Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor (30897 Views)

"Doctors At FMC Asaba Killed My Wife During Childbirth" - Man Claims (Photos) / Angel Of Death: Dr. Josef Mengele, The Deadliest Doctor In Medical History. / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Opiosko: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
marc99:
When doctors save lives, noone comes here to share the story. But when a doctor is misfortuned to lose a case, that's when all kinds of insults, derogatory comments come up.

Go to LUTH and see the number of lives lost there, does that make LUTH or the doctors in LUTH quack?

Your wife had a spontaneous abortion. It could have been the drugs the pharmacist recommended to her, or the injections the doctor prescribed, or it could have been physiological(anembryonic pregnancy).

Next time, gets your findings right before scandalising.
Take it easy dude. Can't u understand his situation? He is expected to 'score a goal' before going back hence the fraustration. In my opinion, the Doc should not have given 'quinin' to the wife since she has already taken cortem. The combination did the damage.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
I understand how you feel... God will do again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Leopantro: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
How do I confirm what?

what I mean is, how do you confirm someone would react to quinine before giving the drug?.

I'm very very careful in regards to drugs and my pregnant wife. Even paracetamol; would talk to two different doctors before giving. any drug not prescribed by a doctor I throw it into the dust bin.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Hibiscuss(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Shame on you. You couldn't give your first child a first class treatment. After all the struggle abroad like you claim. You killed him yourself for not taking her to a better hospital undecided. Your sisters wife work in one of the biggest an d best hospital and you decided to take your wife to a dead hospital. Shame on you, you killed your baby yourself and if I was your in-law I would sue you.

All you did well was to spread her legs and got her pregnant and you run around patronizing quacks and brainless pharmacist who only want to sell their drugs.

Have you ever by any chance come across the word 'empathy'? If not, I think you should check it up in your dictionary.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leopantro:

what I mean is, how do you confirm someone would react to quinine before giving the drug?.

I'm very very careful in regards to drugs and my pregnant wife. Even paracetamol; would talk to two different doctors before giving. any drug not prescribed by a doctor I throw it into the dust bin.
Thats why doctors ask for atleast a brief medical history, especially in cases like this.

Malaria is a very deadly disease, the malaria is more likely to cause a miscarriage sef, but I said so because it would be easier to discern what actually caused the miscarriage, if they doctor/nurse was sure she responds well to the drug.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hibiscuss:

Have you ever by any chance come across the word 'empathy'? If not, I think you should check it up in your dictionary.
He didn't show empathy by taking care of the poor baby only to come out condemning the poor doctor for his own ineptitude and ignorance
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 1miccza: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chaiii!!So so sad this is why i have decided to be treated in known hospitals alone
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by yomi007k(m): 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Opiosko:
Take it easy dude. Can't u understand his situation? He is expected to 'score a goal' before going back hence the fraustration. In my opinion, the Doc should not have given 'quinin' to the wife since she has already taken cortem. The combination did the damage.
Sir wat anti malaria should the doctor have given?
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by kinkymax: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Who re Dos saying quinine not used in first trimester of pregnancy. Bullshit. Quinine is actually safe truout d period of pregnancy accorzdin to WHO. So op abeg stop spreading dz msg dat is d quinine given to ur wife caused d miscarriage. As a matter of fact a lot tins mt lead to miscarriage in pregnant women. Som Medications r one of dem chromosomal abnormalities also cause a high percentage of miscarriage Jst to prevent giving birth to disabled children. Stress is anoda factor and so on. So op tak heart and stop blaming d doctor

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
Leopantro:

please , how do you confirm this? freecocoa
Good question ,by the way what does "RESISTANT" mean i.e what is the meaning of "Body not resistant to quinine". I don't quite get this concept of resistance to quinine
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by pinkycute(f): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
You go first tongue

[quote author=Blackchampion post=31824751][/quote]

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by 0monnakoda: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
kinkymax:
Who re Dos saying quinine not used in first trimester of pregnancy. Bullshit. Quinine is actually safe truout d period of pregnancy accorzdin to WHO. So op abeg stop spreading dz msg dat is d quinine given to ur wife caused d miscarriage. As a matter of fact a lot tins mt lead to miscarriage in pregnant women. Som Medications r one of dem chromosomal abnormalities also cause a high percentage of miscarriage Jst to prevent giving birth to disabled children. Stress is anoda factor and so on. So op tak heart and stop blaming d doctor
Safety is relative.You are right quinine is relatively safe and probably the drug of choice but it can cause miscarriages and that is why its use must be justified like any other drug in pregnancy. I do not think the doctor should be blamed but certainly the death should be examined/investigated to ensure that good practice was followed. This would include INFORMED CONSENT and explaining the risks of using quinine or not using and allowing the patient to make a choice

