Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41817 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by sanity12(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Owk...........
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.

tongue cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by danielicon(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....
Explain please

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by holatin(m): 6:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
2.What Do You Have For Me?

I just hate this question.

I wish they can start saying

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU

to the mod wey delete my post, pls try cheating death

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Where's rokiatu na!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Kathy01(f): 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Some questions are sensible enough, while others are just off the hook, sometimes gets the guy thinking, Gush! What does she really want? or what connection is the question with the issues at hand? Or probably what does she really expect me(as a guy) to reply?

So Enjoy My List Of Question Girls Like Asking
1.What Will You Eat? Now they're asking sometimes not because they are willing to go the Extra mile to get what you really want to eat! They are sometimes only asking to make them appear as though they care! Now correct me if am wrong, do they really get you what ynu request for? Sometimes No, they end up suggesting dishes for you, WHAT WILL YOU EAT? Rather what I can get for you, only that they try to paint care around it, even when the care is not there!.

2.What Do You Have For Me? Now Ladies love this question so much that they can't go days without asking their man, what he has for them!
They really get carried away, by thinking their man can provide for all their demands,and when the guy in question is really not able to keep up with these demands, he becomes "NOT CARING", like they say in their words or when they are in their little girls discussion forum, hmmm! Like seriously, you ladies discuss these things, correct me if am wrong!

3.Can I Bring My Friends Along? Now she's the one been invited by him, but because of their "Large caring heart" unquote! They really like the scene of show up that sometimes this low class ones(Not all though)are willing to bring along friends on an invite that was only meant for one, sometimes not been concern with the financial state of the man, which really gets the guy sometimes running series of calculations in his brain.As it result on straining the relationship.

4.When I Called, Did You Miss Me? Now what does she expect the guy to say.Ladies like security so much that they force words out of a man's mouth, just to be sure sometimes that they are still in control of his heart, and sometimes are really not willing to wait for the guy to always say some things in his own free will.

5.What Do You Want From Me? Now ladies are fond of asking these questions, but like really, what do you thinks he WANTS from you? Well you haven't hear that from me, but perform a sincere evaluation and you will know what he wants from you, among other things..*Winks*

6.Where Do You See Us Going? When a lady ask this question in essence she is reminding you, she is not just for fun alone but she is really to be your wife.So better be ready or you see the wrath of a woman! Like really!
You really don't want to feel her anger...
dnt gt it twisted most girlz ask cos dey ar nt secured or ....
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
After the first bl££p.. "" what am I to you now?'' grin
me: a sister in the lordgrin

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Missmossy(f): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
@ ur dp. U gurls trekked wif GEJ? shocked
Lol, nah we didn't. It was taken at a program we had in school.

2 Likes

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
lordthree:

gbagaun
gbagaun*2
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justicerowland(m): 6:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is what we hear every day but few are willing to go xtra miles to get you wat you want but 9.99 percent are willing to keep giving you xcuses you got it there my brother. Nice post
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Missmossy:

Lol, nah we didn't. It was taken at a program we had in school.
cool
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
olaxco2f:
Where's rokiatu na!
she's on leave.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2015
Bluestarry:
me: a sister in the lordgrin
hehehehehe grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
3.Can I Bring My Friends Along?

Sometimes I wonder y girls want to bring their friends along....to do wat!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 6:20pm On Mar 19, 2015
zainyola:

tongue cheesy grin cheesy grin
ow was ur day?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Samiceman: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
DaZion:
Incase of Fp..*I dey cum*
cum? undecided
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by missbehave247(m): 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
danielicon:
my name sake. Lucky u
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by 0b1nna: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:

More like...

Girl: Can I bring my friends along?
Me: hell yeah!!! grin I'm into menage a trois and Orgies.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pinkycute(f): 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yeah))) You're right wink we do ask because of the insecurity and others...

Well, there is nothing wrong wit the questions thou" but nume 2&3 is out of line cheesy

Kathy01:
dnt gt it twisted most girlz ask cos dey ar nt secured or ....
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by finestiyke(m): 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2015
falconey:

Hahaha, bring your family and friends lmao
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pinkycute(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy

holatin:
2.What Do You Have For Me?

I just hate this question.

I wish they can start saying

I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU

to the mod wey delete my post, pls try cheating death
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
pbs4real:
ow was ur day?

Grt n urs wink
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by finestiyke(m): 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
#Question (after straffing): Now that you've gotten what you wanted, shey you are happy now?
Me: (**In mind**) Before nko...[/quote]

Hahaha, asif he'd be sad lmao
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by holatin(m): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
cheesy cheesy

Abeg tell me dat
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by phlio(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dioxidane:
6. Where do you see us going?
Ans: I see us going to Ore...

#Question (after straffing): Now that you've gotten what you wanted, shey you are happy now?
Me: (**In mind**) Before nko...
bad guy
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by grad2012(f): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....
dats why our is special lols we love wit all our hearts

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by KingTom(m): 6:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
@ ur dp. U gurls trekked wif GEJ? shocked
No na APC babe na. Missmossy wait, you tall o! shocked
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pinkycute(f): 6:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Tell you what

holatin:
Abeg tell me dat
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by naija4all(m): 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2015
True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Picture Of A Girl On Her Knees Proposing To A Guy / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.