Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

Black Guys In Brazil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Black Guys In Brazil (10167 Views)

(photos) See How A Dog Save A Hopeless Child In Brazil / Marriage? Nigerian Guys In Europe Are Shying Away From Nigerian Girls / Guys In Honesty Of Heart, Do You Pray & Wish For A Woman Or Wife As Your Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

Damn
That's cold bro

C O O L D

who is this guy
cc: coogar

a college graduate african american dude who is just fed up with the obnoxious black women. grin

SAMBARRY:
we all reap what we sow grin
Afterall whithney houston said learners are learning from the very best cheesy

what are you sowing? are you a farmer?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by pickabeau1: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

a college graduate african american dude who is just fed up with the obnoxious black women. grin

LOL

The guy must be so pissed

Not all of them are bad though

Though I admit I'm seeing more and more single ladies in their late 20s, early 30s
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by TV01(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sadly there are many relationship pathologies that Black America has to deal with. And, unfortunatlely, these have been getting steadily worse since the point in time – mid last century – when Black American family indicators were as good as any other races.

It’s worth noting as a phenomenon in itself, and as an indicator of where the populace (and not just the American populace, but worldwide and certainly in the West) as a whole may be heading, as a lot of the reasons for the pathologies are now taking root more broadly.

At the top end, women are outpacing men academically and as a consequence financially. This is unavoidably leading to a change in the relationship dynamic in terms of power/authority. Many women are now demanding “equality”, if not outright control in relationships where they contribute significantly, equally or more.

On this face of it, this may seem fine in a “control” sense, but doesn’t really work in a needs and desires sense. Women typically want men who are higher status than they are (although this status is more than just wealth/income). And long-term, tend to be dissatisfied with being partner to a lower status male.

Men on the other hand typically want greater authority and women who are more feminine – not women who feel they have to, or can compete with them in all ramifications.

Whilst it’s easy to say let every man/woman or couple find their level, on a wider scale it has consequences for the overall family dynamic and health.

The “over-achieving” women at the top end who are not willing to adjust effectively price themselves out of the market. Earnings are not typically high on the list of desirables a man looks for in a woman.

Of course, men could also adjust; but this means becoming more “feminine” in outlook/nature (chopping ewedu leaves as “T” would say) – but women do not really desire such men long-term, and will be more likely to cheat or wreck the relationship.

As an aside, I’d like to touch on chores; yes, there are gains for men and families if men get involved to a degree. But sharing chores or being allocated them by your wife will not do anything for the relationship. She will not value => fancy => or sex you more. Further, the more you are delivering on your side, the less you have to. Conversely, if you are not delivering on your end, doing more chores will not increase your stock. Simply put; women screaming for equality in chores are liars or married to betas.

It means the few men that do meet up – or find other ways to boost their Alpha – have way too much choice and little incentive to settle down. Another phenomenon worth noting is the “informal polygamy” that goes on in that strata in black America. Men having a number of lovers who openly compete for the his favour. The instinct to “marry up” is so strong many women would rather share than marry down.

Further down, the women that are not as accomplished still shriek the same mantras of equality. Cries of “independent/strong black woman”. And did I mention they also feel they deserve the “best men”? They are also effectively pricing themselves out – especially as there are options for the men here.

This essentially translates into single mother – most likely welfare dependent to some degree. Even the "over-achievers" often end up as single mothers. up to 70% of black children are born out of wedlock and in many places - if not yet overall - more pregnancies are aborted than delivered. Akatas are tapping out.

Whatever men and women want, demand or desire, enough of them have to come together to form strong and healthy families. Otherwise society suffers. It’s all well and good playing us vs them or patronisingly sneering at black American society, but like the good book says “You who think you stand take heed”. Take care or we’ll be there in no time. Or do you think we aren’t on the way?

TVMIC

1 Like

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
households where chores are split 50-50 are more prone to divorce. which wife would respect a husband that is effeminate?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:
households where chores are split 50-50 are more prone to divorce. which wife would respect a husband that is effeminate?
What is effeminate about doing chores that you ordinarily are supposed to do for yourself, prior to marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by crackhaus: 1:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
You already said that it is a temporary thing so you can't basically compare this with having a real relationship.

