Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

[] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] (11412 Views)

The Person To Get No Likes Is The Winner / Yab The Person That Comment Above You / Answer The Riddles And Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by sirlaw2(m): 11:40am On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
Can u kiss ur gf/bf publicly?
Kissed her dis morning at d front of her office when i dropped her off at work... Av u eva had a one nyt stand with a total stranger??
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
sirlaw2:
Kissed her dis morning at d front of her office when i dropped her off at work... Av u eva had a one nyt stand with a total stranger??
.Nop .Am not that wild.
Do you sometimes feel you are loving him/her too much?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by ShirelleBaby: 11:53am On Mar 20, 2015
No.

@agapecharis
Don't put me in troubletongue
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
No.

@agap.echaris
Don't put me in troubletongue
Trouble feels good sometimes cool
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by sirlaw2(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:
.Nop .Am not that wild.
Do you sometimes feel you are loving him/her too much?
Yeah... Most tyms i get that feeling and with it comes insecurity so i'll quickly brush it aside... Do u nomally compare ur partner with others with regards to d way they treat u?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by DaZion(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeap!...
sirlaw2:
Yeah... Most tyms i get that feeling and with it comes insecurity so i'll quickly brush it aside... Do u nomally compare ur partner with others with regards to d way they treat u?
What suitable gift can u buy 4 bf/gf on his/her b'day?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirlaw2:
. yea, I sometimes compare him with my roomie's ex, who was so loving.

Do feel she/he is too traditional?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
No...he's okay.

Why exactly do you love him/her?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:
No...he's okay.

Why exactly do you love him/her?
. He is a hustler.
Which attitude of hers pisses you off. you just wish she can change?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:
. He is a hustler.
Which attitude of hers pisses you off. you just wish she can change?

Wish he can learn to express his emotions.

When you sleep with him/her do you feel more in love or more out of love?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by DaZion(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
More in Love..
Optimall:

Y did u luv ur bf/gf?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

. I feel guilty.

Are you proud of your partner? how often do you appreciate him/her.
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
More in Love..Y did u luv ur bf/gf?

Dude you are supposed to answer the other question..
Your question was too direct.

And that's not the rules.

Nigerians bypassing rules since 22BC cheesy
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:
. I feel guilty.

I'm proud of him...
If appreciating him means telling him how much I love him then i do that always.

What quality do you like most about him?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

I'm proud of him...
If appreciating him means telling him how much I love him then i do that always.

What quality do you like most about him?

His sense of humor.
What's his favourite color?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by sirlaw2(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
More in Love..Y did u luv ur bf/gf?
She completes me
xklassic:
. I feel guilty.
very proud... Though i dnt appreciate her nearly enof... Dyu think ur partner is too demanding and obsessive??
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirlaw2:
She completes mevery proud... Though i dnt appreciate her nearly enof... Dyu think ur partner is too demanding and obsessive??
. He is too obsessive
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:

His sense of humor.
What's his favourite color?

I don't really know.

What's your favorite color?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

I don't really know.

Blue

Where did you meet him/her?

1 Like

Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

I don't really know.

mine or his?
well mine is blue.
His, monochrome. (white, black)

Can you trust him to spend a nite at your best friend's place, without fear of them bleeping each other?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:

mine or his?
well mine is blue.

Can you trust him to spend a nite at your best friend's place, without fear of them bleeping each other?

Yeah.. so far I had no reason not to.

Where did you meet him?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

Yeah.. so far I had no reason not to.

Where did you meet him?

Met him at my roomie's traditional wedding.
What attracted you to him?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by sirlaw2(m): 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yareey:

Blue

Where did you meet him/her?
At a very boring meeting back then in skul...
xklassic:

mine or his?
well mine is blue.
Yeah... I trust her....

I trust my friend too....

I believe i av nothing to fear... No, am not sure.i dnt trust my friend.
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
His humility...plus other xters.

Do you love him/her?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirlaw2:
At a very boring meeting back then in skul...Yeah... I trust her....

Funny you cheesy
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirlaw2:
At a very boring meeting back then in skul...Yeah... I trust her....

. lol.
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:
His humility...plus other xters.

Do you love him/her?
I don't know. Sometimes I feel I do, other times I feel am just infatuated.

Do you see yourself settling down with him/her?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=xklassic post=31821912].
I don't know. Sometimes I feel I do, other times I feel am just infatuated.

Do you see yourself settling down with him/her?[/quot

I would want to..but I'm not ready for marriage yet,he's not either..so if God's willing.

Is he the only one you are dating?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=Optimall post=31822127][/quote]. Yea.

but have got a crush.

What caused your first misunderstanding, who apologized first?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:
. Yea.

but have got a crush.

What caused your first misunderstanding, who apologized first?

Him not opening up when he has a problem.
I apologized first.

How long have you being together?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by xklassic: 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2015
Optimall:

Him not opening up when he has a problem.
I apologized first.

How long have you being together?

4months.

Have ever cheated on him?
Re: [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
xklassic:

4months.

Have ever cheated on him?

Lol..no have not.

Have you ever slept with someone else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Write 5th Of January 2016 Using Only Five Letters / How Many Water Melons Are Here ? / You Be:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.