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Report to the Lagos state government ASAP

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by kingi777: 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lets be sure that d man in question is a doctor cuz sometimes male health workers are called dr cuz of d roles d resident dr might hv given them due to tight schedule. D supposed dr dismissed d pregnancy test rest saying scan will show everything in d womb. Does d dr know that pregnancy of less than 6 weeks may not be seen except its done trans vaginally?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by texazzpete(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
My observations

1. The OP is really simple minded and should take better care of his wife

2. There is no compelling proof that the doctor's intervention led to miscarriage. Especially when the OP doesn't even know the name of the injection his wife was being given

3. Lots of Nigerian doctors need a lot of re-orientation to improve communication.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by a2personal2013: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Please accept our sincere apology for the loss. Quinine and chloroquine are d safest drug in the first trimester of preg. However chloroquine is now being discouraged following resistance. Quinine on the otherhand, has been reported to cause abortion especially at high doses in a few number of preg.

The biggest problem here is knowing who will have an abortion secondary to quinine and who will not. The first trimester of pregnancy is very delicate and full of challenges for both care givers and pregnant mothers. You sister in law's quick conclusion shows she is bereft of complete medical knowledge.

Lastly, the abortion may have also been spontaneous or secondary to the malaria infestation. I really can't speak for the doctor in question because he made the evaluation and decision to give the quinine.

His action is legal and has done nothing wrong by giving quinine, though I do not know the dose he gave her. I do give quinine when my benefit outweighs d risk and I also make it compulsory to inform my patient before doing this. I think effective communication is lacking in our medical system.

Again, sorry for your loss and encourage your wife to take it calmly and be strong. This is just one of those problems associated with early pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by yomi007k(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op incase u score next time.
1)Don't relay solely on ur wife's pregnancy symptoms.
2)Pregnancy tests like blood and urine tests are not confirmatory. Like a smart guy said already, ectopic prenancy, molar pregnancy or fibroids can give u a positive result.
3)Obstetrics scan is confirmatory. It helps u know if the fetus is viable, the location of the fetus, the number of the fetuses, the gestational age of the fetus, and if there are other anomalies detected.
U should have done this scan 4 confirmation before calling the doctor a quack.
4) Antimalaria in pregnancy:
1st trimester- WHO recommends quinine in treatment of malaria in first trimester. ACTs are avoided as they may cause congenital anomalies.
There are studies that however show that quinine in high doses have abortificant effect.
Wat dose was ur wife given?
2nd trimester- ACT drugs(eg, coartem,lonart) are used.
How many months pregnant was ur wife?
5) If ur wife gets pregnant, pls let her book her pregnancy in a good hospital rather than getting drugs from a pharmacist because wen d problem starts, d pharmacist will not be called.
Sorry for ur loss bro. I know all will be well with u and urs.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Blackchampion(m): 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
pinkycute:
You go first tongue

Pissing on ur head.

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by doctokwus: 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
yomi007k:

Sir, u said quinine is not give in early pregnancy and also coartem is not given in early pregnancy. Which antimalaria is now given in early pregnancy?
Malaria and indeed typhoid are over diagnosed in Nigeria.
Not that coartem or lonart cannot be used but its usually advised that unless a dr evaluates that d risk of malaria to d mother and thus d baby(evaluated by a positive test and symptoms for eg) far outweighs d risk of d drug,a lady can be allowed to pass thru d first 3mths after which every pregnant woman is expected to receive@ least 2 doses of fansidar which WHO still recommends for pregnant women in malaria endemic countries whether they have malaria or not.
However if d risk of malaria to the mother and thus d baby is high,coartem,lonart or any of d newer anti malarias which are d gold standard can b used,despite d risk they may pose to d unborn baby.
Quinine as far as I know is used mainly for severe("high" or complicated) malarias.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Boss13: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
We have so many quacks as doctors in this country, even the good ones are negligent too. I can tell you this as FACT. We have forgotten about bad nurses with bad customer service. Our health care is terrible and I do not blame people who rush to the US to give birth. General hospitals are unhygienic and the doctors there, though some are good, care less about their patients but think about how much money they will make by going on regular strikes.