Even if each party in a relationship is in it for something, it's surely not something like the ones these brazilian babes in the video want.
A relationship is a relationship, temporary or not - I've never understood why folks have to add 'real' as a prefix to the word 'relationship' cheesy

Well, the Brazilian hotties want the d1ck obviously plus the benefits and coolness that they feel comes with being involved with black American men.
The men too are getting what they want, so it's a win-win.

Really? The money for child support is what these sisters use to pay tuition for themselves, really? So they had no education before the brothers came along?
That was just an instance I used in trying to explain how some black American women are able to pursue tertiary education, and it happens.. I didn't make it up.
I also don't mean all educated black American women earn their degrees/qualifications this way.

These men better do something about their lives than sit down and whine about being disrespected, respect is something you earn, you don't go about acting like a thug with no manners and expect to be respected, hearing most of them talk just tells you how egocentric they are, and for a very egocentric person, any little ish is blown out of proportion and termed disrespect.
Not holding brief for the men there as I have stated what they need to do themselves to help their situation. However, you make it seem like most of these men were jobless.
One of the women on there even made reference to an instance where a woman earning $75,000 per annum is with a man earning less than $50,000 and they just can't get along.

A man with a job complaining about his woman's attitude towards him just because she earns more isn't whining, that right there is justified complaint - you can't expect anyone to be quiet when their own spouse disrespects them.
You should also understand that leaving the US and taking a trip to Rio isn't cheap, according to one of them.
They may not have the education or qualifications to be at par with their women, but they definitely aren't lackeys.

Those brazilian babes are wh0res, yes that's what they are, I don't see how it's possible that someone with a vision only cares about how more men should come so they can go clubbing and partying all through.
Lmao. . . They are who.res because they want to party and have fun?

I hope you realize you just called like 80% of young Nigerian women who.res as well... cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
What is effeminate about doing chores that you ordinarily are supposed to do for yourself, prior to marriage?

if that's the case, why marry at all?
the reason men walk the aisle is to have a helpmate - emphasis on helpmate.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

if that's the case, why marry at all?
the reason men walk the aisle is to have a helpmate - emphasis on helpmate.
You are going religious but I'll play anyway.

When she shares a job that was originally 100% with you and takes 50%, is that not her helping?

Why were you not effeminate when doing the chores before marriage? Or men can only be effeminate in marriage?

3 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
You are going religious but I'll play anyway.

When she shares a job that was originally 100% with you and takes 50%, is that not her helping?

she should be doing 95% cheesy

Why were you not effeminate when doing the chores before marriage? Or men can only be effeminate in marriage?

who told you i was doing any chores before marriage? there's always a chidinma or chioma in the crib that makes sure the crib is kept clean.

arguments about house chores aren't about labour. it's the care & respect. as long as i appreciate what my chioma does for me, she would never have any cause to complain she's being used.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by TV01(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
crackhaus:
One of the women on there even made reference to an instance where a woman earning $75,000 per annum is with a man earning less than $50,000 and they just can't get along.
Which blows the whole equality notion out of the water. I remember one lady in the video saying if she mad 6 figures, any partner had to make at least 5.

For eons men have been marrying wives who have earned relatively less. Marriage has worked. Families have been happy. A woman who earns big is now demanding a minimum from a potential partner. WHy can;t she carry him financially like men have always done?

crackhaus:

I hope you realize you just called like 80% of young Nigerian women who.res as well... cheesycheesy
Nor mind feminists. Where is Shollypopz? Slut shaming is anti-feminist. Women should never be called out for, or asked to justify how and what they use their bodies for. In fact feminsits are now "virgin shaming" - i.e. trying to justify or exorcise their slutty pasts.

TV
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
crackhaus:

A relationship is a relationship, temporary or not - I've never understood why folks have to add 'real' as a prefix to the word 'relationship' cheesy

Well, the Brazilian hotties want the d1ck obviously plus the benefits and coolness that they feel comes with being involved with black American men.
The men too are getting what they want, so it's a win-win.

