Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,380 members, 7,808,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Who Suffers More? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Suffers More? (2242 Views)

Who Suffers More Physical/emotional Abuse In Relationships? Men Or Women? / Honestly, Who Suffers A Heartbreak Most After A Relationship; The Guy Or Lady? / Serious Matter. When Your Girlfriend Or Wife Suffers Premature expulsion….. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 9:04am On Mar 19, 2015
I have heard a couple of guys and girls say that they can do without their partner in an event of a breakup. Some have even gone to the point of getting a re-bound girl or guy just forget an ex.

But let's be sincere to ourselves, who do you think (even under the facade of being emotionally undisturbed and strong) suffers from a breakup the most?

1 Share

Re: Who Suffers More? by Enegod(m): 9:10am On Mar 19, 2015
The one that got dumped!

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More? by Kylez(m): 9:11am On Mar 19, 2015
Wait, Let me ask ifa...
Re: Who Suffers More? by SuperSuave(m): 9:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod:
The one that got dumped!
very good reply

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More? by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Women coz we r so emotional and indecisive...
Re: Who Suffers More? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:
I have heard a couple of guys and girls say that they can do without their partner in an event of a breakup. Some have even gone to the point of getting a re-bound girl or guy just forget an ex.

But let's be sincere to ourselves, who do you think (even under the facade of being emotionally undisturbed and strong) suffers from a breakup the most?

I think u should be more specific are talking of a mutual relationship or parasitic one

BTW we all know the ladies ar naturally very emotional

But when the ar not they ar emotion
Less

I think women are extreme in nature
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:

R you a Learner grin grin Otondo! the ladies Na
Re: Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 9:24am On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
cheesy Dopemu! U been dey here since?!
Re: Who Suffers More? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2015
the lady
Re: Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:
the lady
Bwon:
KashyBaby:
Women coz we r so emotional and indecisive...
Well, I have a lot of males in my family and I learn almost everything I know from them.

I watch them a lot, especially when they go through a mutual breakup from their ex. I noticed that when they go out there, infront of the girl or a friend, they act all unconcerned. But when they come home, they start singing stupid love songs (Toni Braxton's Unbreak my heart don tire for their hands) and acts mushy and all.

What say u then?

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 9:38am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:
Well, I have a lot of males in my family and I learn almost everything I know from them.

I watch them a lot, especially when they go through a mutual breakup from their ex. I noticed that when they go out there, infront of the girl or a friend, they act all unconcerned. But when they come home, they start singing stupid love songs (Toni Braxton's Unbreak my heart don tire for their hands) and acts mushy and all.

What say u then?
Its Natural ... Because you once had feelings ... But what we mean is them Boiz got a Stronger heart to deal with it... Trust me you don't want to know how many girl go crying.
Re: Who Suffers More? by PunkyOh(f): 9:40am On Mar 19, 2015
It's the one that had more genuine feelings. No such thing as this gender suffers more than the other gender blah blah blah. I've seen a guy jump out of a window because his woman left him. We simply deal with it differently. With some of the ladies crying their little hearts out etc. I don't know how men take it since they aren't as vocal about it as us ladies. I think the not talking is what turns some of them psycho. The trauma & no real outlet can do a number on a person's psyche, I reckon.
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 9:43am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:
It's the one that had more genuine feelings. No such thing as this gender suffers more than the other gender blah blah blah. I've seen a guy jump out of a window because his woman left him. We simply deal with it differently. With some of the ladies crying their little hearts out etc. I don't know how men take it since they aren't as vocal about it as us ladies. I think the not talking is what turns some of them psycho. The trauma & no real outlet can do a number on a person's psyche, I reckon.
WHY WOULD A GUY jUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW AND DIE WHEN THE BABE WOULD BRING THE NEW BOBO TO THE BURIAL SMH ......
Re: Who Suffers More? by alberto2k(m): 9:46am On Mar 19, 2015
I don't know about others but for me... I'll just turn it off, 3days and am over a break up... Might still miss the person tho but with time, i'll forget about her.

You wanna know how I do mine?

A bottle of vodka and a nice meal prepared with weed wink... Thank me when you're sober cheesy
Re: Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 9:47am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:
I feel ur flows jaawe!
Re: Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 9:48am On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:
I don't know about others but for me... I'll just turn it off, 3days and am over a break up... Might still miss the person tho but with time, i'll forget about her.

A bottle of vodka and a nice meal prepared with weed wink... Thank me when you're sober cheesy
cheesy Hello Al
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Permit me to say your where in lust not in love

Re: Who Suffers More? by PunkyOh(f): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
WHY WOULD A GUY jUMP OUT OF THE WINDOW AND DIE WHEN THE BABE WOULD BRING THE NEW BOBO TO THE BURIAL SMH ......

Beats me. This one didn't die though, he just broke a few bones because he made his leap of fate from a 2nd or 3rd storey. Can't remember. He was mighty embarrassed afterwards & kept on telling lame ass stories about why/how he fell.

Oh & he was a Nigerian grin
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Beats me. This one didn't die though, he just broke a few bones because he made his leap of fate from a 2nd or 3rd storey. Can't remember. He was mighty embarrassed afterwards & kept on telling lame ass stories about why/how he fell.

Oh & he was a Nigerian grin
grin grin grin grin Boiz are now sleeping.... WHO runs the World??
Re: Who Suffers More? by PunkyOh(f): 9:51am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:
I feel ur flows jaawe!

kiss
Re: Who Suffers More? by PunkyOh(f): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
grin grin grin grin Boiz are now sleeping.... WHO runs the World??

Girls grin !!
Re: Who Suffers More? by Jaraworldsms(m): 9:53am On Mar 19, 2015
Guys suffer more
Re: Who Suffers More? by alberto2k(m): 9:56am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:
cheesy Hello Al
Hey Albertini... How ya doing?
Re: Who Suffers More? by vickertony(m): 9:58am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci,how you??
regards to the post
its 50/50

1 Like

Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 10:04am On Mar 19, 2015
PunkyOh:

Girls grin !!

Phunky For Una Mind Like mama Peace Jonathan said you are meant for the kitchen,lol grin Na joke
Re: Who Suffers More? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2015
Enegod said it all!
one bottle of groundnut for that dude

2 Likes

Re: Who Suffers More? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Runs out of thread before he sees me...
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:
Enegod said it all!
one bottle of groundnut for that dude
lol No orijin for me
Re: Who Suffers More? by Twaci(f): 10:15am On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

Am sweet.
Re: Who Suffers More? by alberto2k(m): 10:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Orijin101:

Runs out of thread before he sees me...
Bros bros... Chill na

On today's edition of "we don catch am" ... Where looking for mirex's e-husband grin

Oya boys comb every bush/forest and even desert grin
Re: Who Suffers More? by alberto2k(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
Twaci:
Am sweet.
How I wan take know undecided

Oya come over to my apartment lemme test u grin
Re: Who Suffers More? by Bwon(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2015
alberto2k:

How I wan take know undecided

Oya come over to my apartment lemme test u grin
I am watching WITH MY 3D GLASSES.... wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Sex More Than Romance And Women Love Romance More Than Sex? / Guy's, Before You Run Into Debt Just To Please Her This Xmas / Men Vs Women. Are These Pictures True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.