Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. (41820 Views)

Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... / Questions girls ask / 12 Awkward Questions Girls Wish They Could Ask Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
Dahjhi:
hehehe h hehehe... When u forgot define am before the lipsrsealed tongue grin
No mind them jawe

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Paulakosu(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....
grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Jasi7(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
I actually think the question of where the relationship is headed is a valid one.

Define what you have so that NO ONE will cry of being used and dumped.

I prefer u use ''NO GIRL''....cos We dnt get used and dumped and u knw that!
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Mubbyleey(m): 12:18am On Mar 20, 2015
undecided undecided kiss undecided undecided cry
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by tosyne2much(m): 7:38am On Mar 20, 2015
Smartestelvis:
she be like;Am i sweet (afta bleepin)...
wot do u expect my ans 2 b,if i say no,u go let me 2morrow..girls eh
Baba u are so funny cheesy
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dexema(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2015
ladyabadi:
1. What are you thinking(question after sex).2 .Are u sleeping?
Now that's one question they ask after straffing,buh pls why dyu ladies seem to ask same questions? Do u guys have secret meetings or una dey share same network?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zeburudaya: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Whenever they decide to ask the question is their prerogative.
It's their prerogative, just like it are our too when we woo, toast and coerce them for relationshipment. . .i am agree with you. But they should know when it are appropriate to ask them. Not when it are too late, coz that right may shift to another deserving. Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by prince2blinks(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Dahjhi:
After the first bl££p.. "" what am I to you now?'' grin
we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator.
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Dahjhi: 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
prince2blinks:
we are nothing but pencil in the hands of the creator.
grin grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Awesomeking: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
DaZion:
I dnt knw d reason y gals luv asking stupid questions...
One of my Gf called me recently and asked..
"Are you thinking about me"?...
one of your gf??-how many you get?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justmag(m): 1:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ruttashobolwa:
YOU NEED FOUR BRAIN TO UNDERSTAND WOMEN....

four brains? Lol! Even all the brains in the world is not enough. Only our creator understands them. angry
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

four brains? Lol! Even all the brains in the world is not enough. Only our creator understands them. angry

Lol u damn right
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justmag(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol u damn right

Yup! If women don't understand women then what are our chances? undecided
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Yup! If women don't understand women then what are our chances? undecided

Me i understand oh... Itsu guys i feel sorry for.. See how she wrap all of u round her fingers lol
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justmag(m): 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Me i understand oh... Itsu guys i feel sorry for.. See how she wrap all of u round her fingers lol

Yeah right! Girls always have girl drama. I am sure you have that one friend that keeps you wondering and saying "what d heck is wrong with this girl?"...now! Imagine that friend with her bf. undecided....need I say more??
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Yeah right! Girls always have girl drama. I am sure you have that one friend that keeps you wondering and saying "what d heck is wrong with this girl?"...now! Imagine that friend with her bf. undecided....need I say more??

Lol dont have a friend like that ... If shes gt issues she becomes ex friend
But i guess its hard for u guys to understand us .. U need V jay to understand women

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Mhizizzy(f): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
olaxco2f:
Where's rokiatu na!

D babe is blowing ur mind abi? wink
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justmag(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol dont have a friend like that ... If shes gt issues she becomes ex friend
But i guess its hard for u guys to understand us .. U need V jay to understand women

Ohhh dats easy. Dudes who wanna be dykes can now get Vijay thru surgery but I doubt they understand women better. Lol. grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
She be blower abi??

Where's rokiatu,

Mhizizzy:

D babe is blowing ur mind abi? wink
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
justmag:

Ohhh dats easy. Dudes who wanna be dykes can now get Vijay thru surgery but I doubt they understand women better. Lol. grin

Lol forgot about that yanno smiley
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by justmag(m): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lala247:

Lol forgot about that yanno smiley

lmaooo grin
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ABEngine(m): 4:10am On Mar 21, 2015
almostFamous:
Yea.when u are dating a toddler

Toddler tho.. You sounds one who skipped an era. Y'all same candies in different wraps
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
pbs4real:
ow was ur day?

Grt n urs?
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
zainyola:

Grt n urs?
same here,nyc dp
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
pbs4real:
same here,nyc dp

Thanks swit kiss kiss
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
same here,nyc dp

Tnx dear kiss kiss
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 5:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
zainyola:

Tnx dear kiss kiss
i knw dy lyk dis kiss(smiley)nah d real 1 i lyk. .
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by cfame1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
This one is not a question but an indirect request..
#baby my BIS will expire tonight...might not be able to chat with you again.
#please what kind of game are you playing with me? You hardly call me this days (ma dear na garri dey ur head?)
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by zainyola(f): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
pbs4real:
i knw dy lyk dis kiss(smiley)nah d real 1 i lyk. .

Oya come wink
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by pbs4real(m): 6:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
zainyola:

Oya come wink
oya usain bolt borrow ya leg,here i cum. . .

1 Like

Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by belladonna7: 9:34am On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:
Girl: can i bring my friends along. Me: yes don't forget your neighbours too.
...yur way too funny...
Re: Questions Girls Like Asking, Funny And Sometimes Naughty.. by ITSBREEZY(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2015
lordthree:

gbagaun
REAL ONE OOO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / My Boyfriend Relies On Me For His Financial Needs / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.