That was just an instance I used in trying to explain how some black American women are able to pursue tertiary education, and it happens.. I didn't make it up.
I also don't mean all educated black American women earn their degrees/qualifications this way.

Not holding brief for the men there as I have stated what they need to do themselves to help their situation. However, you make it seem like most of these men were jobless.

And a man with a job complaining about his woman's attitude towards him just because she earns more isn't whining, that right there is justified complaint - you can't expect anyone to be quiet when their own spouse disrespects them.
You should also understand that leaving the US and taking a trip to Rio isn't cheap, according to one of the men there.
They may not have the education or qualifications to be at par with their women, but they definitely aren't lackeys.

I am telling you what they have with those Brazilians can't be termed a relationship and you know what I mean, you are just choosing to dance around it, it's a business transaction.

How is it the women's fault that these men feel inferior and therefore find it difficult to get along with sisters? I have told you that anyone with complex issues easily feels disrespected, they already feel whatever goes wrong is because the woman earns higher, even when something else is actually the problem.

They may have the money to go to Rio aite, that still doesn't solve their complex issues.

There are prostitutes in Nigeria alright but don't insult me by saying 80% of Nigerian ladies fall in this category, that's a lie from hades.

2 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

she should be doing 95% cheesy

who told you i was doing any chores before marriage? there's always a chidinma or chioma in the crib that makes sure the crib is kept clean.

arguments about house chores aren't about labour. it's the care & respect. as long as i appreciate what my chioma does for me, she would never have any cause to complain she's being used.

Really coogar? There's always been a lady doing your chores? Now you are just lying.

What do you mean by appreciating what she does for you? She works and brings money to the table just like you do, why the hell then does she have to also clean up after you without any help from you?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
Really coogar? There's always been a lady doing your chores? Now you are just lying.

look at you.
siddon dere make bra dey wear you. grin a man like me with the body of a greek god never lacks willing helpmates. grin

What do you mean by appreciating what she does for you? She works and brings money to the table just like you do, why the hell then does she have to also clean up after you without any help from you?

what about the quality time she gets from me or you think money can buy such? the fact that she's my missus alone is enough compensation for her hard labour. she's not stüpid - she knows many women are dying to take her place if she slacks in her role. cheesy
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by pickabeau1: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
TV01:
Sadly there are many relationship pathologies that Black America has to deal with. And, unfortunatlely, these have been getting steadily worse since the point in time – mid last century – when Black American family indicators were as good as any other races.

It’s worth noting as a phenomenon in itself, and as an indicator of where the populace (and not just the American populace, but worldwide and certainly in the West) as a whole may be heading, as a lot of the reasons for the pathologies are now taking root more broadly.

At the top end, women are outpacing men academically and as a consequence financially. This is unavoidably leading to a change in the relationship dynamic in terms of power/authority. Many women are now demanding “equality”, if not outright control in relationships where they contribute significantly, equally or more.

On this face of it, this may seem fine in a “control” sense, but doesn’t really work in a needs and desires sense. Women typically want men who are higher status than they are (although this status is more than just wealth/income). And long-term, tend to be dissatisfied with being partner to a lower status male.

Men on the other hand typically want greater authority and women who are more feminine – not women who feel they have to, or can compete with them in all ramifications.

Whilst it’s easy to say let every man/woman or couple find their level, on a wider scale it has consequences for the overall family dynamic and health.

The “over-achieving” women at the top end who are not willing to adjust effectively price themselves out of the market. Earnings are not typically high on the list of desirables a man looks for in a woman.

Of course, men could also adjust; but this means becoming more “feminine” in outlook/nature (chopping ewedu leaves as “T” would say) – but women do not really desire such men long-term, and will be more likely to cheat or wreck the relationship.

