Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd (910 Views)

#bbnaija Voting Results For Today, April 2nd… Tboss Had The Highest Votes! / OJB Jezreel Will Be Honoured With A Karaoke Event In Lagos On April 1st / Genny Nnaji, Pete Edochie & More Storm Enugu For Africa Magic Igbo Launch (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by jiggaz(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Saw dis online.....

Africa Magic, the continent’s leading
provider of African entertainment
content, has announced the launch of a
new channel, Africa Magic Igbo.
Designed to showcase the rich Igbo
culture of Nigeria, the 24 hour general
entertainment channel follows the
success of the Africa Magic Hausa and
Yoruba channels and will go on air at
19:00 CAT on the 2nd of April, 2015 on
DStv channel 159. The launch of Africa
Magic Igbo, which brings to eight the
total number of Africa Magic channels,
follows the redefinition of the Africa
Magic channels in 2014 and the recent
refreshing of the Africa Magic Urban
channel. Speaking on the launch, the
Director, M-Net (West Africa), Wangi
Mba-Uzoukwu, said: “We are thrilled to
announce the launch of Africa Magic
Igbo. Igbo language entertainment
content has always played a prominent
role in the Nigerian film and television in
dustry and we are glad to offer a plat­
form where this rich content can be
showcased to the rest of Africa and the
world. Popular Igbo language content
like Living in Bondage, Nneka the Pretty
Serpent and many others set the trend
for the modern Nigerian film and
television industry, or Nollywood as it’s
called; it is thus only fitting that such
content should be given a platform
where it is easily accessible by
audiences around the continent.
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by Airforce1(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2015
Coool cheesy
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by jiggaz(m): 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2015
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by kodded(m): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
Yoruba and hausa never do us
Una bring ibo

Shuuuu dstv na which way na embarassed
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by ritababe(f): 7:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
so wetin u want make I do?
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by Airforce1(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by Danhumprey: 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
That still doesn't curb DSTV of their annoying monopoly. This is just another avenue to charge more money from their customers.
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by klem93(m): 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
and when did this become a goodnews after they increase the bill for their subscription....
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by wellmax(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
Wonderful. Now they can STFU and stop shouting marginalization ontop private business.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by kodded(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:

if u dnt like it, go jump off a cliff fool
ode na when you go release your song ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by Airforce1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
kodded:
ode na when you go realse your song ? undecided

when u begin get sense

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by obami007(m): 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2015
Na now dem just dey wake up,,,,mstcheeew,,,,rubbish
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by kodded(m): 7:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
Airforce1:

when u beginning get sense
lies
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by Airforce1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2015
kodded:
lies

lol serious
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by holatin(m): 7:40pm On Mar 19, 2015
Thank God

at least some Igbo on NL will stop abusing Yoruba for that.

say no to tribalism
say yes to unity
say Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by ChristyG(f): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Atleast the Ibo dogs will stop barking and blaming others now that they have their stu.pid channel[color=#990000][/color] cool.hope they wont blame others if they have little contents to watch on the channel,one can never tell with the primitive way these people reason undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by oakson: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
***YAWNS***
Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by jiggaz(m): 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
ChristyG:
Atleast the Ibo dogs will stop barking and blaming others now that they have their stu.pid channel[color=#990000][/color] cool.hope they wont blame others if they have little contents to watch on the channel,one can never tell with the primitive way these people reason undecided undecided
Shame on you!!! Must you always abuse people in all your posts? Somehow i have noticed ur abusive nature on posts. Why are u soo bitter? It beats my imagination. I was forced to click on your profile and i found out dat u have bitter hatred for the Igbos and it makes me wonder? I advice u go see a shrink before this ur condition develops into cancer. Insult me at your own peril. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Africa Magic Launches Africa Magic Igbo Channel : Premieres On April 2nd by GenIgrigi: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2015
jiggaz:
Shame on you!!! Must you always abuse people in all your posts? Somehow i have noticed ur abusive nature on posts. Why are u soo bitter? It beats my imagination. I was forced to click on your profile and i found out dat u have bitter hatred for the Igbos and it makes me wonder? I advice u go see a shrink before this ur condition develops into cancer. Insult me at your own peril. Shame on you.

**grins** ChristyG/Christiana was actually supposed to marry an Igbo guy Kenneth last year after 6years of dating. Unfornately the guy dumped her smelly nagging ar.se and dirty pants, came back home to Awka and picked a pretty damsel for marriage. The emotional bruise has refused to heal. She hates all Igbos for that. She go soon enter market. **LOLS**

(1) (Reply)

Wendy Williams Throws Shades At Oprah, Calls Karrueche A Gold Digger / Guess Which Celebrity Is This And Win 1000 Recharge Card.!!! / Mama Cote D'ivoire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.