Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

How To Block A Stolen Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Block A Stolen Phone. (663 Views)

Telecoms To Block Skype, Whatsapp Calls, To Boost Revenue / How To Block A Stolen Sim Card / The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Block A Stolen Phone. by Swaggzkid: 9:13am On Mar 19, 2015
Please guy my dad's phone just got stolen and it has vital data content, and he needs it to be blown off.
I need help on to go about it . I will really appreciate any useful idea. Thanks.
Re: How To Block A Stolen Phone. by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 19, 2015
If he's an iPhone user, he can easily blocked everything using his icloud acct...or he can go to an apple shop,let them block everything using the serial number of his mobile..hope this will help..
Re: How To Block A Stolen Phone. by SuperSuave(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2015
Ehya....gbese re o
Re: How To Block A Stolen Phone. by Swaggzkid: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
If he's an iPhone user, he can easily blocked everything using his icloud acct...or he can go to an apple shop,let them block everything using the serial number of his mobile..hope this will help..

He's nt using an iPhone
Re: How To Block A Stolen Phone. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Swaggzkid:

He's nt using an iPhone

Aaww...sorry for tat.. I cant help u further undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Choice Of Phone / The Best Screen Locker For Android / Next Version Of Windows For Phones To Be Called 'Windows 10 Mobile'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.