Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) (25721 Views)

APC Rally For Rivers Rerun Election (Live Photos) / Live Photos From James Ocholi's Burial - Dignitaries Arrival / Fuel Scarcity Rocks Uyo: Buying Of Fuel Survival Of The Fittest (live Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
The APC Presidential Candidate- General Muhamadu Buhari is holding an interactive session with Nigeria women at Victor Island Lagos today 19/03/2015.

The General will use this opportunity to outline his vision for the role of women and how Nigerian women can be empowered to achieve their full potentials.

Pictures of the events below

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
Nigerian women have come out to show their support for the General

Nigerian women want a President that will empower women. They are tired of being represented by vile and uncouth women. They want change and they believe in General Buhari

Sai baba

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bishop4bella(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Buhari playing the role of president this days.

I will happy if this man win the election because I can see the element of of truthfulness in him.

Wish you success in this ambition.

Sai Buhari.

203 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
Cross section of participants listening to the General's speech

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Almightyperes: 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
If nigerians cant be free to ask GMB in town hall meeting how can they ask him when he becomes president. I believe town hall meetings are interactive to ask and answer

25 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
A little girl reading a letter she wrote for General Buhari

So touching

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Amaechi is the best game player.. See how he has organised his fellow governors to give buhari a presidential image

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by hazyfm: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
sai baba

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Rilwon: 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
Professor Wole Soyinka addressing the audience

Wowww! thats great

52 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Collynzo419: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Governor Fashola addressing the audience

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Rilwon: 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
We'll give our best wt security to curb cultism on campuses, but the responsibility lies with parents to bring up their children well.-GMB

Our plans for businesses/governance put women in consideration. We'll provide opportunities for the low skilled& dropouts. -GMB #APCTownHall

We have plain plans on addressing discrimination against women. And we promise to fulfil our objectives concerning this. -GMB

I give you all my support. I trust that you'll give us your best too. - Little girl says to GMB.

I will not take your vote for granted. These are my original thoughts & are not written for me. -GMB

We will make very good access to capital for women available for their businesses. - GMB

We will have zero tolerance for violence against women. We'll provide strong legal backing for women. -GMB

Women have played so much important roles in the development of Nigeria but have not been appreciated enough. - GMB

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by kingbasil: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
The image buhari presents at the town hall meeting is truly remarkable but not good enough for the president of this great country.... Goodluck till 2019....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Rilwon: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Poverty is the cause for a lot of the anomaly from citizens in the economy. It is why we are emphasising on creating good jobs.-GMB

24 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Burger01(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Whao!! Women's general

Sai Buhari Joor!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by angrybird007: 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
grin cheesy kiss tongue
TANOIDS how market embarassed

Sincerly only OUR GENERAL pose and smile can make me vote for him.
The way he carries himself like a leader makes me love him.
Not to talk of his INTEGRITY,DIGNITY,stand on CORRUPTION,HUMBLENESS,his AISHA BUHARI cheesy kiss
Unlike someone that can't even smile like a president angry
#NEVERAGAIN

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by hamaworld(m): 12:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gmb transforming Nigeria & nigerian, before he would be swore in on d 29t may. On 10.am. At d eagle square abuja.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by stevikenna: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
NIGERIA NEEDS A MAN WHO WILL CURB INSECURITY,CORRUPTION
A MAN WHO WILL DEFEND WOMEN RIGHTS
ONLY ONE MAN I KNOW
SAI BUHARI
#IHAVEDECIDED

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Sai baba

16 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by petux(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
GMB tเll 2019

18 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
How many women are there?

Cause i am seeing so many men also.

Or are those men accepting to be women or is the chat not exclusive to women?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by jude33084(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
cool
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Collynzo419:
The APC Presidential Candidate- General Muhamadu Buhari is holding an interactive session with Nigeria women at Victor Island Lagos today 19/03/2015.

The General will use this opportunity to outline his vision for the role of women and how Nigerian women can be empowered to achieve their full potentials.

Pictures of the events below
I think the OP is passing a subliminal message.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by phlio(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
buhari will win but........
Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Medley(m): 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
nollywood is out of GMBs plan if elected,he clearly does not have any idea of how to make a very large industry as fashion,movies,theatre profit our economy,unlike GEJ that granted them grant.

He keeps talking about power,corruption and insecurity as the solution for everything,without further clarification and inputs. Fashola had to help him out on way he intends to help the movie industry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by uniquefidel1991: 12:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Alll nah wash jore,,, who are you fooling,when you want to be real we will know.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by MKO4ever(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
SAI BABA!!!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interactive Session With Women- (live Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
If its God's will for Buhari to rule Nigeria again let it come to pass for His(God) word never fails. But if it's not Then it won't happen....
#GIVEBUHARIACHANCE
#SAI BUHARI

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Hails Yemi Osinbajo For Showing Concern&Compassion Towards Nigerians / 2019 Election Update: INEC Officials At Sagamu Testing The Card Readers - PUNCH / Thugs destroyed Ballot boxes in Baba Ewe Polling unit, Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.