Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,897 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 AM

Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! (2064 Views)

Murder Highlights Pedophilia And Liberalism In The Vatican(pix) / How Mohammed Compiled The Quran. / Jesus Or Mohammed: A Brief Look At 25 Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
@ by kay1one2: 9:50am On Mar 20

are you married? when you are, let me know how is it working for you. islam wipes out all past sinfulness. so virginity is not my main issue, here since it is not the subject idea of the thread.

if you see what you wanna lost after, yes it will start from the eyes. if you hear the voice or something of her that indicates she may be a pretty woman, it will start from the ears. it can start from the nose if its the fragrance that hits you before you see her. i am assuming you are a man now because the opposite will be for the woman. Islam does help us control lust, relying on God to curb the drive. marriage will solve it, you know. you will have an outlet to enjoy whatever amount of lust you have.

if you control your lust, it is similar to control of your 'kleptomaniac' tendency you never actually acted out.

in all you fail to address my post; when the opportunity presents itself for experiencing it, no sexual age matured normal woman or man will repress the much needed sexual needs for long just because he or she is now a slave. when the powerful invites for what is not kinky, realizing that it will elevate the rigorous slavery burden, no one will refuse the opportunity.

You people are really slaves! The solution to lust is salvation in Jesus Christ! Not marriage; moreso child marriage! Ask those involved in adultery!
Archaic pedophile religion!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
^ yaa. i am grateful that i am a slave; slave of my God Who is above His Throne, above all heavens. Allah is not a son of any woman and not a man like 'name your man'.

keep your biblical Jesus. i will keep following Muhammad [SA] in the way of my Lord as He prescribed it.

we shall know our position by God on that Day when everyone is for 'self' alone. Alhamdulillah, it is Islam that stops this nigerian from adultery, a pastime for almost all still sexually interested people in age of sexuality. i know enough to say i am grateful that i am a muslim. now tell me how you are doing?
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by basilico: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
I feel like we should ban the use of the prophet of Islam name here.
How about we call him paedophile rapist. Instead of prophet muhammad.
So run script Seun on all posts here to change prophet muhammad inferences to ' paedophile rapist'.
Because that's what he was.
Like this post .

1 Like

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by tartar9(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

You people are really slaves! The solution to lust is salvation in Jesus Christ! Not marriage; moreso child marriage! Ask those involved in adultery!
Archaic pedophile religion!
yea the same nonsensical poo.that's why 90% of christains have engaged in pre-marital sex and 1 in 3 have STDs
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
yea the same nonsensical poo.that's why 90% of christains have engaged in pre-marital sex and 1 in 3 have STDs

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by tartar9(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
[quote author=kay1one2 post=31857508][/quote]how does that relate to what I posted PAGANS!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 4:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
^ yaa. i am grateful that i am a slave; slave of my God Who is above His Throne, above all heavens. Allah is not a son of any woman and not a man like 'name your man'.

keep your biblical Jesus. i will keep following Muhammad [SA] in the way of my Lord as He prescribed it.

we shall know our position by God on that Day when everyone is for 'self' alone. Alhamdulillah, it is Islam that stops this nigerian from adultery, a pastime for almost all still sexually interested people in age of sexuality. i know enough to say i am grateful that i am a muslim. now tell me how you are doing?

Christianity's successes don't wait till the afterlife like your low class religion asks of you low lives to wait till the afterlife for your reward which happens to be (wait for it!)... 72virgins! !! Please tell me which religion is sexually depraved!
In christianity the successes began from salvation, freedom from sin and disease and heaven on earth continuing till eternity which is more blessed than anyone can imagine!
The frustration in islam turns you low iq dudes to suicide bombers as you have no rewards here and have to wait till you cross over much to your utter dismay and stupidity!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 4:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
how does that relate to what I posted PAGANS!

He who talks to a mad man has become himself! -African proverb!

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by tartar9(m): 4:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

He who talks to a mad man has become himself! -African proverb!
asking for anxiety drugs is now madness undecided .if that's what you think you are the one who is mad
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
asking for anxiety drugs is now madness undecided .if that's what you think you are the one who is mad

Have you heard bipolar disorder? Alternative episodes of depression and mania! You could be having anyone of the phases at the time you posted! And yeah its a psychiatric disorder! !!
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by tartar9(m): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
kay1one2:

Have you heard bipolar disorder? Alternative episodes of depression and mania! You could be having anyone of the phases at the time you posted! And yeah its a psychiatric disorder! !!
did I not tell you to stop taking advice from that daft 'holy' spirit.it first told you it was schizophrenia (imagine! schizophrenia that only affects older people) the anxiety is now the result of bipolar disorder.I just hope you aren't a medical practitioner these nonsense are enough to have your bought license revoked.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
tartar9:
did I not tell you to stop taking advice from that daft 'holy' spirit.it first told you it was schizophrenia (imagine! schizophrenia that only affects older people) the anxiety is now the result of bipolar disorder.I just hope you aren't a medical practitioner these nonsense are enough to have your bought license revoked.

