Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital (8468 Views)

Jonathan Hurries Out Of Otuoke / The King Of Otuoke Welcomes GEJ Trekker 'oladele John Nihi' / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by suwailad(f): 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2015

If GEJ loses and goes back to otuoke, will he be facing this type of flood?
That will be bad, seeing that he did not use his reign to tackle flooding in Otuoke

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ozoigbondu: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Flash flood

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Change2015(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Let the people of Bayelsa be honest. As deputy governor, acting governor, governor, Jonathan left no mark to record his passage. The country has had enough!

https://www.nairaland.com/2095270/president-goodluck-jonathan-been-better

#change
#GMB
#APC

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by midolian(m): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Lol..TANoids, u better do sumtin about this hospital b4 march 29, cos this may be the resting place for your paymaster after hearing the results of the election.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by pafra(m): 12:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
this can't be true. GEJ village? I cant believe it

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by xreal: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have decided.

# MarchForBuhari

15 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by suwailad(f): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
pafra:
this can't be true. GEJ village? I cant believe it

fortunately true

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Joniboi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
A man that could not deliver basic amenities to one of the smallest states in Nigeria and his own village wants to remain in power for the next 4years.

Mbanu...Tufiakwa!

Nigerians have decided...I have decided!

Lets March the shoeless and clueless one back to Otuoke!

Sai GMB/PYO.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Tolexander: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by chaberry(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Apc and empty propanganda
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by vedaxcool(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
Jonathan is the ultimate peak of the word incompetent!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by ambrosini593(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
suwailad:

If GEJ loses and goes back to otuoke, will he be facing this type of flood?
That will be bad, seeing that he did not use his reign to tackle flooding in Otuoke
Stop lying. This picture was during the general flood. I work at federal university otuoke. I even visited someone there yesterday. You people can lie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
Joniboi:
A man that could not deliver basic amenities to one of the smallest states in Nigeria and his own village wants to remain in power for the next 4years.

Mbanu...Tufiakwa!

Nigerians have decided...I have decided!

Lets March the shoeless and clueless one back to Otuoke!

Sai GMB/PYO.

Put side by side with the humongous allocations and other hidden revenue most of these oil producing states collect and the level of infrastructure available plus the population for these funds......most of their leaders have been massive failures over the years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

Stop lying. This picture was during the general flood. I work at federal university otuoke. I even visited someone there yesterday. You people can lie

does it change the fact that the hospital will still present this condition when floods come calling?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Joniboi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ilugunboy:

Put side by side with the humongous allocations and other hidden revenue most of these oil producing states collect and the level of infrastructure available plus the population for these funds......most of their leaders have been massive failures over the years
Simply Pathetic. I weep for my beloved country.
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Dammyrosky(m): 12:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

what do u mean by general flood??

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Op pls try being honest once in a while even if hatred holds sway in you. This photo was during the floods of 2012 and you know it. Wickedness is not a virtue o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by PassingShot(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
ambrosini593:

You have not denied the claim that it is Otuoke hospital.

Is it or not?

10 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by feedthenation(m): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change2015:
Let the people of Bayelsa be honest. As deputy governor, acting governor, governor, Jonathan left no mark to record his passage. The country has had enough!

#change
#GMB
#APC

Exactly my thoughts for the past few years, why can't we look at President Jonathan's records while he governed one of the smallest states in Nigeria with one of the highest monthly federal allocations.

I guess a few of us should take a journey to Bayelsa to witness how poorly developed the state is.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by enoqueen: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
lobatan grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by blank(f): 12:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
This was from when River Niger abi na Benue overflowed its banks and flooded the whole middle belt, south south and parts of the south east. That was from mother nature and it is now a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by amakaobiemeka: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:
Op pls try being honest once in a while even if hatred holds sway in you. This photo was during the floods of 2012 and you know it. Wickedness is not a virtue o
so after serving as deputy gov, gov, acting president, president gej cannot find a solution to channel flood in his backyard village, to the extent flood overwelmed his home. Even till date it remains so
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by otokx(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
People should stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by iamrealdeji(m): 2:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dammyrosky:
what do u mean by general flood??
And he works at a federal University
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
max2076:
Hi All,
i'm finded a new application on the android market to get all the latest news from Linda Ikeji Blog!!!

I've tried the app and it's wonderfull!!!

Below the link:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ikeji.unofficial.blog.linda

Yes, I'll download the App on 2 conditions:

1.) You'll pay me 50k so as to enable me buy 2 cartons of Orijin & 2 rolls of Benson switch to celebrate & jubilate the impending failure & disgrace of Jonathan with my new found Olosho.

2.) Jonathan & Patience must be admitted into this Otueke Hospital on March, the 29th grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by dominique(f): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
talktimi:

Who was the Nigerian president in 2012 undecided
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by maxdozie(m): 2:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ppl has Problem..
this man left His Home and paid attention at other part of his country and ur Condemning him..
if he had Built his Home Like London u would Also Condemn him Shay!!!!

Big Fools in Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by saharachic(f): 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
there is a great problem in nigeria that no power can fix until we break apart
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
so after serving as deputy gov, gov, acting president, president gej cannot find a solution to channel flood in his backyard village, to the extent flood overwelmed his home. Even till date it remains so
are you dense upstairs ? A flood that was a national disaster which affected several states with them knowing long before time that they would be next in line for devastation and you're here spouting trash. Google is your friend, please do a little research to help your ignorance
Re: Shocking Picture Of Otuoke Hospital by talktimi(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
dominique:

Who was the Nigerian president in 2012 undecided
papa ajasco

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Urges Peace In South-Sudan / Buhari: We Will Improve Security, Revamp Economy Before Leaving Office / APGA ‘elects’ Guber Candidate Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.