Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka (1497 Views)

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-Prof. Soyinka / Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Jonathan Wants Me To Be Vice President In An Interim Govt Being Planned - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by midolian(m): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, told SaharaTV about a plot to impose an interim government in an attempt to scuttle Nigeria's upcoming elections. The popular writer and professor of literature stand that after investigating the plot he approached President Goodluck Jonathan to find out if he was involved, according to him, the president denied any involvement. 

Prof. Soyinka warns Nigerians that if care is not taken a shadowy group of former and serving military generals including some politicians might overthrow Nigeria's democracy.

http://saharareporters.com/videos/i-know-those-behind-plot-form-interim-government-prof-wole-soyinka

Watch on vuclips or youtube:

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=988753126&nvt=8&bu=5692021495&z=1102&frm=s
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by sholatech(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2015
Interesting..so Prof Soyinka now talks with the president?

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by Omoalhaja7: 9:01am On Mar 19, 2015
So......
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by midolian(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2015
sholatech:
Interesting..so Prof Soyinka now talks with the president?
what's wrong with that? The problem with us (Nigerians) is that we see big things as little until they get gigantic or beyond our control and then, we begin to rant.. May God save us All.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by SeverusSnape(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
You know nothing old man.
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by sholatech(m): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
what's wrong with that?

The simple english statement made never mentioned it was wrong.
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by MrPeterson(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2015
The earlier we start speaking out the better for us. The moment every Nigerian start to accept we are Nigerians not yoruba, hausa or igbo things will get better. A united voice can move mountain. Remain blessed prof .

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by hazyfm: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
INTERESTING...
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by midolian(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
sholatech:

The simple english statement made never mentioned it was wrong.
by their posts, you shall know them. The statement may look simple but u and I know its meaning isn't as simple as the statement looks.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by GOATandYAMtheory: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
You know nothing old man.
The problem with you is that you don't think b4 you post. You only think after posting..And b4 u get it right, many pple wld have quoted you.

Calm down..no dey rush to comment.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by SuperSuave(m): 9:36am On Mar 19, 2015
Soyinka shut up already! Na him dey know everything

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
GOATandYAMtheory:
The problem with you is that you don't think b4 you post. You only think after posting..And b4 u get it right, many pple wld have quoted you.

Calm down..no dey rush to comment.
I still repeat, The old man know nothing.
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by Chiaka(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
midolian:
Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, told SaharaTV about a plot to impose an interim government in an attempt to scuttle Nigeria's upcoming elections. The popular writer and professor of literature stand that after investigating the plot he approached President Goodluck Jonathan to find out if he was involved, according to him, the president denied any involvement. 

Prof. Soyinka warns Nigerians that if care is not taken a shadowy group of former and serving military generals including some politicians might overthrow Nigeria's democracy.

http://saharareporters.com/videos/i-know-those-behind-plot-form-interim-government-prof-wole-soyinka

Watch on vuclips or youtube:

http://m.vuclip.com/w?cid=988753126&nvt=8&bu=5692021495&z=1102&frm=s

I always like Soyinka, The man things well! Intelligent man!

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by henrysam(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2015
Why can't these old people shut their traps. They had the opportunities to make Nigeria better if not the best during their time but they refused.
Now they are causing problems in our polity.
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by jayonpoint(m): 10:08am On Mar 19, 2015
SuperSuave:
Soyinka shut up already! Na him dey know everything
U re a big fol for tellin a man old enuf to b ur father to shup up. His wealth of experience n achievements in life, I'm sure nt even ur entire household can submerge. Egoat

1 Like

Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by SuperSuave(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2015
jayonpoint:

U re a big fol for tellin a man old enuf to b ur father to shup up. His wealth of experience n achievements in life, I'm sure nt even ur entire household can submerge. Egoat
will you shut da F up! I have no time for e-diots like you.
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by Jorussia(m): 11:07am On Mar 19, 2015
henrysam:
Why can't these old people shut their traps. They had the opportunities to make Nigeria better if not the best during their time but they refused.
Now they are causing problems in our polity.
Has SOYINKA EVER BEEN APPOINTED OR ELECTED IN INTO GOVT IN NIGERIA?
Re: "I Know Those Behind The Plot To Form An Interim Government"-prof Wole Soyinka by GOATandYAMtheory: 11:40am On Mar 19, 2015
Jorussia:
Has SOYINKA EVER BEEN APPOINTED OR ELECTED IN INTO GOVT IN NIGERIA?
Don't mind the e-goat.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo And The Fallacy Of Mbaka’s God’s Vindication - VANGUARD / Anambra Govt Bans Motorcycles & Tricycles On Highways / Presidency: Probing Jonathan's Govt Is Not A Witch-hunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.