Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Spiritual And Politic... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual And Politic... (579 Views)

We Can All Be Spiritual And Still Be Logical. / How To Conqure/cure Ulcer Naturally: Be Spiritual And Health Conscious / Opinion : Religious Figureheads Should Be Most Active In Politic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual And Politic... by Hoshea: 4:48pm On Mar 19, 2015
Greetings naija....., excuse my english am tanzanian, will try to explain the best way i can

So it is like this, let us put God’s presence and absence debate apart first of all, I’ll be referring to the spiritual side. From my point of view and the reality point of view the spiritual norms that most of us African kids we’ve been raised/ raise with, are more connected to a certain race/ present politic. And currently the present politic/ race are well in possession than us, in fact in my Christian religion the most connected race are the most intelligent folks, them Jews.

So this young black kid grows up and finds out, alas! There are men that are much more connected to my God/ redeemer/ savior/ provider etc, much more connected than us. He then finds out, our ancestor (Ham) was in fact cursed, he was a worthless man. Kid grows older and becomes aware that even his/ her people/ country/ continent are poor men, hopeless. Kid grows and sees the savior movies and picture depicted everywhere, kid reads the verse which Jesus was referring to the woman which concludes, the dogs (us) can eat the leftover from their master’s (Jews) table.

This kid’s dignity must be affected, you know, because dignity/ belief come from faith, he/she is told to put all of his/her faith onto the God that is political sided. When things don’t go the right way he/ she will blame the ancestors or when they go well he/ she will like to behave like them, prefer them over hi/ her people.

It is said in the holly books mostly in parables that white is good black is evil, so everything lighter is better. Some brothers are so happy if married to oyinbo(white man), probably feeling their genes will be diluted and get a lighter offspring, them black sisters trying hard to be white, marry white men, some do not like their hair prefer other hair. And many many more of these thoughts and actions from our people because of this stereotype.

All of our problems are our responsibility to be solved, not due to creation, not true. We don’t pray to God, we listen. In everyman there’s the spirit, the innermost, the soul and the body. Everybody has spirit and every spirit has consciousness, intuition and communion. Every soul has intellect, will and emotion.

Body has sight, smell, taste, touch & hearing. What I was referring to the god that we should listen, it is the spirit dwelling in us, that little voice most ignored that is ever right. Jihadi John is conscious that he is wrong, taking somebody life is wrong you grow up knowing that, but the intellectuals from his holly book allowed him, that is why he had the will to slaughter a man, likewise the crusaders.

There’s nothing like IQ, the Nazis invented this, it is all fiction created for a bad purpose, everybody is better in something, the education system the spiritual system that are alien to our society are corrupt and are undermining our people and killing our dignity in a big way. If self-worth is destroyed everything else is destroyed.

So brothers and sisters let us seek the truth and feed our kids the right and true knowledge and save ourselves and future generation from this mess, abeg.
Re: Spiritual And Politic... by Okwori12(m): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
Learning music made simple with www.kobonaija.com also Register for free advertising

(1) (Reply)

Keep your eyes opened; Watch out for new INNOVATION / See What A Lady Wore Inside Church. / Common Sense, What Has The Bible Got To Say About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.