Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? (6317 Views)

Do You Cut All Ties With An Ex Or Move Forward As Friends? / Lady Turns Fiance's Barber In Pre-Wedding Photos / I Love Him But He's A Barber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 2:58pm On Mar 19, 2015
How many times would you cut your hair......

1 Share

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by falconey(m): 3:00pm On Mar 19, 2015
Just once...... A boy will go everyday but a man wil go once.

8 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Just once
Lies BRO lies grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Fabdedon(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
barb my scalp join grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Fabdedon:
barb my scalp join grin
lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by falconey(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
Lies BRO lies grin grin grin
why do you think am lying?
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by StPete: 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will rather have her private barbing services for the various parts of hairs on my body EVERYDAY

chisos shocked shocked shocked that booty chai!

5 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
why do you think am lying?
why should i think you saying the truth??

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by falconey(m): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
why should i think you saying the truth??
you don't answer a question with a question. Inbetween am not a pervert.
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by DuchessLily(f): 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
OK nau!! She will not only cut ur hair, but other thingss cheesy grin

Na all these lusting tins dey make babes stab, cut and bite off joysticks these days

*Not justifying their actions though!*
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Agreed
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
WTF shocked infact I will be barbing my hair every day...

2 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Tallesty1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will never barb
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will make cutting my hairs a hobby angry

2 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Pinkiedearie(f): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
WTF shocked infact I will be barbing my hair every day...
grin
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
I will never barb
lies
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
I will make her my personal barber kiss
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by viczing(m): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
She cannot dress like that in ekosodin, if she tries u will hear her scores tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bwon:
grin
bro I no lie o.. grin
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justeenaleo:
u be man? undecided
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:
She cannot dress like that in ekosodin, if she tries u will hear her scores tomorrow
grin

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
viczing:
Those guys for there nor get joy oo....

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Bwon(m): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
kevinberry:

DEM GO RUN
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
@op I will cut my hair twice a week and shave everyday..

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by viczing(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2015
kevinberry:

LoL

1 Like

Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
sameer1212:
u be man? undecided
E dey pain you? undecided
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by lordthree(m): 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2015
hm infact I'll shave my leg hair and arm hair nah that time you go see friction for arms and legs
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Are you a lez undecided ?
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Truth be told, I just had a nice looking woman as my barber. Time to barb was always a feel good moment. cheesy
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by pretydiva(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wats so special abt her undecided
Re: If She Is A Barber How Many Times Would You Cut Ur Hairs?? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
that how we do here in Nigeria dude.

Ill be visiting twice a day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate Your Lips / Need A Sincere Response / I Enjoy Sex With My Dad And I Want Him To Divorce Mom For Me Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.