The only hospital I can actually recommend for pregnant women is First Consultants and that is because I have witnessed the way they run the hospital. They are in Obalende. Actually that is the hospital that saved us from Ebola. If they have taken Patrick Sawyer to a quack hospital or General hospital, our story would have been different.

They are also expensive too oh maybe because they have expatriates are gynaecologists.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
0monnakoda:
Did Amos Tutuola write it
Yes. In Yoruba, translated into English by Prof. Wole Soyinka.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by anitank(f): 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
omicron:
According to WHO, Quinnine is known to be safe in first trimester preganancy.

It does not cause miscarriage. Rather, it is the malaria that causes miscarriage.

Coartem is not conclusively safe in early pregnancy as there are not enough data to prove its safety yet. Some new studies however, show it could be safe in pregnancy.

I do not see any malpractice here OP.

Sorry for your loss.

But these are the things the doctor would have tried explaining to them rather than dismiss their claim about being pregnant because they hadn't gone for a scan. That's just unfair and doesn't portray him to be a good doctor.

If a urine or blood test showed the op's wife was pregnant, then she most definitely was. Besides most people don't go for a scan till after their first trimester

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Glowbeauty: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2015
op take heart there will be joy in the morning

Meanwhile newbie here
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by ozo13(m): 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
What is wrong with quinine In pregnancy. Even that ya sister condemning quinine.watch her too.quinine that I know of is d best malaria drug in pregnancy. Gud in any trimester for severe malarias. Please next time u got any health issue always go to d hospital first not a chemist or a pharmaceutical shop to buy drug without knowing what is wrong with u and make sure u r seeing a QUALIFIED DOCTOR that will guide u on what to do.sorry abt d miscarriage
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by marc99(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Opiosko:

Boy, be formal next time. Don't just assume everyone on NL is within your age group. I'm sure you won't address your uncle a "dude".

You didn't get my point well enough.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by ozo13(m): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
doctokwus:

-In all fairness, there is no way your wife's sister cud have known d injection she was given without she being there herself,so its curious how she concluded it was quinine.
-Without trying to excuse d Hosp,its not usual for a dr to prescribe quinine for early pregnancies knowing d risk,IF he did,it wasn't d proper thing.
-Coartem which ur wife took earlier from it post above,its also not usually given in early pregnancy because of d same risks.
-Sometimes for no fault of anyone women have been known to lose very early pregnancies due to other factors.
Be that as it may,hope us wife is now ok.Its also advisable she dies another scan to be sure there is 'nothing left inside her'.
In summary,any of d parties along d line cud have been wrong and each one along d line cud also have had no fault.
P.S.how many days was she given d injection in question?
please tell me more abt quinine in pregnancy. Cos from d little I know quinine is d best drug for malaria in pregnancy for all d trimesters.funny enough quinine is very hard to come by o.To d op , sorry abt the miscarriage. Please wn next ur wife feels she is pregnant, please always go to the hospital first for a guide not visiting one chemist or a pharmacist buying drugs without knowing what is wrong.thanks
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Provie(m): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Queen1:
Op biko, are you in anyway related to Amos Tutuola? Because as I read through your post the only thing that came to my mind was 'Forest of a thousand demons'.

Exactly my thought. I already told d person next to me to com and read another Palmwine Drinkard!

Sory for d digression Op. We tank God for ur wife's life. Truth be told, there ar real quacks everywhere.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by stonecoldcafe: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Why accusing the doctor when he already started with a pharmacy without proper prescription from a doctor. They were so nonchalant about the baby.

Why would you go get drugs first at the pharmacy without first consulting with a doctor? self medication and now you pour all the blame on the doctor. undecided They are only after the pleasure during intercourse and he never prepared for the wife for pregnancy, take due test and making sure she is very fine.

Listen your previous post was below the belt.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
offshoreking:
Hi everyone, I just want to share with your guys my personal experience in my 2 months visit to my country Nigeria last year 2014, I was so happy because I will be coming back home in December time to get married to the love of my life, and also it been more than a decade I celebrated xmass in my village, not that I’m not coming home, but all had been out off festive period, This time knowing well that I had miss celebrating xmass in my village, I had to fix my wedding/traditional marriage during the festive period to be able to have all my people and good friends around, my reason also been that I don’t base in Nigeria festive period is when I will have most of my friends around from outside the country. It was a day to behold, first week of January, all fun, in traditional way, everyone was around even some of my friends I didn’t remember to invite all came and our wedding automatically became the talk of the town, I enjoy myself and my pretty wife so happy too. My wedding came and gone, everything was normal, we went back to Lagos where we have apartment, we live and enjoyed our self, my mind was I will do everything possible to score goal before going back.

