Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75958 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoryte33:
4rm ur write-up,I can see d level of ur mentality,,,,U have such a low IQ.

Go make money to give your kids the best bro.
As for the low IQ, I no just send you.Not in the mood to insult you this afternoon.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Odunharry(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
you are wise..... two bottles of wine for you

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

That's cool I didn't mean to shove anyone opinion down your throat..
Maybe I just felt like quoting you undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
A guy earning 50k, him no go chop? transport, you no go wear clothe, what about small small things wey go still need money? How much kon remain? In a month? That's hypertension dey kill una before 50.My advice to guys wey dey hype here, IF THATS YOUR SALARY, BETTER MARRY WOMAN WEY GET BETTER WORK TOO.Any woman wey go manage you needs to get her ass . s to work too, else na so so pikin she go born full house.I GO MARRY NO MEAN SAY I GO STAY undecided

Desperados!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
favoured234:

That's cool I didn't mean to shove anyone opinion down your throat..
Maybe I just felt like quoting you undecided

Relax.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justmag(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Na money na, a painful realisation that poverty is a disease. undecided undecided

I have seen tooo many people chase money to end up miserable.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
[size=45pt]NO[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Burger01(m): 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ishilove!!
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by 67rc: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

i have such too...she supports my every step
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by AshantiDimaria(f): 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
50 is it №t money? Y won't I marry him.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by CHM11: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
How much do you earn young lady?

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by IVORY2009(m): 1:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?

One question for you, are you sister Mary? sister mary go pray, she go pray, bind the devil...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ttomexy(f): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
yes, because my husband earns half of that plus 5k ( do some maths) when I married him, but nowwww uhmmmmmm

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

If he earns this amount in some part of core North, deep in the states of south west, that's understandable. One can manage, but if na Lagos, Abuja, PH, abeg the guy no try at all to buy ring for my hand.

[size=16pt]Please can you just shut up your mouth so matured ladies can contribute?

SmH for your level of reasoning undecided[/size]

33 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by adekennis(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

How can somebody earning 50k own a house?see him mouth goldminner

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
"Ladies" who don't believe in future change will quickly comment "NO". That's not enough to fix their fake Brazillian hair and aquatic brains.

Those who do will just say "YES" but won't comment

16 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by appini: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
It is well

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
wonderful.neva knw ladies with such brain exist nowadays.

3 Likes

EggovinMma:
God forbid!
but u are in poverty if not his money won't b ur concern.

31 Likes

Some people go old tire angry

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lolababe331e: 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
scribble:
4 years ago I was making about 50k

Now its about 1.5m

Married the woman who was there when it was 50k

I live for her now because she supported me with love, prayers, advice, encouragement and a constant smile.

That's wonderful but please answer these questions truthfully

Do you or have you ever cheated on her?
If you did or do, have you ever spent money on your mistress or given her money, bought her a phone, clothes e.t.c
If your answer to those questions is yes then you will see the reason why some women don't bother to suffer with any man. At the end of the day one girl who couldn't have cared less about you when you were broke and will still dump you as fast as hot coal if you go broke 2mwr is also enjoying where as she didn't have to sow undecided

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

50K SALARY IS EXACTLY WHAT GOD WILL FORBID IN MY LIFE! ! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dumb and lazy girls will start with their stupid and annoying comments!

And, is there anything that is stopping the wife from working to assist the husband?

what you earn doesn't matter, its how you spend them!

What a man earn doesn't matter, it is how happy you are with him that counts! If he earn millions in a month and you are miserable in that relationship, how will you cope?

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by MKO4ever(m): 1:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.

I trust you
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Tashaamania(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
Why would a man earning 50k per month be thinking of marriage?
Does he even love his unborn kids?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ylaa(f): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
YES I WILL. HE MAY EARN 50K TODAY N EARN 500K TOMORROW. FOR ME ITS ABOUT LOVE. I WILL SUPPORT HIM BESIDES, THE GOOD BOOK SAYS: DESPISE NOT THE DAYS OF SMALL BEGINNING. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

Go make money to give your kids the best bro.
As for the low IQ, I no just send you.Not in the mood to insult you this afternoon.
u too...go make money.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by G12(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.

For your mind... and you know say you never marry. Assuming God has destined your husband to be, to be a billionaire in 5years time, if he comes now just because he earns only 50k at the moment, you are definitely going to miss a billionaire husband.

My friend it is not of him that willeth or runneth, neither is the race for the swiftest. Na God get power. I have seen lives transformed within a very short time.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ferdimako:

but u are in poverty if not his money won't b ur concern.

Exactly.
Two people living in poverty is definitely a curse. undecided undecided undecided
Except we are living in places where the standard of living is low.Now you get my argument Mr?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by CHM11: 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
No guy in his right senses, rich or poor, that will hear you talk and think the way you do and still go ahead and marry you.
You need to adjust and change your view to life.

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

8 Places Where Men Can Get A Wife Material In Nigeria. / And We Are Set To Wed After Nysc. / Man Carries His Large-Sized Fiancee In Viral Pre-Wedding Photo. Caption This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.