Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? (1587 Views)

Popular High Life Singer "De-code'' Gears Up For His Highlife West African Tour / Breaking News High-fric Pidgin.its A Fusion Of Hip-pop,afro-pop,high-life / Photo: East Side High Life Heavy Weight Moskino Seeker's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? by theMusicNerd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
I'm theMusicNerd, a producer based in benin, I've been looking for the plugin used to create that high-life guitar sound as heard in songs like 'owo ni koko' by davido or 'gbemileke' by shizzi, or
'woju' by kiss daniel, or 'dorobucci' by Mavins, or with J Martins' songs in general or MasterKraft. Producers you should know what I'm talking about, the lead or rhythm guitar that gives it that 'high-life' feel to the song. Thanks for your anticipated help.

1 Like

Re: What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? by Sibe007(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
What (DAW)software do you use?

Gbemileke sounds like live recorded or may be not
Re: What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
it doesnt matta d daw used? mehn! that is live lead guitar/electric guitar! all dz songs u mentiond abv had live lead guitars on them. jst pick up an instrument 2day or u hire a session guitarist during ur production work. watch that gbemileke video! u wuld see shizzy strumming 4 quick stroke and long slide on its string in the tiwa savage ft shuki video. i tink shizzy waz shown 4 times with his lead guitar strapped around him.
Re: What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? by theMusicNerd(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2015
gsmlogic42:
it doesnt matta d daw used? mehn! that is live lead guitar/electric guitar! all dz songs u mentiond abv had live lead guitars on them. jst pick up an instrument 2day or u hire a session guitarist during ur production work. watch that gbemileke video! u wuld see shizzy strumming 4 quick stroke and long slide on its string in the tiwa savage ft shuki video. i tink shizzy waz shown 4 times with his lead guitar strapped around him.
So does that mean that there's no plugin that makes that sound? Just asking
Re: What Plugin Is Used To Create That High-life Guitar? by theMusicNerd(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2015
Sibe007:
What (DAW)software do you use?

Gbemileke sounds like live recorded or may be not

I use FL Studio 11 currently.

What I'm saying is that there should be a plugin that can simulate that sound, just help a nigga out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reality Radio 101.5 Fm.. Live On Nairaland / Download Orezi Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [ Audio] / Top 10 Insanely Expensive Music Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.