Good news after few week maybe one month my wife start complaining the sign of pregnancy, I was so excited, my mind was flying, as a young couple, and also someone that is not around, at list my wife is loaded before 9 months we will have our first child, I was so happy, because already my friends had been calling saying guy try and score goal before u come back oooo, lol, I will laugh it off, I started thanking God because this is how I had planed it from the beginning, and it work for me perfectly, we were so happy, we haven’t gone to lab but she knows her body and she knew very well that she had conceived, I told her we should go to lab she said I shouldn’t worry, we will but later time.
Few days letter, bad day came, she was seriously ill, after taking some isi ewu, it woke up all the malaria in her body, that night was so bad, in the morning I took her to lab and the man confirm that she is pregnant and also have Malaria + and typhoid, the man advice us to meet a doctor, that we shouldn’t buy any drugs yet till we meet a doctor, and her sister is very good nurse working with one of the biggest hospital in Island, Lagos. I wanted to take my wife to her, because she had been treating her all her life, but she was on morning shift, I couldn’t wait for the next day, my wife was totally down, my brother now told me that there is a good hospital nearby, where he normally go for treatment beside the man study in German, I was kind of wow, that will be nice, he quickly took us there, the place was not pleasing to me, but I said ok, he should treat my wife for now maybe if she is not better in 2 days time I will take her to her sister place.

We quickly meet the doctor, I showed him the medicine my wife had been taking, I got it from a friend who have a pharmacy, he said it’s good for pregnant woman till I meet a doctor, that was when I was thinking to wait till next day to take my wife to her sister who understand her body very well and also knows more. I showed the doctor the drug, he condemn the drug, but he said he will not condemn a pharmacist because they doesn’t know much, I said inside me Thank God that I came here, the doctor actually knows what he is doing, I was happy, all my fear left, I said to myself my wife is in a good hand. He wrote something and gave to the nurse who called my wife and gave her injection and also some pill to be taking, we left, he told us to be coming for injection and also we should go to scan. The next day came, my wife was weak to go to scan, we went and took another injection, this period clock is ticking go back to your base and my wife who is in her final year outside too, they had resume, so we are waiting for her to feel more better so that we will leave at the same time. She was complaining to me that the injection is paining her so much, not like the one her sister normally give to her, that evening of the second day, we went to the hospital, and the mean nurse again gave her another injection we left, we played and slept, I was in deep sleep, I heard someone crying, she been calling me to wake up, I woke up, she was crying, I ask her what happen, she said blood, my mind quickly flash I said inside me ohh my God Miscarriage, I didn’t want to let her notice how bad I felt, I ask her what happen, she explain to me, I told her she shouldn’t worry all will be fine, she should dress up immediately we are going to the hospital, I quickly dress up my car key and we walk down stairs to my car and drove to the hospital, met the same mean nurse on the gate, after kicking the gate several times, I told her what we are experiencing, she didn’t even show any sign of pity nor sorry in her face, she just said doctor is sleeping that we should go and come back in the morning, I said inside me which type of human is this, I didn’t want to show any sign of anger, because that will result my wife feeling bad more, she had been crying none stop, I told the nurse ok, we left back home.

