Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

>> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< (4141 Views)

Where Are The Dullards In Your Class? / Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Written A School Project. / Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

>> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by DaZion(m): 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Back in Primary school days, when making noise is my habitual habit...
My name frequently appear on the Noise maker sheet as the 'Number 1'...
Though, our clas rep. hates me because am the most brillant in the class...

Share yours..."Leggo"
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by lordthree(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2015
my name used to be there even in secondary school sef but nah chester i be so i didn't care
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by DanceVille: 9:21am On Mar 19, 2015
Hmmm...Never!..Am d 1 even writing d Noise makers name..
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2015
I am the monitor
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by prevail23(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
I am the monitor
I am d keyboard sad
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by DaZion(m): 10:12am On Mar 19, 2015
Den who is the CPU?
prevail23:
I am d keyboard sad
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by Viktoh(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2015
Catherine dah girl hate me ehn ah no knw wetn i du am

she go write my name kum put x2

grin
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by DaZion(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2015
Lolz!...X5
Viktoh:
Catherine dah girl hate me ehn ah no knw wetn i du am

she go write my name kum put x2

grin
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by adeememman(m): 11:10am On Mar 19, 2015
i dnt make noise
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by prevail23(m): 11:30am On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
Den who is the CPU?
na OP be CPU grin
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
prevail23:
I am d keyboard sad
jelousy
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by Vivly(f): 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I used to fear cane and each time the monitor wants to entertain the class, all he does is write my name with *2. The flogging period no be here.
But that was then.
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by simdam500(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Seriously......

I'll be worried if my name is not on the list of noise makers cheesy
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by DaZion(m): 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abi nw...Urz na special!
simdam500:
Seriously......

I'll be worried if my name is not on the list of noise makers cheesy
Re: >> Was Your Name Ever Written Among The Noise Makers In Your Class<< by simdam500(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion: Abi nw...Urz na special!

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

See Why Nysc Should Be Scrapped (photo) / 8 Things That Will Probably Be Illegal In The Next 50 Years / Who Remembers This? This Was Fun Growing Up ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.