Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (209299 Views)

Please Be Warry Of Push-cv Schemings / PushCv Elite Employee Quest [Stage 2] - Career Data / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Tobechuckwu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
My guy,y not.I did mine on OM,just ensure u finish within d tym given.OM can do it boss.
cletz991:
can I use opera mini for the test
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 6:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello,
You are receiving this email because you have successfully completed
Stage 1 of the Elite Employee Quest 2015. We apologize for the delay in proceeding to stage 2. We want to carry everybody along in this program, that is why we designed it this way.
Stage 2 starts on
Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015. Your result and
Certificate of Completion will be available to you from that date.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hello,
Stage 1 of the Elite Employee Quest 2015. We apologize for the delay in proceeding to stage 2. We want to carry everybody along in this program, that is why we designed it this way.
Stage 2 starts on
Pls did u visit their site or they do send u update?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by peterjero(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2015
I just visited the site and was told my result would be ready on Wednesday 25th of March, is it the same with you guys here?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by David0(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hello,
Stage 2 starts on
Got same dis morning.

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2015
chibuikegn:

Pls did u visit their site or they do send u update?

It was sent to my email this morning. Yours is on the way. Be patient

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:

It was sent to my email this morning. Yours is on the way. Be patient
Alright!

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by hardeysola(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hello,
Stage 2 starts on
Git this message in my mail box this morning. Looking forward to my result

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Sanjayd1(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Abdulleeh:
Hello,
Stage 2 starts on
I also got the message early dis morning!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by OasisofRefuge(f): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2015
This Elite look serious. hope something good comes out.

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Aydesmond(m): 9:58am On Mar 24, 2015
cant wait to see my result ...
like if ure in my shoes *winks*

3 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by haykayCheddah(m): 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Hello,

You are receiving this email because you have successfully completed Stage 1 of the Elite Employee Quest 2015. We apologize for the delay in proceeding to stage 2. We want to carry everybody along in this program, that is why we designed it this way.

Stage 2 starts on Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015. Your result and Certificate of Completion will be available to you from that date.

For more information on the program so far, see today’s Punch Newspaper [Pg 57] or Click HERE

If you have forgotten your password, go to pushcv.com/forgot. After you log in, you can change your password at pushcv.com/changepass

Remember that stage 2 starts on Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015.

Good Job so far,

PushCV Elite Team.

i also got this mail this morning...preparing for stage 2
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 10:23am On Mar 24, 2015
Sanjayd1:

I also got the message early dis morning!

Good. May we be counted amongst the best

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by madri4u: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
I didnt took d online basic test for push cv.But surprise i reciv a mail dis mornin sayin Good Job. Stage two starts tomorow n result will b compiled too..Hope dis push cv is nt scam n at d end, hope dey wont demand money frm pple to b place into organisation as part of processing fee....Lol!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by freshjush: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
madri4u:
I didnt took d online basic test for push cv.But surprise i reciv a mail dis mornin sayin Good Job. Stage two starts tomorow n result will b compiled too..Hope dis push cv is nt scam n at d end, hope dey wont demand money frm pple to b place into organisation as part of processing fee....Lol!

Better call them on 08099421000 to confirm what happened to your account...
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
madri4u:

I want to believe that's a joke but if its the truth then I'll have to visit that priest in my village for push cv

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by hardeysola(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
madri4u:
I don't believe you, because a friend of mine failed to do the test and she didn't receive any message today
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mercythrone(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't believe it's a scam. Its got strong supporting organizations (punch, airtel, etc.) for it to be a scam. Also its publication on punch newspaper.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by blezzino(m): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
pls nairalanders,which set of people are eligible to apply for dis push cv stuffs? undecided
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
blezzino:
pls nairalanders,which set of people are eligible to apply for dis push cv stuffs? undecided
You can apply if you are graduate of any discipline. Alternatively you can visit their site for more info. Pushcv.com
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by edoman222(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
don't tink dey r scam sha,,,waiting 4 d second stage,,,who nos how it will go?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Chukaholic: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
madri4u:

I suggest you save your laughter for later. If really you dint take the test, then, until you receive an unsolicited result tomorrow you shouldn't say/think its a scam.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by remmyjunior: 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Got this from them today;

You made it to the Elite Employee Quest, but you have NOT successfully completed Stage 1 of this program. Stage 2 is starting on Wednesday, 25th of March, 2015.

If you do not complete this stage, you will not be given a verifiable Certificate of Completion and cannot proceed to the next stage.

For more information on the program so far, see today’s Punch Newspaper [Pg 57] or Click HERE

Login to Pushcv.com to complete Stage 1 now, it will only take you a few minutes (make sure you have a good internet connection).

If you have forgotten your password, go to pushcv.com/forgot.

Start Now!
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by jonnayo(m): 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] I received ther text this morning too. Please I want ask, this pushcv has it been existing before?
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by mruc: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
i got the same message in the morning.pls lets wait till tommrow 2 see the people dat make it 2 next stage.
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by kinibigdeal(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
result will be out tomorrow
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by SaintRobs: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm,I did,and I'm yet to recieve the message,though the content of the message is in my portal.
hardeysola:

I don't believe you, because a friend of mine failed to do the test and she didn't receive any message today
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by peterjero(m): 12:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Good Job peterjero , you have completed Stage One of the Elite Program, your "certificate of completion" is available for download.
We have tested your ability to think logically and analytically. Typically, employers use tests like this as part of their selection procedures; and based on your performance in the Basic Reasoning test, you have earned:
2667 Points. This was I got when I logged in just now. Stage 2 is also open but I didn't do it, and my certificate ready I already downloaded and printed

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by wunmi590(m): 12:37am On Mar 25, 2015
I just got mine nw, i scored 6500point, so my crtfcte is also ready, nd my qstn 4 nxt stage is ready also, bt dnt do it til mrnin
Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Abdulleeh: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2015
7500. Candidly, I'd love to know what push cv stands to benefit from this. They are practically begging people for this program.

In other news, I am a year older today

2 Likes

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by Tessyo30: 1:01am On Mar 25, 2015
Got mine too...8500 also completed stage two... wondering where they are headed

1 Like

Re: Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 by wunmi590(m): 1:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Abdulleeh:
7500. Candidly, I'd love to know what push cv stands to benefit from this. They are practically begging people for this program.

In other news, I am a year older today

Hppy bdy bro, llnp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (65) (Reply)

Which Way Nlng? / The Nigerian Navy Screening List (NNBTS Training) Batch-23/24 / Shell Nigeria (SPDC) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.