Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute (77013 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Cypost: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Missmossy(f): 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
She really went through lot. Pity her even after her deliverance.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by dnawah(m): 6:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:
I'm beginning to wonder if summary is no longer taught in secondary schools
in summary the prodigal son's sister has returned.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by pbs4real(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
iyatrustee:
I find it hard to believe

"Baba gave her a black substance to drop in their drinks"

-----and all the Men of God would let down their guard such that she has access to their drinks?

madam nah arangee. .bliv me
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by pbs4real(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
lamako:

This is nonsense

people deceiving themselves, I don't believe this type of acting even for one second.

why won't she disclose the name of the church minister who use to play games with her, so that the people of the church can find there square roots. Now they will just leave them in there ignorance to perish because they won't know the type of pastor leading them.

my broda its nt allowed,bt nah arrangee,dt story nah formulate

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by valmunich(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
dnawah:
in summary the prodigal son's sister has returned.
grin

You must've done your summary well cool

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by dammytosh: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2015

The once bright and prodigious student began mingling with bad friends at school and was forcibly introduced one night to an intoxicating mix of alcohol and marijuana, causing her to pass out.

She is still under the influence.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Chigold101(m): 7:47pm On Mar 19, 2015
Arsenella007:
grin grin shocked shocked shocked
lolzzz are u laughing at this fiction or at the teller or is it those that are being decieved that u are laughing at?

She ws decleared missing, she was never found. She traveled abroad for prostitution. She brought down a great man og God in her country...story for little children.

Her name is Precious without a saw name. Withouta region where she comes from in Ghana...

Abeg make una no make me laugh oooo

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Chigold101(m): 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bestinstinct:
Y wont pastors fall when most of them decided to call themselves into d ministry out of greed nd laziness. No God-called nd Spiritually upright pastor will fall for such!
my brother lazy person no go fit do pastor work o. It is not easy to convince person to & then make him to stay ooo

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by QUEENASHLEY: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
AM QUEEN ASHLEY FROM LAGOS,

I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD HOW MR KUNLE HELPED ME RELEASED MY WITHHELD RESULT AND UPGRADED SOME OF THE SUBJECT I DID NOT PERFORM WELL..THIS WAS ACTUALLY MY SECOND TIME OF WRITTEN THIS SAME WAEC GCE...UNTIL I HAD AN ENCOUNTER WITH MR KUNLE, I BELIEVED HIM AND I GOT HIM ALL THE REQUIREMENT AND WITHIN 48HOURS MY RESULT WAS RELEASED AND UPGRADED..IF YOU ARE FACING DIFFICULTY ON YOUR RESULT OR YOU WANT YOUR RESULT RELEASED AND UPGRADED CONTACT MR KUNLE ON HIS NUMBER +2348060933128

CALL MR KUNLE TODAY +2348060933128
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Arsenella007(f): 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Chigold101:
lolzzz are u laughing at this fiction or at the teller or is it those that are being decieved that u are laughing at?

She ws decleared missing, she was never found. She traveled abroad for prostitution. She brought down a great man og God in her country...story for little children.

Her name is Precious without a saw name. Withouta region where she comes from in Ghana...

Abeg make una no make me laugh oooo

You said it all grin grin

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by anigold(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/shocking-confession-international-prostitute/

This is no news, am never surprise.
Pastors are not angels but humans,so stop worshipping your pastors
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by olufems(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obadiah77:

If you believe this guy is stylinshinly brgging for LIKE click LIKC
If you understand that these guys are coperate beggers for LIKE hit d like button
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by daamazing(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
valmunich:
I'm beginning to wonder if summary is no longer taught in secondary schools
as in eh.ah no even read d tin finish
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by daamazing(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
Obadiah77:

If you believe this guy is stylinshinly brgging for LIKE click LIKC
bros abeg noting like LIKC on ma nairaland page
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by koyyess: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
I stopped reading at '...pool of blood...'This seems to me like bull shiit.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by aniwilz(f): 9:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
women in business

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
Gboliwe:

It gets more annoying when the story writer is writing from the imaginations of another daft story teller.
Sey TB Joshua has come out of his self imposed break, somebody will not hear for him again

He's restrategising, after 'shacking' 198 south African blood, e no do am. Now e be like say na Ebola blood from another African country na him e de find. Nigerians don't buy this trash!
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by tojahh(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Iffa believe this story make I bend. So now you want us to shout "Praise thy Lord abi"? For story wey no get head.

Wetin be the Pastor name? And the politician? The name of the church nko?

Chai! See as u make people take this ya yeye story dey gather "likes". Abeg I no forbid better thing.

Click like if you feel say this woman na arrangee confessor.

1 Like

Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by effogis: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2015
I thank GOD for her deliverance
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by shedraq1: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
oluwagbotemi599:
Get PaidVerts referrals while earning some money!http:///1H6h7r0I received 3 active referrals from this site!!
Cashout at 3 dollars!!!

the website you placed for getting paidverts referrals is not working, please send the correct website to bestadsandbiz@gmail.com with an email subject: GET PAIDVERTS REFERRALS and sms/whatsapp 09032123000
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by Heavenly102: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2015
Baby Christians love these type of testimonies.
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by CHARLOE(m): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
Can't belive people actually belive this cock & Bull story, only u get 16 bodyguards, running tins with politicians, and yet ur family was looking 4 u. Nonsense, tbj will soon be producing movies!
Re: ‘how I Slept With Prominent Pastors And Ministers’ – International Prostitute by abohsilas: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2016
It's a matter indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Odo ‘Son Of Satan’ Buried With A Car In Enugu (Video) / Let's Discuss About Indecent Dressing To Church / Leke Adeboye On US And Iran: Donald Trump Is An Inspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.