on Facebook, twitter, whatapp, google plus,BBM etc and make d whole world know dat these guys are d most dangerous scammers ever seen since d beginning of d world.
I specially wanna call on gurus on animation and graphics in d house to upload file dat we depicts d force impression of these useless hustlers and we begin to share 4rm der........

I'd say we should exercise restraint and be civil in our choice of words while trying to get either of clarification or closure on this matter.

I'm probably alone in this but although he did quite well in going as far as mentioning individuals, their portfolios and the companies they represented, I perceived this air of arrogance in the last post by Messrs Somtex. I no blame am sha, na d person wey dey beg wey im hand dey long pass.

This goes directly to Somtex:
Would you be so kind as to ensure that the employers send rejection messages and suitable correspondence to elite employees on their waiting list?

At the end of the day, na God go win.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Funny enough....some people were printing the certificate with grade 1 colour printers and adding to their educational qualifications.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caucasian:
Weeds growing on this our land portion? NO.

We will not take it (Revolt).

Mrtidier, I summon you here. Abadone that cave.

Abdulleh , come out of your purgatory.

Enigmatique, leave your sepulchre. Show up.

Minus uyosolo grin grin grin

I give u all 3 days maximum to reach here grin

You all left! I had to abscond too! grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caucasian:
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I sincerely apologize for my untold absence for sometime now. It is a feeling of qualm on my spirit for my inactions to formerly take excuse or worse yet, announce my abscond.

But truth be told, My mental conditions deteriorated quite dramatically and so abruptly that i inescapably had to participate in a 'lunacy Emancipation Programme' initiated by the British Psychiatrists Association(BPA) in maitama, Abuja. There were legions of fresh and experienced graduates who were beneficiaries of the scrupulous free treatment programme and to my greatest surprise, uyosolo was a participant and fellow comrade in the struggle for eternal sanity.

Joyously for me, We were in thesame ward for merely a week before further MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) Scan proved that he is conspicuously suffering from an overdose of hallucinogens and amphetamines in his neurology/cerebral vessels And this reason explains his intermittent violent rage between sane conducts. Medical recommendations suggested that he should be transfered to a pertinent ward and be lobectomized before his condition advances to chronic epilepsy. We missed his displays when he left. grin

Towards the end of his successful surgery, information came to his surgeon that his betrothed was contemporaneously suffering pre-delivery complications in the Labour room arising from pyloric stenosis of the baby.

Goodnews has it that they are now doing fine and almost better. He will be coming here too soon to enliven the thread and for Thanksgiving to God when he returns from Offshore. And as for me, I am very glad and thankful that my condition has improved to a considerable level below average grin grin grin

Greetings to u all once more on my ephemeral return grin

AMPHETAMINE!!!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mrtidier: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where are y'all? I had an interview yesterday(Not PushCV of course). It was insane!!! 4 gurus vs yours sincerely. I nearly bit my tongue grin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
mrtidier:
Where are y'all? I had an interview yesterday(Not PushCV of course). It was insane!!! 4 gurus vs yours sincerely. I nearly bit my tongue grin

How did it go tidier? I'm sure you mesmerized them
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
Funny enough....some people were printing the certificate with grade 1 colour printers and adding to their educational qualifications.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
lmao.buhahahahahahaha, this cracked my ribs bigtime cheesy,like seriously
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
somtex:
Hello,

As big as nairaland platform is, how come not a single person here has been able to testify to have gotten a job from Pushcv? i commend your efforts and what you are trying to do as a whole but on the longrun whether this scheme works or not,i dnt think you have anything to lose, instead it is those who went through paying for their cvs to be worked on thinking it will boost their chances are the most hurt. it was not easy to pass through all stages to be an elite. so i believe that,you were in a hurry to conclude the first group of elites and start the second group because of what you will benefit "financially" from it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Neroski(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
enigmatique:

Good. Let's set next week Saturday/Sunday as a deadline for the submission of our drafts, then we'll JOINTLY choose one or agree to merge 2 or 3 of them together. Agreed?
cc Caucasian, Neroski, mrtidier, and Pinkieblue
i agree,but i am kind of busy now,i may not be able to draft anything but carry go!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Caucasian: 11:35am On Jul 08, 2015
mrtidier:

You all left! I had to abscond too! grin
Lol ... i was aware abdulleeh and uyosolo were off bush and off shore respectively. So I left the thread in your bossom knowing your capabilities of keeping it active grin but u decided to abscond too and leave the thread to rot ... I no gree ooooo lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.