Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,960 members, 7,799,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (75885 Views)

REACTION: Can You Marry A Man Currently Earning #50,000 Monthly? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by nairabetguru(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
just passing buy>>>>>>>>>>>> wink
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by lolaxavier(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

I give so much care about the salary of who I decide to marry tomorrow. My quest to acquire as much as I can is to give my children the best in case of any ill eventuality. I refuse to accept such meagre salary, although I really appreciate ladies who really don't see it as a problem. smiley
It all boils down to choice. smiley

My question to you is 'what happens if you marry someone earning 500k per month and he loses his job three months after marriage? Will you divorce him?

14 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by verygudbadguy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
A guy earning 50k, him no go chop? transport, you no go wear clothe, what about small small things wey go still need money? How much kon remain? In a month? That's hypertension dey kill una before 50.My advice to guys wey dey hype here, IF THATS YOUR SALARY, BETTER MARRY WOMAN WEY GET BETTER WORK TOO.Any woman wey go manage you needs to get her ass . s to work too, else na so so pikin she go born full house.I GO MARRY NO MAN SAY I GO STAY undecided

Desperados!

If only my wife thought as you did 3 years ago, i'd probably be shuffling about. He who finds a wife, finds a gud thing and obtain favour from God.

Only if you know the meaning favour of God, 50k will be like 300k.
#HaveARethink

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Caleycash(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Monicasque:
ohh gosh this is really getting tiring now. Why does it always has to be about money. What happened to ladies can you marry a man who you love and who loves you back? guy I would marry my man even if he was earning R1K coz money is not everything. I know how it's like to be in lack, and I know how it's like to have plenty. so I have learnt to be content whatever the situation. besides, in a man one must look at his character and ambition, he might be earning R2K today, but the one who created him is not a fool, and I know for a fact that someone's current situation might differ a whole lot in the future. Obviously I cant marry an ambitionless idiot who I can just see that he should be left as he is because he is hopeless, and besides, if I also contribute in the household, that R50K might just have a partner / helper right ?
can I really find a woman like you in this world?!...becus I believe u speak from experience, all d girls av seen here all love money,except you.uer different

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by OgologoDimkpa: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Come to my church you'll see a lot of ladies praying for husband?
They've become so desperate that any type of man is welcomed be it short, fat, jobless provided
he'll allow her to answer his name.
Most of them were busy looking for a well made man that earn millions, living in a fine apartment
and driving exotic cars when they were much younger say 25-30 year; but as I'm telling you a lot of them are in their 40's shocked
Only GOd's grace will see them through.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by uzhi(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
To ladies who care to listen, poverty isn't the absence of money in one's account or pocket, but a mentality.
I married my wife while earning 45,000 naira in Abuja in 2011 and I wasn't poor then nd even now.
We are still not wealthy, but i earn more than 200k monthly, even without stepping out of my house or sweat.
Marriage is an institution bind with love not money.
Even our prophets weren't rich during the time.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Ishilove: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Burger01:

Just making sure you still dey withing my abode cheesy
grin
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by justi4jesu(f): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
NO angry
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Dignitygab(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
All these thieves are saying NO as if they're earning half for it...
You better work for your own than depending on others

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
adekennis:

GOD FORBID..what if you are lucky to marry a man earning well bt after marriage things go wrong and he could not longer provide for ur needs..What would u do? tongue

What if I marry a guy earning 50k and he was sacked.WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?OFCOURSE THERE WOULD BE NO GOOD SAVINGS FROM THAT 50K SHIIT E tongue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by symbian03(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry

Will you marry me? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
If the circumstances surrounding the his/her current situation is largely dependent on factors outside of their control then YES.

50K monthly is extremely challenging to live on especially when they start having kids

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Pineapp:
If he already has a house and is working towards greater things,then yes kiss

How can he have a house earning 50k?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Mekzmoney(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Well done... Behind any sucessful man there's a woman behind his success.. So be waiting 4 dat rich man dats making 10mill a month. His hrt belong to sumwere else while his body belong to u.. grin I pray u wait n see dat single successful man IJN. Can I hear u shout a glorious amen? cheesy
EggovinMma:
Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòooooooooooooooooooooòoooooooooooooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Situation001(m): 2:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play be that?
my sister do you remember it was 10k dad was earning when he married our mother and he was not earning up to 15k when he sent us to school right from primary school days...

sister why cant you be as patient as our mother embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by watchindelta(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
some women are just come to steal n destroyyyyyy! go to d next host n destroy still counting....... I no fit kill my self 4 9ja bytches mater Nah.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
The only reason to marry a man who earns that amount is when I see his potentials. An intelligent hardworking young man is very scarce because girls percieve them from far.
They endure with them believing that the future holds the best for them.

You don't expect a girl to settle down with someone with (NFA) no future ambition. He becomes a liability always blaming GEJ for his plight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by BRAINTORMS(m): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
If you cant marry me with Salary of 50,000, probably you aren't a person I should marry after all undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by dorin27(f): 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Observing......

