Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,765 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (23065 Views)

Debate: Is There Anything For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Udodasco1(m): 11:50pm On Mar 19, 2015
abeg make she protect herself
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by ayusco85(m): 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wrong
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
dubezra:
Op not bad if d woman is a ashawo;actually thats like an l.d card,lts like asking-"is it wrong for a student to carry his i.d card in his pocket?"

*sighs*

If you are sexually active, it should always be with you.

The society have had enough STDs and aborted children

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pat077: 11:51pm On Mar 19, 2015
i go soon comment. Make i reboot my brain first.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by boman2014: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
onila:
as a virgin, I dont need too
Sure?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by hamilton62(m): 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2015
jou9d:
Does it feel right or wrong?
There's everything wrong for a human to walk with condom on him be it a wallet or bag... This shows the rate of whoredom in the person's life. A pervert. Ever ready for sex... A sex driven life... Why don't you walk with your bible that'll make the best out of you but you chose condom, damnation?

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by onila(f): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
boman2014:
Sure?
yea

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Napoleone(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2015
ritababe:
anything that comes with equity most come with a clean hands.
na the guys suppose hold condom
Lool.m. "He who comes to equity must come with clean hands"

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by pinkycute(f): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
For me))) I see nothing wrong on DAT undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by bamidell(m): 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
to me, its an insurance company, its by choice, we all know, insurance is a pull of risk.... just like the company asking you to insure your life, are they praying for your death, thats the thought in our mind when we are first introduce with life assurance... but I wanna protect my future
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 19, 2015
The way some people reason makes me question God

And the more so I believe the state should be more involved in our every day to day affairs.

If the society has to bear the brunt of your stupid mistakes, it should also be allowed to prevent them however it chooses to.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by kinglekan: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
pinkycute:
For me))) I see nothing wrong on DAT undecided

How many do u keep in ur bag? cheesy
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
hamilton62:

There's everything wrong for a human to walk with condom on him be it a wallet or bag... This shows the rate of whoredom in the person's life. A pervert. Ever ready for sex... A sex driven life... Why don't you walk with your bible that'll make the best out of you but you chose condom, damnation?

Unfortunately, that is how our society is today

We either have to accept that and do what is necessary to keep the consequences to a minimum or deal with them when they arises
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
I aint gon lie,i see such women as ho's. I mean cmon bruh....BRUHHH i go avoid straighttttt
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2015
I see nothing wrong shall but I will 1st shock @her, any gal can ask me why via my whatsapp
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by prettyboi1(m): 12:00am On Mar 20, 2015
Nothing wrong in my opinion. Safety first.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Alexk2(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2015
The nairaland i knew will never have this thread on itz front page for many reasons among them is that, quality and educative thread over full various sectns.
seun, what is really going on?...

...and this might just be another copy and paste from those blocks strifing to be like nairaland then....
identity is lost in this forum!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Odunharry(m): 12:01am On Mar 20, 2015
nothing wrong to me

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Pamcrest(f): 12:03am On Mar 20, 2015
For a married lady, it's wrong. Even for a single girl, it may send d wrong message. It's not like u carry it around expecting shiiit to go down anytime anyplace..... unless u are a hooker.
On d other hand, self preservation is crucial. Better be prepared than to get all heated up only to find out yr bf has run out of stock! grin
My humble submission
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by yungcyrus(m): 12:04am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
if dats you on your Profile Pix then you gon' die a Virgin..
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by IYANGBALI: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2015
It is the bestest thing should always have with her,afterall prevention they say is better than cough
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Deguy12: 12:14am On Mar 20, 2015
jou9d:
Does it feel right or wrong?

All the chics shouting gender equality no go talk na. man carry, you carry, is it not the equality thing?
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by dammytosh: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2015
Meaning she can have unplanned sex anytime with anybody under any condition.

She is a whoreeee.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by desmondblaze(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2015
To Me, It Is Very Very Wrong..

Make #5,000 - #10,000 Daily With This Sure Fire Vfl Trading Money Making System.
Visit http://www.profitsng.com/Vfl.htm For Real Proofs and details.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by jessiecah(f): 12:21am On Mar 20, 2015
The only reasonwhy a woman will carry a condom in her bag is if she plans on doing 'it'. If not, then I don't see any reason why
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:

if I hear!
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by modskiller(m): 12:29am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
virgin indeed, I hail thee
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by lovely17(m): 12:35am On Mar 20, 2015
Cutehector:
If a woman knws she is sexualy active den dr is nothin wrong in her carryn a condom in her bag.
what do you by sexually active? giving every random guy on the street? undecided
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 20, 2015
Very wrong or she be ashawo ni? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by mentorandfriend(m): 12:45am On Mar 20, 2015
onila:
She has arrived.
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 20, 2015
SagePerv:
As a make up kit or what?
Nothing wrong for a prostitute to carry one.

see thinking...la hypocrite.tell u never had sex
Re: Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 20, 2015
mentorandfriend:
She has arrived.
you know,she Is known world wide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men In U.k Not Get Along With Jamaican Women / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / Techniques For Texting/chatting In A Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.