Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? (3483 Views)

5 Funny Yet Annoying Things Nigerians Do At The Cinema / "Concussion": Will Smith Plays Nigerian In New Movie / See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by Kayshow1: 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2015
I have a ready made venue for a cinema, but i don't just want to start showing movies without getting rights or license to do so. Please does anyone know how i can get a direct license from the movie producers or from someone who already has?
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by lynx200(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
All cinema movies have a distributor who takes this films to the cinemas both Nigerian and international films. Look for them and contact them. Even the international films have Nigerian distributors here so you can contact them for the rights. Many of the Hollywood film distributors will demand certain standards of your cinema hall before they can grant you access to their films so make sure you ask them about these standards and meet them if you want to show their films. They are also concerned about the possibility of piracy and will want to be able to verify ticket sales from your venue to prevent cheating.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by Kayshow1: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
ok Thank u much much. but i really need to get those contacts.
Can you help with those..Anyone
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by owpj(m): 12:43am On Apr 14, 2015
have you been able to get any contacts..??
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by NUELOJEI17: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
gud afternoon. pls I will like to know the extent u av gone
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by superjab247: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
NUELOJEI17:
Monitoring spirit
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by superjab247: 6:30pm On Jul 12, 2021
NUELOJEI17:
Monitoring spirit grin grin
Re: How Do I Get A License To Show Movies (foreign & Nigerian) In My Cinema? by bigpicture001: 6:31am On Jul 13, 2021
Bro...just start showing nd let the people concern figure u out nd come for officialization of ur outlet....don't go look for anyone....

(1) (Reply)

Best Friends In The World Has Been Suspended / Exposed: Why FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI Hates Olusegun Obasanjo / MOVIE: Download Sugar Rush 2019 – Nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.