As an aside, I’d like to touch on chores; yes, there are gains for men and families if men get involved to a degree. But sharing chores or being allocated them by your wife will not do anything for the relationship. She will not value => fancy => or sex you more. Further, the more you are delivering on your side, the less you have to. Conversely, if you are not delivering on your end, doing more chores will not increase your stock. Simply put; women screaming for equality in chores are liars or married to betas.

It means the few men that do meet up – or find other ways to boost their Alpha – have way too much choice and little incentive to settle down. Another phenomenon worth noting is the “informal polygamy” that goes on in that strata in black America. Men having a number of lovers who openly compete for the his favour. The instinct to “marry up” is so strong many women would rather share than marry down.

Further down, the women that are not as accomplished still shriek the same mantras of equality. Cries of “independent/strong black woman”. And did I mention they also feel they deserve the “best men”? They are also effectively pricing themselves out – especially as there are options for the men here.

This essentially translates into single mother – most likely welfare dependent to some degree. Even the "over-achievers" often end up as single mothers. up to 70% of black children are born out of wedlock and in many places - if not yet overall - more pregnancies are aborted than delivered. Akatas are tapping out.

Whatever men and women want, demand or desire, enough of them have to come together to form strong and healthy families. Otherwise society suffers. It’s all well and good playing us vs them or patronisingly sneering at black American society, but like the good book says “You who think you stand take heed”. Take care or we’ll be there in no time. Or do you think we aren’t on the way?

TVMIC

this is getting into the naija setting gradually as more people become more economically stable and the effects of the bad name this country has/had is being washed out

The next generation will believe less and less in marriage

I imagine one day fathers will be telling their sons to have a prenup before they tie d knot (I mean middle class people)
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

look at you.
siddon dere make bra dey wear you. grin a man like me with the body of a greek god never lacks willing helpmates. grin

what about the quality time she gets from me or you think money can buy such? the fact that she's my missus alone is enough compensation for her hard labour. she's not stüpid - she knows many women are dying to take her place if she slacks in her role. cheesy
I forgot who I was talking with for a minute.

Dey there, dey jonse yourself. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by SAMBARRY: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

ask me again
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by TV01(m): 4:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
pickabeau1:
this is getting into the naija setting gradually as more people become more economically stable and the effects of the bad name this country has/had is being washed out

We are certainly seeing it in Naija. One of the main differences/restrainers for now is the lack of a welfare state and the fact that men still mostly command the flow of money. But at the margins we see more wilful baby mamaring, serial monogamy and polygamy, open and flagrant diggery, sugary etc. all becoming more acceptable - there is even a rising chorus for normalising SSU.

pickabeau1:
The next generation will believe less and less in marriage
As successive generations have been doing for a while now. Lessening belief in marriage comes as a consequence of two things - which may be combined; 1. Lessening understanding of what marriage is and is for 2. Lessening faith (religious adherence).

pickabeau1:

I imagine one day fathers will be telling their sons to have a prenup before they tie d knot (I mean middle class people)
I don't think pre-nups are either here or there - at best ther are remedial action. What is required is preventative measures to restore equilibrium and harmony in marriages.

TVMIC
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by pickabeau1: 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
TV01:

We are certainly seeing it in Naija. One of the main differences/restrainers for now is the lack of a welfare state and the fact that men still mostly command the flow of money. But at the margins we see more wilful baby mamaring, serial monogamy and polygamy, open and flagrant diggery, sugary etc. all becoming more acceptable - there is even a rising chorus for normalising SSU.

As successive generations have been doing for a while now. Lessening belief in marriage comes as a consequence of two things - which may be combined; 1. Lessening understanding of what marriage is and is for 2. Lessening faith (religious adherence).

I don't think pre-nups are either here or there - at best ther are remedial action. What is required is preventative measures to restore equilibrium and harmony in marriages.

TVMIC

What do you think those measures are
Remember this is manifestation of the inborn adamic nature of rebellion
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by TV01(m): 4:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
pickabeau1:

What do you think those measures are
Remember this is manifestation of the inborn adamic nature of rebellion
I think my faith, worldview and beliefs regards marriage and family have been clearly enunciated. Call it traditional if you will, but at least we know those things worked and led to the desired outcomes, in fact they helped quell the adamic nature, or it's excesses to a degree.

