Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! (10386 Views)

Man Dies After Being Knocked Down By A Car In Sango Ota, Ogun State / The Sango Ota Flyover Bridge Needs Quick Attention (PHOTOS) / Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by jokhen10: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
pls m in a vehicle from sango to Lekki n i need directions to get there , i only boarded d bua coz i trusted u guys wud help out! m on my way to oshodi ryt now, dat is lyk d transit point to all oda places in Lagos
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by StPete: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
From Oshodi, ask where u can get a BRT bus to Lekki-Ajah, I’m sure you will be shown.

Better still, from Oshodi, get a bus to Obalende and from there another bus to Lekki.
whichever one turns out easy for u
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by Redoil: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
You should have gone thru agbara axis. From oshodi take a bus going to CMS drop at leventis busstop and board a bus going to ajah leki. Or get to CMS and from CMS take a bus going to ajah lekki

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by jokhen10: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2015
@stpete & @redoilthanx a plenty...m gr8ful
....My GOD will neva leave u guys stranded in d name of Jesus AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by shalom4eva(m): 4:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
Redoil:
You should have gone thru agbara axis. From oshodi take a bus going to CMS drop at leventis busstop and board a bus going to ajah leki. Or get to CMS and from CMS take a bus going to ajah lekki
Pls how can I get to lekki from agbara, ultima studios, Admiralty way to be precise
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by Allendrexel: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2017
Hello friends, good evening, please how do i get to Ticklebay Event Place Kml3, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite the Oando Filling Station (4th Round About) Elegushi Bus-stop from ikotun. please help its very urgent.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by StPete: 11:40am On Aug 15, 2017
Allendrexel:
Hello friends, good evening, please how do i get to Ticklebay Event Place Kml3, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Opposite the Oando Filling Station (4th Round About) Elegushi Bus-stop from ikotun. please help its very urgent.

From Ikotun, take a bus to Oshodi. Then from Oshodi, take BRT to lekki/Ajah, then stop at Elegushi. It's the 4th roundabout after the lekki toll-gate
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by StPete: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2017
shalom4eva:

Pls how can I get to lekki from agbara, ultima studios, Admiralty way to be precise

From Agbara, take Mile 2, from there take CMS. From CMS, take bus to lekki. Go across the bridge and enter the Lekki Phase one estate. Then take shuttle (bus). Tell the conductor where you are headed
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help, -sango To Lekki Directions Needed Urgently! by Homeyfav: 1:26am On Jan 18, 2019
+)(IO

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Qatar / People Boarding A Bus In Lagos In The 1980s (Throwback Photo) / Information About Repatriation Flight And How To Travel From Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.