Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... (8194 Views)

Dangerous She Said It Is Taking / Husband Said He Is No Longer Gonna Make Out With His Wife Cos The Vagina Is Lax / Gosh!! I Hate Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by edwife(f): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
BABE3:

why white women? grin

I don't think they're weirdos. It's just nature. It's like a man being tied down and his daughter walks up to him to give him a mindblowing head.

yes, his mind hates the situation, but his pènis will respond to stimuli....100%.

Now this is sickening! undecided

Never will i consider such a fellow as normal,never....
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
edwife:

If i remember correctly,are you not among those who always claim that most of nigerian women don't have or rarely reach orgasm ? cheesy cheesy

nah, i said most nigerian women have the libïdo of a shoe. it's one thing to have a very low sėx drive, it's another thing to not reach orgäsm. cheesy

BABE3:

why white women? grin
I don't think they're weirdos. It's just nature. It's like a man being tied down and his daughter walks up to him to give him a mindblowing head.
yes, his mind hates the situation, but his pènis will respond to stimuli....100%.

very valid point!
although, in fairness, some of the women stopped breästfeeding altogether when they had the strange feeling. however, we cannot rule out the fact that some of them wouldn't have stopped.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by BABE3: 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
edwife:

Now this is sickening! undecided

Never will i consider such a fellow as normal,never....

Lol. But it's nature. You can't control how your body responds.

You can control what you expose yourself to.

Even women that are being ráped get "wet". Do they like getting ráped? No. Can they help how their bodies respond? No.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by edwife(f): 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
BABE3:

Lol. But it's nature. You can't control how your body responds.

You can control what you expose yourself to.

Even women that are being ráped get "wet". Do they like getting ráped? No. Can they help how their bodied respond? No.

Nah,you can-just like you can control who you want to have sex with.@rape,not all rape victim get wet,i can guaranty you that;especially when they are brutally raped that's why they bleed most often.

@ coogar Will you lay a woman you are not sexually attracted to?can you arouse when a 80 years old woman touches you?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm not ignoring it.
I admit the n1pples are sensitive but like I said, it is all in the mind.

Same reason why I will feel disgust if my bro (for example) touches my boobs but won't mind if my man does.

See?
Mind conditioning.

And even when the lady can't get herself to not feel the pleasant sensation of breastfeeding, it is not enough reason to stop it.

Isn't there a study that proves direct contact with the mother helps the child's emotional development?
coogar:

some women continue to breästfeed their kids until sometimes age 12. how isn't that incëst? grin

there should be a law that prohibits direct breastfeeding - let the women express their lactose in a feeding bottle & the baby can continue from there.

cococandy, speak for yourself.....

you are ignoring the fact that the nïpples are a erogenous zone. some people get turned on immensely when touched on the brëasts.

In a 1988 questionnaire on orgasm and pregnancy published in a Dutch magazine for women, asked "Did you experience, while breastfeeding, a sensation of sexual excitement?", 34% (or 153 total) answered in the affirmative.

An additional 71% answered in the affirmative when asked "Did you experience, while breastfeeding, pleasurable contractions in the uterine region.

2 Likes

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 6:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
edwife:

Nah,you can-just like you can control who you want to have sex with.@rape,not all rape victim get wet,i can guaranty you that;especially when they are brutally raped that's why they bleed most often.

all of them don't get wet because the räpist didn't wait enough to get her wet before going in.

@ coogar Will you lay a woman you are not sexually attracted to?can you arouse when a 80 years old woman touches you?

i will not lay with a woman i am not attracted to but at a gun point, every man would be aroused if touched. it might take time but the simple laws of nature would always prevail.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
damiso:
. Wo cooogar I don't have your energy today. grin are you saying your children are not going to be brea.st fed?na wa for dis kain daddy. There is love in sharing.

I won't lie though I find brea.st feeding any child that can walk & talk a bit weird. me as soon you have teeth and bite me a couple of times,na aptamil remain be that.