I'm always keen to hear others and see evidence that they will improve things. The move now appears to be towards liberal autonomy. That is essentially an individualistic pursuit of selfish interests. I don't see how widescale healthy families and flourishing desires can ever be built on that basis.

TVMIC
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by pickabeau1: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
TV01:

I think my faith, worldview and beliefs regards marriage and family have been clearly enunciated. Call it traditional if you will, but at least we know those things worked and led to the desired outcomes, in fact they helped quell the adamic nature, or it's excesses to a degree.

I'm always keen to hear others and see evidence that they will improve things. The move now appears to be towards liberal autonomy. That is essentially an individualistic pursuit of selfish interests. I don't see how widescale healthy families and flourishing desires can ever be built on that basis.

TVMIC

hmm.. true
liberalism.. the bastion of the intolerant grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't know what you all saw in that video but from what I saw and understood, those men aren't in relationships with the brazilian chicks, so how can you call what they get there love to start with? Those girls are prostitutes, it's that simple, what does hypergamy have to do with this now? Men marry up and so do women.

These Brazilian chicks are hustlers like I've said over and over, how do you compare that with a strong, educated, career oriented black sister? , these men feel that the dating scene in the US is commercialized, does that mean it actually is? Asking that these brothers get more education and help with stuff in the home now means commercialization?

If prostitutes are now what men prefer please let me know, so I'll just rest my case as there will be no need to bother answering further questions.
I don't see how those girls are prosts from that video. They may be attracted to higher status men but it doesn't make them prosts; if they were, the girls back home should be rightly termed as such as well for the simple reason that these girls also seek higher status men which is why these guys in the first place can get some in the US and have to move all the way to Brazil to get some because of course, there are no sexx workers in the whole of North America grin. You're funny, Free.

Again, going by your logic, these BAW are also hustlers after all, we all heard them say only rich men are worthy of their time, abi youtube skip that one for your device? If that aint hustling, I don't know what is! So, you have it on good authority that these BRAW were living under Rios bridges befoere these dudes came and rescued their shelter-less arzses? It's funny, though, these dudes are spending more in the US than Brazil to get dates. Even if, and this is a big if, these BRAW are prosts, it's sound economics to go there to get laid, it's not like these fellows mint their own money.

Men do not have a desire to marry up, it is a shame for a man to marry up. It is a thing of pride for a woman to marry up, that would be a fulfilment of her lifelong desire. You could certainly tell form the video that these women would gladly marry a Dangote, would the men in there scout for an Alakija? Just because you can fit a corpse into a freezer doesn't mean it's a coffin. wink

Free, how do you explain that dating in the US is more expensive than prost shagging in Brazil.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ask me again

you need deliverance.
no wonder you don't have a voter's card. grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Chillis: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
Timbuktou:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjvPOBvd9A

grin grin

Discuss.

Cc:
Freecocoa
Bukatyne
Pickabeau1
TV01
Crackhaus
Nonso23

Wtf.
No summary
No video

Nada.

Is it by force to open thread?
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Chillis: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
Anyway, for those without mb. Here it is
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

chillis, na your boyfriend be that? grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Chillis: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
coogar:

chillis, na your boyfriend be that? grin

You remember this your favorite gif?

He has finally moved to Brazil and he is rocking life.
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by cococandy(f): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
[b]
Abbott:
Well, seeking ego-massagers, I think, is not the right manner of approaching this issue. There should be, nay, there are better ways to deal with issues such as this. These type of men come across as emasculated, puny men finding excuses. I don't think anything has really changed. This will be the same thing this men will say even if the only difference between 2015 and 1502 BC are the number and alphabet.

The demands of this century, this millenuim, this age just like the eons BC is that men should grow beyond living and thinking of survival but living beyond themselves, leading and living lives of exploits, life that leave legacies beyond them. It does not necessarily have to be grandiloquent yet it will always remain grand through ages. It definitely requires more from men than we are willing to admit to accept and live out the role of the man. My conclusion is that a lot of men have accepted and agreed that they don't have what it takes or that they cannot afford to pay that price now.

