Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

the sonoflucifer is dead... - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / the sonoflucifer is dead... (10086 Views)

Where Is Sonoflucifer? / Sonoflucifer / I Can Cast Out The Demons In Sonoflucifer And Free Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Macelliot(m): 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
Bleep you Yahweh.
Almighty God won't kill you.... Why would HE kill you?
Reasons: Things change after the birth of a great King(Jesus Christ).
Many has done worser than you, but HE forgave them.... HE will prove to you that HE is thy ONLY LORD GOD.....
There is no revenge as complete as Forgiveness.
Bless your heart SonofLucifer.....
How was ur day?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by majorgr: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
God is not a murderer, He has no intentions of killing, it is the thief (the devil) that kills, steals and destroys. God said in his word that i am come to give life and give it abundantly. Therefore, any one commanding God to kill someone is unscriptural, a lot of folks dont know this but it is ignorantly using the name of God in vain. so who ever you are, pls note that God wouldnt kill you and if you die, it would be the devil who kills you and not God. God is love not death.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 27, 2015
Still alive beechess... yahweh's a real motherfucker...

2 Likes

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 31, 2015
One day left.... Just for fun, I'm gonna go bungee jumping today. Give Yahweh a chance to do something. What a hopelees God.

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
4hrs to my death..
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2015
and you will die a horrible death soon.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
Jesus died a horrible death too. cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Akpobaro:
look at the type of mind the so called christians possess.. what is the difference between you and islam terrorists... am sure if given a chance you will kill the guy urself... and u will still hypocritically as usual condemn boko haram when all of u are the same thing... placing stvpid beliefs over human lives..
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 9:19am On Apr 01, 2015
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by eebruboss(m): 12:49pm On Apr 05, 2015
The amount of devil inside u ehn!.... I pray u meet your delivreance on your route to where u claim u know but didnot
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

look at the type of mind the so called christians possess.. what is the difference between you and islam terrorists... am sure if given a chance you will kill the guy urself... and u will still hypocritically as usual condemn boko haram when all of u are the same thing... placing stvpid beliefs over human lives..
Ignorant Bastard
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akpobaro:
Ignorant Bastard
this is a typical example of christian morality smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

this is a typical example of christian morality smiley
i do not have any religion. Because religion is a fraud. But i believe in God and the Holy Torah(Bible)
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akpobaro:
i do not have any religion. Because religion is a fraud. But i believe in God and the Holy Torah(Bible)
undecided

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
eebruboss:
The amount of devil inside u ehn!.... I pray u meet your delivreance on your route to where u claim u know but didnot
You need deliverance from foolishness.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by johnydon22(m): 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2015
Akpobaro:

And this is the type of morality you exhibit? And from what i wrote up there and you claim not be a christian how then did you find what i said offensive and resort to insults...

You believe one part of the bible (torah) but you think religion is fraud forgetting that the torah is a product of religion (Judaism)..You really need to check what you believe in again.

Check again and know how to check address people again, insults is not a good way to portray ur point..smiley

2 Likes

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2015
johnydon22:

And this is the type of morality you exhibit? And from what i wrote up there and you claim not be a christian how then did you find what i said offensive and resort to insults...

You believe one part of the bible (torah) but you think religion is fraud forgetting that the torah is a product of religion (Judaism)..You really need to check what you believe in again.

Check again and know how to check address people again, insults is not a good way to portray ur point..smiley
in the days of prophet moses. God, only gave the ten commandments for the people of israel(black people) to follow. He did not create judaism or religions. Judaism is created by fake white jews.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Longstride: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

The Gods will always be gods unlike the fool that got killed by three nails.
grin grin grin
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by cold(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2015
Lmaoo..somebody actually typed all that? Dayum! Christianity and madness should be used interchangeably.

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 07, 2015
I am still alive.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
I am still alive.
bro, don't you think it would be wise of you to discard all forms of religious affiliations and just live a good life. Then you wouldn't have angered whoever proves to be God on judgement day
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 8:04am On May 07, 2015
Still alive.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2015
cupid1:
bro, don't you think it would be wise of you to discard all forms of religious affiliations and just live a good life. Then you wouldn't have angered whoever proves to be God on judgement day
We are all hypocrites, just like the Gods.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 8:56am On May 07, 2015
sonOfLucifer:

We are all hypocrites, just like the Gods.
lol, i was almost wondering if you had died....atleast you're alive wink
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Blackfire(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2015
As an atheist,To all of u cursing and threatning sonoflucifer with death and hell,u are more sick than boko haram. it means all he is talking is true about your god,if u check his analysis he knows your bible,as a mentalist this is what i found out about him.
1. He used to preach either in the bus,or morning cry.
2. He loved god,the bible,church,the bredren
3. A leader in the church, maybe a pastor, a choirmaster,but am rooting for youth leader
4. He was that brother that is easily loved in the church
5. He once prayed this prayer, "lord just to be like u"
i will stop here now....
But something happened,
*let me attend to urgent matter,am coming*

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 07, 2015
Blackfire:
As an atheist,To all of u cursing and threatning sonoflucifer with death and hell,u are more sick than boko haram. it means all he is talking is true about your god,if u check his analysis he knows your bible,as a mentalist this is what i found out about him.
1. He used to preach either in the bus,or morning cry.
2. He loved god,the bible,church,the bredren
3. A leader in the church, maybe a pastor, a choirmaster,but am rooting for youth leader
4. He was that brother that is easily loved in the church
5. He once prayed this prayer, "lord just to be like u"
i will stop here now....
But something happened,
*let me attend to urgent matter,am coming*
lol at the bolded....this is why i advise folks to become freethinkers
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Blackfire(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2015
cupid1:
lol at the bolded....this is why i advise folks to become freethinkers

can u expanciate my bolded post with ur mention, i cant understand u?
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by LightIndarkness: 12:14am On May 08, 2015
Man Yehweh is busy right now Fighting monsters and dragons so wait your turn your are next grin grin grin
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 10:44am On May 08, 2015
Blackfire:

can u expanciate my bolded post with ur mention, i cant understand u?
i divided my post into two parts. The first being the 'lol' part which is referred to the bolded part of ur post. And the second being the 'advise' part which is directed at everybody in general. So the two parts are not co-related, only the first part is meant for you

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
cupid1:
lol, i was almost wondering if you had died....atleast you're alive wink
Still am. Always will be.
Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 08, 2015
LightIndarkness:
Man Yehweh is busy right now Fighting monsters and dragons so wait your turn your are next grin grin grin

Been waiting for ages.

1 Like

Re: the sonoflucifer is dead... by lastmessenger: 11:39pm On May 08, 2015
This guys really needs help. If only this guy will get a good job, get married to a pretty lady and have some kids, he would disappear from nairaland and leave God alone.
Meanwhile if you want to die, buy a sleeping tablet and soak it together with that your last cup of garri, drink it and sleep on. No need of all these.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Good Character Have You Developed Since You Started Attending Your Church? / Your Experience The First Time You Preached The Gospel / Will The Mentally Disadvantaged People Be Judged After Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.