Some ladies say it is like having a treadmill strapped to your chest. cheesy
Just a convenient way of letting out all the calories so they breastfeed for as long as possible to reduce the rate of weight gain.

1 Like

Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I'm not ignoring it.
I admit the n1pples are sensitive but like I said, it is all in the mind.

which mind?
this is why i said you can only speak for thyself. some people are extremely sensitive with their nipplës. it doesn't make them weird.

Same reason why I will feel disgust if my bro (for example) touches my boobs but won't mind if my man does.

this is a different analogy altogether.
a baby must feed - genuinely, these women only wanted to feed their kids and they realised some strange feelings while doing it.

a perfect analogy would be you asking your sister to massage you......and in the course of the massage, you started feeling funny.

See?
Mind conditioning.

And even when the lady can't get herself to not feel the pleasant sensation of breastfeeding, it is not enough reason to stop it.

if one child is abused in the course of brëastfeeding, it's enough reason to stop it.

Isn't there a study that proves direct contact with the mother helps the child's emotional development?

it's a myth!
kids whose mothers died during labour coped quite well with nan baby formula. grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by BABE3: 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
edwife:

I never said all ráped women got wet. Some did. Some didn't.

Assuming they were not brutally raped (not all rápe cases are brutal), they do get wet. Glad you agree.

yes, you can control who you have sèx with. But you can't control how your body responds when it's down to the wire.

Coogar may not like the sight of fat girls; but tie him down and bring a fat girl (gbogbo big girl) to "ride" him, he may not respond, but his pènis will.

Abi Coogar? grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
BABE3:

I never said all ráped women got wet. Some did. Some didn't.

Assuming they were not brutally raped (not all rápe cases are brutal), they do get wet. Glad you agree.

yes, you can control who you have sèx. But you can't control how your body responds when it's down to thw wire.

Coogar may not like the sight of fat girls; but tie him down and bring a fat girl (gbogbo big girl) to "ride" him, he may not respond, but his pènis will.

Abi Coogar?
grin

[img]http://media./media/KZvT5AWF4ADAI/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by BABE3: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

[img]http://media./media/KZvT5AWF4ADAI/giphy.gif[/img]

gross, but I'm right.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
I didn't say having sensitive n1pples makes one weird. Nope.

But doing it for sexual gratification makes it weird. Which I think only a few women(if ever) would do.
Using your own child to attain orgasmm?

Coogar pls.

coogar:

which mind?
this is why i said you can only speak for thyself. some people are extremely sensitive with their nipplës. it doesn't make them weird.

this is a different analogy altogether.
a baby must feed - genuinely, these women only wanted to feed their kids and they realised some strange feelings while doing it.

a perfect analogy would be you asking your sister to massage you......and in the course of the massage, you started feeling funny.

if one child is abused in the course of brëastfeeding, it's enough reason to stop it.

it's a myth!
kids whose mothers died during labour coped quite well with nan baby formula. grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 7:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin

Chai coogar but I've always wondered sha.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Stop indulging coogar and his alternate sad.
After marriage and a kid,he should come back and we will resume d discussion.
For now,he is simply fantasizing about female nippples.
Repent coogar,repent.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
cococandy:
I didn't say having sensitive n1pples makes one weird. Nope.

But doing it for sexual gratification makes it weird. Which I think only a few women(if ever) would do.
Using your own child to attain orgasmm?

Coogar pls.

between 33-50% of the women in the survey had orgaśmic contractions while breastfeeding.........of course, doing it for sexuäl gratification makes them sick but it doesn't remove the fact that the whole process is a classic case of child abuse!

moca:
Stop indulging coogar and his alternate sad.
After marriage and a kid,he should come back and we will resume d discussion.
For now,he is simply fantasizing about female nippples.
Repent coogar,repent.

this isn't indulgence, these are real facts! grin

freecocoa:
grin grin grin
Chai coogar but I've always wondered sha.

wondered what?
why women can't stop breastfeëding in public? na konjiiiiiii!
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

between 33-50% of the women in the survey had orgaśmic contractions while breastfeeding.........of course, doing it for sexuäl gratification makes them sick but it doesn't remove the fact that the whole process is a classic case of child abuse!

wondered what?
Wondered how women feel when the baby is sucking the nipples, given that it is an erogenous zone.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Wondered how women feel when the baby is sucking the nipples, given that it an erogenoues zone.