Yes I can. That today is tough/rough doesn't mean tomorrow won't be smooth

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by stephenqueen: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
For Naija?
well all this village babes fit do dat but all this olosho's, ha! No, na person wey dey ride Bentley, ferrari,G-wagon dem want like say no be okada man their papa dey do Awon ole oshi...Dem dey want person wey get house for lekki face 1 lyk say no be house wey dem use mod build dem mama dey live wey dey manage with dem papa wey dey ride keke napeb .Dem want tall man wn their papa na kukute wey cum get pot belle.Dem want guy wey get pink lips,lyk say no be burnt lips wey cigar don burnt dem mama dey manage dey kiss......Walahi I tire for Naija ladies of this days,for our mama time dem dey suffer wid our papa ni but this ladies of now a days dem no fit wait till food go ready na ready made food dem dey find.....next time wey I dey cum dis world walahi I no go branch naija

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by braine(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !
you have a small mind.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ajayiopy: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
You know see why homes are falling apart everyday? The fundamental principles of marriage has been forgotten. Some of these ladies will definitely settle down as single parent

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
It's better that way, the more unmarried ladies in the society the better for the boys .

Freeloading is a sure thing. grin

And I thought you were altruistic embarassed

You could marry as many as you like tongue

I think they are being good sisters following the words of God, he ask us to knock and the door shall be opened.
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by paulooooooo: 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Y not if the guy is a serious type I will and build a future with him

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
verygudbadguy:

If only my wife thought as you did 3 years ago, i'd probably be shuffling about. He who finds a wife, finds a gud thing and obtain favour from God.

Only if you know the meaning favour of God, 50k will be like 300k.
#HaveARethink

Well, your wife is one of the few that risked it.
Unfortunately, I am not one of them.Sorry i am not the type to pretend.Besides, that salary like I pointed out is subject to the environment to which the person is settled.There are places one can live comfortably with such salaries.Therefore women who are very conversant to such area wouldn't mind.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by kennethchidi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

*farts*
Lol! DAT really goes a long way to tell us more about u!
Continue,God is watching u on 3D!

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by hamilton62(m): 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
chimkaire:
Why is there so much ado on what ''he'' earns? What does ''she'' earn Abi man be donkey nii undecided
Some ladies who aint working will soon invade this thread with funny replies now. If he earns 50k now doesn't mean it won't increase as time goes on and if it's not okay by your lady, by all means, take a hike sad sad sad angry
I love this reply dear... Thanks for the light you've thrown to the dark part of some lady's ignorance...
If a man makes #50,000 it doesn't mean that's his worth... Every rich dad and dude today was on such financial level once before this present milk and honey-wealth-realm.
A lady with vision must know if a man earning #50,000 has vision garnished with hardworking and is ready to provide for his family. He might not be spiritually strong because most men are defaulters in this but he must be a flexible dude, even rigid it doesn't matter. It's left for the lady with light to bring it into the life of this man and with prayers for God to grace and favour the man because the word of God says; He who finds a wife, finds good thing and obtaineth favour from God.
Men might be the head of the family but women are the neck and without the neck the head is a fool because it's in one direction without reasoning...
I am a guy but kudos to any lady who knows how to be a wife because their responsibility is much both in prayers, fasting, encouragement etc.
Ladies have a better stress absorber than men... So behind every successful man is a woman (not a female ooo).
So ladies, better start reasoning before you end up as divorcees or the skeleton yielding money for a foolish guy in his deepest room.
Thanks and God bless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
kennethchidi:

Lol! DAT really goes a long way to tell us more about u!
Continue,God is watching u on 3D!

*farts heavily again*
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by ElFenomeno1: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:

My brother, that was during our mother's time.Where I come from, as an igbo gurl, my father made sure he slaved to give me the best, despite the fact he is not a graduate. I CAN NOT MARRY A MAN THATS LESS THAT MY FATHER. I CAN NOT EAT THERE SQUARE MEALS IN MY FATHERS HOUSE, ONLY TO EAT ONCE A DAY IN MY HUSBAND S HOUSE.THATS ILL LUCK.I should be the one earning that kind of amount to support my husband, and not him.Its not a sin o, but it's way below what I grew up with despite we weren't rich.BROS, ONCE AGAIN HOLY GHOST FIREEEEE! !

Do you count garri and kulikuli as one meal?
I know you... You never had three square meals all the time..... Pathological liar!
Goodluck in your desperate search for a wealthy man! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by okeyngene: 2:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
EggovinMma:
God forbid!
50k salary inside marriage. Na before ooo.But now, I REJECT EVERY SPIRIT OF POVERTY IN MY LIFE.My bible tells me to seek and I shall find, and whatever I bind here on earth shall be bind in heaven. I stand upon the rock of St Peter and I am binding every spirit of poverty in the life of my future husband, every spirit of meagre salary. I lose your hold on that poor future husband of mine.IT SHALL NOT BE MY POTION.50K SALARY KE? Which kind rough play ube that?
I doubt if u're really pursuing ur master degree bc u sound like a street grl,no guy 'll ever wish 2 marry ur type .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Gynacologist(m): 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
u no fit ansa?
Re: Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
if he is earning 50k, i will need to earn about 150 to be able to marry him. so it means, if i don't get a good job, i seriously doubt if i can marry him, the stress will be too much wahahi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React / What A Girl Did After I Stopped Giving Her Money / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.