Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,041 members, 7,799,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41795 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by DanceVille: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2015
Some questions are sensible enough, while others are just off the hook, sometimes gets the guy thinking, Gush! What does she really want? or what connection is the question with the issues at hand? Or probably what does she really expect me(as a guy) to reply?

So Enjoy My List Of Question Girls Like Asking
1.What Will You Eat? Now they're asking sometimes not because they are willing to go the Extra mile to get what you really want to eat! They are sometimes only asking to make them appear as though they care! Now correct me if am wrong, do they really get you what ynu request for? Sometimes No, they end up suggesting dishes for you, WHAT WILL YOU EAT? Rather what I can get for you, only that they try to paint care around it, even when the care is not there!.

2.What Do You Have For Me? Now Ladies love this question so much that they can't go days without asking their man, what he has for them!
They really get carried away, by thinking their man can provide for all their demands,and when the guy in question is really not able to keep up with these demands, he becomes "NOT CARING", like they say in their words or when they are in their little girls discussion forum, hmmm! Like seriously, you ladies discuss these things, correct me if am wrong!

3.Can I Bring My Friends Along? Now she's the one been invited by him, but because of their "Large caring heart" unquote! They really like the scene of show up that sometimes this low class ones(Not all though)are willing to bring along friends on an invite that was only meant for one, sometimes not been concern with the financial state of the man, which really gets the guy sometimes running series of calculations in his brain.As it result on straining the relationship.

4.When I Called, Did You Miss Me? Now what does she expect the guy to say.Ladies like security so much that they force words out of a man's mouth, just to be sure sometimes that they are still in control of his heart, and sometimes are really not willing to wait for the guy to always say some things in his own free will.

5.What Do You Want From Me? Now ladies are fond of asking these questions, but like really, what do you thinks he WANTS from you? Well you haven't hear that from me, but perform a sincere evaluation and you will know what he wants from you, among other things..*Winks*

6.Where Do You See Us Going? When a lady ask this question in essence she is reminding you, she is not just for fun alone but she is really to be your wife.So better be ready or you see the wrath of a woman! Like really!
You really don't want to feel her anger...

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Thavik(m): 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by falconey(m): 4:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by TRADELYN: 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
shocked

7. Where do you work/how much do you earn?

8. Do you live alone?

9. Where does your ex stay/why did you break up with her/do you still love her?

10. Can I trust you?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dioxidane: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2015
6. Where do you see us going?
Ans: I see us going to Ore...

#Question (after straffing): Now that you've gotten what you wanted, shey you are happy now?
Me: (**In my mind**) Before nko...

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by DaZion(m): 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don get Alert!..*God-Win*

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by DaZion(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
I dnt knw d reason y gals luv asking stupid questions...
One of my Gf called me recently and asked..
"Are you thinking about me"?...

8 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ronald4lif(m): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.

Wicked! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ronald4lif(m): 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
I don't think number 1, 4 and 6 are that naughty though. But the rest are.

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by falconey(m): 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

Wicked! grin grin
and she is not wicked asking if she can bring her friends which can result to me spending more than my budget.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
and she is not wicked asking if she can bring her friends which can result to me spending more than my budget.

She sure is, but I meant hilarious.

3 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by falconey(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
ronald4lif:

grin
ronald4lif:

yeah i know

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yea.when u are dating a toddler

4 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by DaZion(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2015
If she brought along her frnd...I'd rather left dem at d restaurant...Telling dem, i'm coming...

7 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by lordthree(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
If she brought along her frnd...I'd rather left dem at d restaurant...Telling dem, i'm coming...
gbagaun

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pinkjacket9(f): 5:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Ruttashobolwa(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by CR77(f): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by missbehave247(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
Abi
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ayusco85(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Some questions are sensible enough, while others are just off the hook, sometimes gets the guy thinking, Gush! What does she really want? or what connection is the question with the issues at hand? Or probably what does she really expect me(as a guy) to reply?
So Enjoy My List Of Question Girls Like Asking
1.What Will You Eat? Now they're asking sometimes not because they are willing to go the Extra mile to get what you really want to eat! They are sometimes only asking to make them appear as though they care! Now correct me if am wrong, do they really get you what ynu request for? Sometimes No, they end up suggesting dishes for you, WHAT WILL YOU EAT? Rather what I can get for you, only that they try to paint care around it, even when the care is not there!.
2.What Do You Have For Me? Now Ladies love this question so much that they can't go days without asking their man, what he has for them!
They really get carried away, by thinking their man can provide for all their demands,and when the guy in question is really not able to keep up with these demands, he becomes "NOT CARING", like they say in their words or when they are in their little girls discussion forum, hmmm! Like seriously, you ladies discuss these things, correct me if am wrong!
3.Can I Bring My Friends Along? Now she's the one been invited by him, but because of their "Large caring heart" unquote! They really like the scene of show up that sometimes this low class ones(Not all though)are willing to bring along friends on an invite that was only meant for one, sometimes not been concern with the financial state of the man, which really gets the guy sometimes running series of calculations in his brain.As it result on straining the relationship.
4.When I Called, Did You Miss Me? Now what does she expect the guy to say.Ladies like security so much that they force words out of a man's mouth, just to be sure sometimes that they are still in control of his heart, and sometimes are really not willing to wait for the guy to always say some things in his own free will.
5.What Do You Want From Me? Now ladies are fond of asking these questions, but like really, what do you thinks he WANTS from you? Well you haven't hear that from me, but perform a sincere evaluation and you will know what he wants from you, among other things..*Winks*
6.Where Do You See Us Going? When a lady ask this question in essence she is reminding you, she is not just for fun alone but she is really to be your wife.So better be ready or you see the wrath of a woman! Like really!
You really don't want to feel her anger...

When she tells u she wants a colourful wedding. U give her thus

11 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
After the first bl££p.. "" what am I to you now?'' grin

5 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by bunmioguns(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
We girls enh grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2015
I actually think the question of where the relationship is headed is a valid one.

Define what you have so that no one will cry of being used and dumped.

7 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by mczico: 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
blame jega

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by dorin27(f): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by mascot87(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Questions for d gods to answer

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by meforyou1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
3 and 5 are on point. U bring your friends and come and eat and chop my money. And then ask me where we are going. And I'm like, are u crazy?

3 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:
We girls enh grin
@ ur dp. U gurls trekked wif GEJ? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.