60% feel nothing, at least 40% feel like they are in the 7th heaven......irrespective of their faith(born again or islamic, age, weight, skin colour, etc) grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

60% feel nothing, at least 40% feel like they are in the 7th heaven......irrespective of their faith(born again or islamic, age, weight, skin colour, etc) grin
If more than half feel nothing, shouldn't it mean that it is a mind thing? Atleast I know that it is a sensitive spot for atleast 87 or more percent of women.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
If more than half feel nothing, shouldn't it mean that it is a mind thing? Atleast I know that it is a sensitive spot for atleast 87 or more percent of women.

it could also be argued that the ones who didn't answer in affirmative were not telling the truth. it could be more than 50% that was reported. grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by cococandy(f): 7:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Oya na keep trolling.

Was it not you that said one lady who wasn't breastfeeding her child deserved to be slapped.

Who knows maybe she didn't want to abuse the child by putting n1pples in its mouth. tongue
coogar:

wondered what?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

it could also be argued that the ones who didn't answer in affirmative were not telling the truth. it could be more than 50% that was reported. grin
Lol grin Guess we'll never know then.

Then again, it has always been this way, does this mean many of us were abused by our mums?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Lol grin Guess we'll never know then.

Then again, it has always been this way, does this mean many of us were abused by our mums?

of course.....
you can blame it on ignorance or whatever. same way kids were circümcised, caned, etc. it's all part of it. grin

cococandy:
Oya na keep trolling.
Was it not you that said one lady who wasn't breastfeeding her child deserved to be slapped.
Who knows maybe she didn't want to abuse the child by putting n1pples in its mouth. tongue

abeg.....
i never said breästmilk is bad for kids. i said feeding the kids directly from the brëasts is child abuse. the milk can be expressed in a feeding bottle & the baby can help itself from that point.

pay attention to the details....
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

of course.....
you can blame it on ignorance or whatever. same way kids were circümcised, caned, etc. it's all part of it. grin
Then this your cause will definitely go no where, you are even the only one I'm seeing who thinks this way of bre*st feeding.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Then this your cause will definitely go no where, you are even the only one I'm seeing who thinks this way of bre*st feeding.

there are many campaigns against it on the internet. some of the mothers that felt fünny during breästfeeding also stopped doing it from their own volition. cheesy
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 8:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

there are many campaigns against it on the internet. some of the mothers that felt fünny during breästfeeding also stopped doing it from their own volition. cheesy
Hmmm, I guess it will only go as far as mothers stopping at their own volition, surely you can't dictate what a woman should do with her bre*st, especially when her child is involved, not with the gazillion of campaigns on how important the milk is for babies.

I know the milk can be expressed into a feeder but it goes bad after sometime, and you don't expect women to bring out their bre*sts just about anywhere to express milk, like they can do to feed the baby directly from the source.tongue
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Hmmm, I guess it will only go as far as mothers stopping at their own volition, surely you can't dictate what a woman should do with her bre*st, especially when her child is involved, not with the gazillion of campaigns on how important the milk is for babies.

I know the milk can be expressed into a feeder but it goes bad after sometime, and you don't expect women to bring out their bre*sts just about anywhere to express milk, like they can do to feed the baby directly from the source.tongue

mothers can always work out the feeding time of the kid. 15-30 mins before the feeding time, she should express the contents in a flask. it's a very easy process but konjiiiii nor go gree them. grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

mothers can always work out the feeding time of the kid. 15-30 mins before the feeding time, she should express the contents in a flask. it's a very easy process but konjiiiii nor go gree them. grin
It's not as easy as you make it look, the baby might refuse to feed when you expect it to, some babies don't even agree to feed from a feeder, most time mothers bre*st feed their babies with people around, so the baby can't be abused with people present.