You musy be 2yrs old then because the commonest cause of schizophrenia is drug abuse in young people!

Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
@by kay1one2: 4:01pm

Christianity's successes don't wait till the afterlife like your low class religion asks of you low lives to wait till the afterlife for your reward which happens to be (wait for it!)...
if i were living in the village you reside in, i might have ignorantly believed you. Alhamdulillah, i dont which is why i know that you are lying through your teeth and it shows in what your fingers provide. i have seen many in wealth. some of them are muslims. where do you live on earth that you haven't came across a muslim with a lot of kashogis? money is kashogi. kashogi is a muslim. google it you village mind. you are something else different from what could be emulated in thought.

72virgins! !!
no authentic islamic statement say 72 virgins. by the way men are virgins as well. so the husband may just have the beauty and energy of 72, if you wanna stay in the level you are now.

Please tell me which religion is sexually depraved!
yours!

In christianity the successes began from salvation,
who is truly the 'Savior' that there is no other equal to Him? Of course, God who is not man or son of man and He can never be whipped. Now thats my Savior.

freedom from sin
who gives rules so that we know what is sinful? God. now that is the One i ask for forgiveness.

and disease
who can command disease out of man, even the heart of man and protect man from satan? God. now He is the One i ask to cure me, prevent disease from me and protect me from the accursed satan so that i do not get influenced by him which result to worshiping other than God.

and heaven
keep your heaven i will be admitted to paradise. Amin.

on earth continuing till eternity which is more blessed than anyone can imagine!
you will die. i will die, leaving this earth behind. by the way no one living 200 years ago is here today. so anyone living much earlier is no longer here and only God knows his condition.

The frustration in islam turns you low iq dudes to suicide bombers as you have no rewards here and have to wait till you cross over much to your utter dismay and stupidity!
frustration i am suffering from it. Alhamdulillah. if you live old enough to whatever age i am today without being seriously ill, you are just getting to see the Mercy of God on me. no suicide is allowed in Islam. no killing is allowed in islam. even when you are fighting in the theater of war, you can not be unjust because there is a strict rule of engagement. whoever in your village taught you 'islam' has done you in. you are from a village. right? do i have reward on earth? My Lord knows my condition so i ask Him to give me the best of the world, the best of the world after this and prevent me from the fire. Amin.

you are on your own, village mind.
Re: Mohammed's Pedophilia And "Chibok Girls"! by kay1one2(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
RoyPCain:
@by kay1one2: 4:01pm

if i were living in the village you reside in, i might have ignorantly believed you. Alhamdulillah, i dont which is why i know that you are lying through your teeth and it shows in what your fingers provide. i have seen many in wealth. some of them are muslims. where do you live on earth that you haven't came across a muslim with a lot of kashogis? money is kashogi. kashogi is a muslim. google it you village mind. you are something else different from what could be emulated in thought.

no authentic islamic statement say 72 virgins. by the way men are virgins as well. so the husband may just have the beauty and energy of 72, if you wanna stay in the level you are now.

yours!

who is truly the 'Savior' that there is no other equal to Him? Of course, God who is not man or son of man and He can never be whipped. Now thats my Savior.

who gives rules so that we know what is sinful? God. now that is the One i ask for forgiveness.

who can command disease out of man, even the heart of man and protect man from satan? God. now He is the One i ask to cure me, prevent disease from me and protect me from the accursed satan so that i do not get influenced by him which result to worshiping other than God.

keep your heaven i will be admitted to paradise. Amin.

you will die. i will die, leaving this earth behind. by the way no one living 200 years ago is here today. so anyone living much earlier is no longer here and only God knows his condition.

frustration i am suffering from it. Alhamdulillah. if you live old enough to whatever age i am today without being seriously ill, you are just getting to see the Mercy of God on me. no suicide is allowed in Islam. no killing is allowed in islam. even when you are fighting in the theater of war, you can not be unjust because there is a strict rule of engagement. whoever in your village taught you 'islam' has done you in. you are from a village. right? do i have reward on earth? My Lord knows my condition so i ask Him to give me the best of the world, the best of the world after this and prevent me from the fire. Amin.

you are on your own, village mind.

Your god is an oppressor thats why he can't take the form of a man and feel their pain! Summary its an arrogant c.unt that revels in hunt for human blood through terrorism! Aka satan!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Christianity / Gods Miracle Healings In The Holy Scoan Church Have No Negative Side Effects. / Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife Disgraced(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.