Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) (55378 Views)

Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / Gang Leader Sleeps With Secondary School Girls To Initiate Them / Share Your Experience Living With Your Room Mates In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by alberto2k(m): 7:59am On Mar 19, 2015
sparkleRed:
Nt a biggi, it's just a bad sleeping habit, I sleep like dat sometimes
Blood of chisos! shocked

Even u? shocked

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by espn(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2015
All u need to do is push em to d right position and run back to bed..u notice that again..use water. He will adjust.

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2015
I once created a thread on how weird a girl I squated slept. Most peeps here thought I was being inconsiderate.
Me and this chic slept on the same bed for about 7 months. Every night I had 2 endure all her acrobatic ways of sleeping with some sexual sounds she creates,talking and rubbing her genitals etc. Told her severally of her attitude, she no change.I always woke up with severe body pains.

Anyway after the 7th month told her not to sleep beside me again. I couldn't stand it anymore. My roomates were not aware and thought I wasn't accomodating. I dint care anywaiz. It was when she started sleepin beside som of my roomies, them kon knw wats up. Dem say I try gan. She had to sleep on the floor for a while till my bunkmate had to leave 4 law school and she eventually took her space.

@OP. I can't stand weird positions of sleeping. I cud even read a spiritual meaning into this guy's case. If u gat guts you can talk 2 him about it.

3 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2015
sparkleRed:
Nt a biggi, it's just a bad sleeping habit, I sleep like dat sometimes

Hmmm, if its just a sleepin habit den its so embarrassin

Does ur bf or huzy knws u sleep dat way
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

By cbt u mean computer base test
Hmmm, psychiatristis it also madness related

Ain't talkin computer bro ,it's Cognitive Behavioural Therapy..
Nigerians believes anything related to psychiatry is madness, this is not true.. a continous Abnormal behavioural pattern wich is been exhibited over a long period of time usually need the help of an expert (psychiatrist) to b stopped..

Tak for example the drug addicts/alcoholics, most of dem are not even mad(psychotic) and dey are found in the psychiatric homes, why? Because they find it difficult to stop this habit themselves, therefore the the service of a psychiatrist comes in..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2015
Solange3:
I once created a thread on how weird a girl I squated slept. Most peeps here thought I was been inconsiderate.
Me n this chic slept on the same bed for about 7 months. Every night I had 2 endure all her acrobatic ways of sleeping with some sexual sounds she creates and rubbing her genitals etc. Told her severally of her attitude, she no change.I alwaiz wake up with severe body pains.

Anyway after the 7th month told her not to sleep beside me again. I couldn't stand it anymore. My roomates were not aware and thought I wasn't accomodating. I dint care anywaiz. It was when she started sleepin beside som of my roomies, then kon knw wats up. Dem say I try gan. She had to sleep on the floor for a while till my bunkmate had to leave 4 lawschool and she eventually took her space.

@OP. I can't stand weird positions of sleeping. I cud even read a spiritual meaning into this guy's case. If u gat guts you can talk 2 him about it.

Hmmm! Dats a strong one, in dcase of ur rommie could it be she used to masturb.ate while sleepin

My case I smell it has to do wit some kinda spiritual stuff, cos he makes funny noises,not like moanin sef o
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:09am On Mar 19, 2015
espn:
All u need to do is push em to d right position and run back to bed..u notice that again..use water. He will adjust.

Lol..Wickedgrin
U wan mak spirit slap me?

4 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
IamOpemipo:

Ain't talkin computer bro ,it's Cognitive Behavioural Therapy..
Nigerians believes anything related to psychiatry is madness, this is not true.. a continous Abnormal behavioural pattern wich is been exhibited over a long period of time usually need the help of an expert (psychiatrist) to b stopped..

Tak for example the drug addicts/alcoholics, most of dem are not even mad(psychotic) and dey are found in the psychiatric homes, why? Because they find it difficult to stop this habit themselves, therefore the the service of a psychiatrist comes in..

Ohk doc thanchu

Will refer him to a psychiatrist
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Mhizizzy(f): 8:11am On Mar 19, 2015
It is a pity d sleepers have no control over it

Cos if dey do..

Dey also wud not want to sleep dat way
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:16am On Mar 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Ohk doc thanchu

Will refer him to a psychiatrist

U Wlcm bro..

Lol..i'm not a doc

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by KingsleyCEO: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
The guy is not taking his joystick for granted. Lol grin grin grin
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by KingsleyCEO: 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
The guy is not taking his joystick for granted. Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Missmossy(f): 8:17am On Mar 19, 2015
shocked Jeez! Hope he isn't a wizard grin

3 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Glowyshoe: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Lol....maybe dats hz position for his nyt meeting take off

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:18am On Mar 19, 2015
Solange3:
I once created a thread on how weird a girl I squated slept. Most peeps here thought I was been inconsiderate.
Me n this chic slept on the same bed for about 7 months. Every night I had 2 endure all her acrobatic ways of sleeping with some sexual sounds she creates and rubbing her genitals etc. Told her severally of her attitude, she no change.I alwaiz wake up with severe body pains.

Anyway after the 7th month told her not to sleep beside me again. I couldn't stand it anymore. My roomates were not aware and thought I wasn't accomodating. I dint care anywaiz. It was when she started sleepin beside som of my roomies, then kon knw wats up. Dem say I try gan. She had to sleep on the floor for a while till my bunkmate had to leave 4 lawschool and she eventually took her space.

Hahha..rubbing genitals? Dt one strong o

2 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
My guy, eject him as soon as possible... Even tom and jerry no dey sleep like that angry

3 Likes

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
It is a pity d sleepers have no control over it

Cos if dey do..

Dey also wud not want to sleep dat way

Meaning its kinda spiritual
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Eberex(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Do you know whether the bed he sleeps in the village is constructed in a way as to allow him stay in this position when sleeping? Thats my thought sha undecided

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by texazzpete(m): 8:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Smh at the people saying this is 'creepy'

It's even more creepy for someone to take a picture of his friend when they are sleeping and vulnerable, and upload it online to the most popular discussion forum in Africa without their consent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Is he a Muslim?
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by hazyfm: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
IS HE A MUSLIM? MAYBE HE WAS PRAYING AND FELL ASLEEP
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by PidginYarns: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Na gay position be dat o

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Glowyshoe:
Lol....maybe dats hz position for his nyt meeting take off

Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Gay alert

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by An0nimus: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2015
That's a ticking atomic bomb right there grin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by apholaryn: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
doggy..#gaydude

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by cyprianlah(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2015
sseunhayor:
My guy, eject him as soon as possible... Even tom and jerry no dey sleep like that angry

Lol..@tom nd jerry
Will do dat ASAP
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by bruno419(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Wish it was a gal
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by lacreamilips: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Return to sender grin

1 Like

Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by Krasid(m): 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
This should have been corrected when he was younger. My 4yrs old cousin does this whenever she sleeps off in the living room at night.
True.I also had a niece who used to sleep that way at 3/4yrs old but she was corrected and has sinced stopped sleeping that way.I think it will be difficult for an adult to change since it has become a habit.
Re: My Room Mates Brother Sleeps In A Weird Way! Should I Be Worried? (pictures) by bakila: 8:24am On Mar 19, 2015
cyprianlah:

Dat is wat I can't still comprehend sad
It started when he is a Kid and his parents ignored it. You should let him understand it is a wrong posture for sleep. You can fortify your self with prayers before you take action although, it is not necessary.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UK Boarding Schools Storm Nigeria In January / Gaboon Viper Killed By University Of Ibadan 400L Agriculture Students (Photos) / 20 University Programs You Should Not Spend Money To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.