Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Do Pastors Lead People Into Robbery And Killing? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Pastors Lead People Into Robbery And Killing? (442 Views)

Why Do Pastors Prefer Malachi To Deuteronomy When Preaching About Tithe? / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Pastors Lead People Into Robbery And Killing? by iamrealdeji(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
I've noticed lately that anytime I listen to sermons on radio,pastors talk about how you should repent,that no matter what evil you've done,even if you have robbed and killed,God will forgive you,a lady was killed recently in her shop by armed robbers even after collecting her money and I was feeling like these robbers did this because they've probably listened to what pastors preach and think they'll pick up the bible and repent someday,from what I've learnt some pastors used to be armed robbers and cultists,yet they pick up the bible and say they've been delivered,if that's the case,more armed robbers and killers would be in the society with the hope of repenting and crying to God someday or trying to emulate these so-called born again pastors and commit crimes with the hope that they'll change someday and become pastors/born again the same way pastor so so so did,it seems like pastors don't condemn the past anymore,they only talk about forgiveness and repentance,which makes some people believe they need to live for the moment by destroying lives and turning children into orphans with the hope that they'll pick up the bible someday and God will forgive them.
Guys,what would you do if you go to a church and realizes the pastor was a robber that killed someone very close to you,your family or someone you really love,and everybody calls him "Daddy" and he's already a changed man praying for people here and there.
Re: Do Pastors Lead People Into Robbery And Killing? by Tallesty1(m): 2:50pm On Mar 19, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Faith Tabernacle Is Not Just A Church But A Place Of Refuge! Come & Be Restored. / Overcoming With Jesus / Graphic Photos: Choir Master Meets His Untimely Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.