Morning came we went back there, the doctor said where is the scan, I told him that we didn’t get it, he said we should go and get it, we went to the scan, the scan saw nothing, we took it to him, he was cancelling us that there was no baby that my wife was not pregnant, I was so shock and surprise, I asked him but the lab show pregnancy positive, he said forget about all this lab people, that the scan is what will capture everything in the womb, I thought to myself, what would I do, I was so angry inside me, because I knew already what the man was trying to do, my wife was devastated, my wife asked the man that she haven’t miss her period like that before and all her body change completely that she knew that she is pregnant, the man said it can happen sometimes, that ur period may come late, we had no other choice than to leave, my wife was crying, she knew that she is pregnant and this man had given her injection which make her lose the baby now the man is saying bullshit, I turn into cancelling, telling her many things, that she shouldn’t worry that the doctor had confirm it that is not baby, I’m saying all this to make her feel more better, because all through this while she had been crying. She called her sister and explain to her what happen, Her sister told us to come, she have a small hospital in her place, we left to her sister place, immediately she saw my wife, she said the baby is out but she knew already by her sisters look that she is pregnant, she start cancelling her telling her all kinds of thing, for her to stop crying that she is ok, because my wife was even afraid if something is wrong in her body, she now told her that she will take her blood now for pregnancy test, that the baby is out but her blood will still show positive, she took the blood and run the test it became positive, she now ask my wife which injection the doctor gave her, my wife said quinine, row one, I don’t know if I got the spelling right, the sister was so furious, asking us didn’t we show the doctor the lab result, we said we did, she said the man is a beast that knows nothing, she was angry, I became angry too, more that if I get the man that time it would result to another thing, now my spirit was flying, you most arrest that beast called doctor, the sister said if we didn’t come to her it would have been a future disaster, because medicine have to be give to my wife to flush out the womb, but the doctor didn’t do it because he is protecting his ass. I was so disappointed, I didn’t know what to think of, remaining few days before I leave and my wife to her school has resume, thinking of what to do to the doctor, my wife told me to let go, that we don’t have much time and I know how Nigeria police works, if we are around now, we would have arrest him and charge the case to court immediately, I have no other option than to let it go. Meanwhile the scan the man was talking about, the sister told us that before pregnancy will show on scan it will be up to 6 weeks, and for our calculation the pregnancy is not even up to that.

I was thinking about my friends, some friends and family member had called already I told them my wife is not feeling fine they started congratulating me already that it’s a good illness, i look up and down, and said to myself God knows the best, in everything I do in this world Godwin. We left few days later, the same day. I just want everyone to be away of the type hospital he or she visit in Nigeria. Meanwhile the name of the hospital is Sonean Hospital Ago Palace way Okota, I guess no 31 Okota, Lagos Nigeria. The street opposite Nice touch dry cleaner.
Thanks for reading,
and please pardon me for the mistakes,
God bless you all.
Thank you for sharing your story, this will help some of us who are not yet married so we won't fall into thesame pit. I synpathise with you and your wife and I pray God blesses your marriage with another child

However, I feel the said doctor should be arrested and sued for negligence, he should be made to pay for what he did, its not right for someone like him to be on the loose...he's gonna make more pregnant women lose their unborn children. I think a legal action against the man is very necessary.

Once again God bless you.
Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Mbediogu(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
doctokwus:
U didn't mention the names of d drug your wife got from d pharmacist,that she was taking before she saw d doctor.
Can u provide dis information and indeed any all other drugs or supplements she took b4 d miscarriage?
Indeed quinine if u are sure is d name of dwa injection she was given is not adviced,particularly d first 3mths of pregnancy,but to know d culprit u have to have a good history of all she took.

I have come across many desperate girls faking positive pregnancy tests either to trap or impress their men. Medically, no pregnancy less than 13 weeks can be considered viable. Moreover there was a problem, and a 'pharmacy consultation' before the poor doctor who trained in 'German' was consulted. A lot of antecedent mess... Abeg make una free the 'doctor'.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by olenyi: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Queen1:
Op biko, are you in anyway related to Amos Tutuola? Because as I read through your post the only thing that came to my mind was 'Forest of a thousand demons'.

You just reminded me of the above novel and also the palm wine drunkard.

**nostalgic**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Lost Her Pregnancy In The Hand Of Qauck Doctor by Mbediogu(m): 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
doctokwus:
U didn't mention the names of d drug your wife got from d pharmacist,that she was taking before she saw d doctor.
Can u provide dis information and indeed any all other drugs or supplements she took b4 d miscarriage?
Indeed quinine if u are sure is d name of dwa injection she was given is not adviced,particularly d first 3mths of pregnancy,but to know d culprit u have to have a good history of all she took.

I have come across many desperate girls faking positive pregnancy tests either to trap or impress their men. Medically, no pregnancy less than 13 weeks can be considered viable. Moreover there was a bleeding problem, and a 'pharmacy consultation' before the poor doctor who trained in 'German' was consulted. A lot of antecedent mess... He also admitted that after the first visit 'we play'. We dont know the kind of 'play'.
Abeg make una free the 'doctor' even if na quack.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100 Level ABSU Student Slumped And Died On Her Way To Exam (Photo) / Sexual Intercourse, Not Masturbation Could Help Prevent Prostrate Cancer / Fire Accident Victim Rejected By General Hospitals In Lagos Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.