And it gets worse. Decade by decade.

Imagine. 7 centuries down the line. Young people read of some young men that simply withstood an unuterrably corrupt and evil government. Started first with some 21 young men who just stood in front of Aso Rock for whatever the cause is....days to weeks to months...Harassed. Brutalised. Maimed. Killed. Eventually, a nationwide backlash occurred...the cleansing we have so much talked and dreamed about...people died..lots of them. The sun of change arose and gradually but things changed. I know it is soooo corny but you get the drift.
[/b]

Wow. Who are you?

Following
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

Wtf.
No summary
No video

Nada.

Is it by force to open thread?
As it is not by force to open thread, it is not by force to click on or comment on thread. Take note. wink

2 Likes

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:
shocked shocked grin

That's a size 40dd right there

1 Like

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by crackhaus: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
freecocoa:
I am telling you what they have with those Brazilians can't be termed a relationship and you know what I mean, you are just choosing to dance around it, it's a business transaction.
Okay, just like single women dating married men for financial benefits is also a business transaction and not a relationship. . . do you agree?

I think it's the semantics that's throwing you off-balance. . .the thing is, whether it's temporary or a business transaction, two people are benefitting from each other.
That's still a symbiotic relationship and not different from what you call real relationship.

How is it the women's fault that these men feel inferior and therefore find it difficult to get along with sisters? I have told you that anyone with complex issues easily feels disrespected, they already feel whatever goes wrong is because the woman earns higher, even when something else is actually the problem.

They may have the money to go to Rio aite, that still doesn't solve their complex issues.
If they truly feel inferior and have complex issues, would they have started a relationship with a woman who earns more than they do in the first place?

So what do you think changed along the line? They suddenly started feeling inferior mid-way I guess.

There are prostitutes in Nigeria alright but don't insult me by saying 80% of Nigerian ladies fall in this category, that's a lie from hades.
I'm sorry, but what category are you going on about? grin

You are the one who called the Brazilian hotties who.res because in your own words, I don't see how it's possible that someone with a vision only cares about how more men should come so they can go clubbing and partying all through.

So I asked that if a woman loves to have fun and party, does that make her a who.re?
And consequently, since most young Nigerian women also love to party and have fun...going by your assertion, they could also be classified as who.res. - your words Freecocoa, not mine.

1 Like

Re: Black Guys In Brazil by crackhaus: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
TV01:

Which blows the whole equality notion out of the water. I remember one lady in the video saying if she mad 6 figures, any partner had to make at least 5.

For eons men have been marrying wives who have earned relatively less. Marriage has worked. Families have been happy. A woman who earns big is now demanding a minimum from a potential partner. WHy can;t she carry him financially like men have always done?
No matter how hard they try to scream equality, women will always gravitate towards men that can lord over them financially and sexually.

Only the true devoted feminists who are so very few in number know exactly what they stand for, not the increasing number of clowns masquerading as feminists that want to be seen as strong and independent but at the same time, want to be offered treats, gifts, and treated like queens by men just to remind themselves how special they are as women. . .
It's a joke really.

Nor mind feminists. Where is Shollypopz? Slut shaming is anti-feminist. Women should never be called out for, or asked to justify how and what they use their bodies for. In fact feminsits are now "virgin shaming" - i.e. trying to justify or exorcise their slutty pasts.

TV
Lmao. . . Thing is, it's women themselves who are mostly responsible for slut shaming and 'virgin shaming' other women

This specie just don't know how to get along, with themselves and with men. grin
Re: Black Guys In Brazil by coogar: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chillis:

You remember this your favorite gif?

He has finally moved to Brazil and he is rocking life.

i refuse to believe this.
that kid is still in lagos. which brazil? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season / This Is Why You Should NEVER Let Your Wife Dominate The Family!! (Photo) / The Purpose Of Child Lock In Cars And How To Activate It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.