Coogar just say you want the bre*st to yourself alone instead of this tactic.grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
It's not as easy as you make it look, the baby might refuse to feed when you expect it to, some babies don't even agree to feed from a feeder, most time mothers bre*st feed their babies with people around, so the baby can't be abused with people present.

babies would adapt to whatever they are given. the babies that don't like the feeder have probably already tasted the nïpple, it would be difficult to just switch for them so that's understandable. a baby that never tasted breäst wouldn't ask for one. grin

Coogar just say you want the bre*st to yourself alone instead of this tactic.grin

the man owns the brëasts....
na me pay bride price. the baby is only a tenant for 12 months. after the 12th month, baby gets evicted(big brother style) grin
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

babies would adapt to whatever they are given. the babies that don't like the feeder have probably already tasted the nïpple, it would be difficult to just switch for them so that's understandable. a baby that never tasted breäst wouldn't ask for one. grin

the man owns the brëasts....
na me pay bride price. the baby is only a tenant for 12 months. after the 12th month, baby gets evicted(big brother style) grin
Lmao grin.

You are a clown, you know that right?

A baby rejecting a feeder after tasting the n1pple shows, it is only natural that the n1pple should be in its mouth, if it was not so, some babies will reject the bre*st from the get go, the only babies who reject bre*st only do so, after they must have tired of it.

Stop fighting nature coogar.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by coogar: 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
freecocoa:
Lmao grin.
You are a clown, you know that right?

A baby rejecting a feeder after tasting the n1pple shows, it is only natural that the n1pple should be in its mouth, if it was not so, some babies will reject the bre*st from the get go, the only babies who reject bre*st only do so, after they must have tired of it.

a baby rejecting the feeder after tasting the nïpple shows it prefers the nïpple more than the rubber but it doesn't necessarily make it right.

so what happens to babies whose mother died on the day of delivery. whose nippleś did they suck? are you saying they grew up to become abnormal?

Stop fighting nature coogar.

people must have considered fëmale cïrcumcision, slavery, killing of twins & wife spanking a natural process too way back.

human beings should evolve.
it was eve that borrowed that culture from animals while she was weaning cain. that era is long gone now, we should evolve.
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
coogar:

a baby rejecting the feeder after tasting the nïpple shows it prefers the nïpple more than the rubber but it doesn't necessarily make it right.

so what happens to babies whose mother died on the day of delivery. whose nippleś did they suck? are you saying they grew up to become abnormal?

people must have considered fëmale cïrcumcision, slavery, killing of twins & wife spanking a natural process too way back.

human beings should evolve.
it was eve that borrowed that culture from animals while she was weaning cain. that era is long gone now, we should evolve.
Rejecting the rubber shows the n1pples is what is supposed to be given to him and as little as he is, his mind recognizes this, the feeder is just there as a supplement.

I haven't said anything about babies who had no bre*st to suck on being abnormal, have I? They must have looked for the n1pple, cried for it but it never came so they have no option but to adjust, do you know that even new born babies try to grab the bre*st?tongue

You can't compare circumcision and the likes to a baby knowing where it's food comes from and reaching for it, what's the correlation?
Re: Gosh!!! No One Said It Was Gonna B Like Dis... by joanne1(f): 8:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thanks everyone for profering your solutions, thanks edwife, greatgod and a host of plenty others, dyt u are indeed Lucky... And Mr coogar I want to believe u are joking like someone said earlier maybe u jus want to say DAT u don't want your baby to suck on your wife's boobs... Thanks once again...(buh its still paining mi sha)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eating At Funerals. / Please Am Darely In Need Of Your Candid Advice On My Relationship / Meeting My Father In Law To Be, For The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.