Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? (2821 Views)

Can Nairaland Find Me A Girlfriend / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple (2011 Version For Romance Section Members) / Can Nairaland Really Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by dearie(m): 5:47am On Sep 02, 2006
Is it possible to date on Nairaland?

Can Nairaland produce a couple?

Are there pple dating on Nairaland?

Dont mind me, I'm just bored and feel like gossiping.

Well, I really wouldn't mind trying out someone on Nairaland, we could just be the pace-setters and others will follow suit.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by iice(f): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2006
Well never say never abi na miracles do happen abi na you never know what will happen. That's my view on the dating thing on NL, i dont think i can but like i said one never knows. But for those who make it, best wishes and hope it works out beautifully for you
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by PTBNaija(f): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2006
Considering the large number of members on this forum, it must be possible. Anything's possible really.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by precious68(m): 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2006
Dont count on it.All forumites are pure smarties,
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Busta(f): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2006
been thousand of such topics here, any particular person u got a crush on?
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by dearie(m): 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2006
Not really! It's just a tot that crept to my mind?
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by nike4luv(f): 5:40pm On Sep 03, 2006
nairalander has already produced alot and i think theres this 1 couple that are just tooo, in love with each other kiss [not telling you who they are]
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by babonboard(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2006
yeah it is possible, who konws it might work out.
@nike4luv
are u sure and can u shed more light on them atleast to wish them well (amebo u will think me abi) cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by dominobaby(f): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2006
Ah! Nike i think i know d couple you are refering to, coco and 4play rite?
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by nike4luv(f): 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2006
dombz, hell no not them, these ones are tighter, they are inseparable

@ bab--ur not gbeborun or gbefila jare, i'l tell them u wish them well

but its wierd how a site can connect people so much, love hurts sometimes, makes u cry kiss
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by DrLovebug(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2006
I really dont know as i'm still a newbie here. If you are hoping to meet people then you're in luck as i am the african embodiment of cupid which is why i'm dr LoveBug. i also operate a free dating site which you can visit at africandateline.com. there are quite a few thousand chicks and dudes seeking relationships and more.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by dennylove(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2006
why?not,if not,yeahhhh,with way things are going in nairaland it can produces COUPLES not a couple.after all, yahoo sef dey produce couples.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by zebudaya(m): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2006
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Ugwumba(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2006
abeg let me know when the couple/s get their first online child. grin
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by nico(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2006
u will need to have cyber-sex first and cyber-pregnancy though 
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Oracle(m): 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2006
Nairaland can definitely produce couples considering the fact that it is a large forum
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by ThisDumebi: 9:07am On Sep 06, 2006
Why not?At least we can have near misses!However i dont mind such a development.I've been prowling on the land lately with that on my mind.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Orikinla(m): 9:54am On Sep 06, 2006
Well, I met my sweetest on Nairaland and she wearing the ring I gave 24/7. So, our love is signed and sealed. And I have already confirmed it months ago.

She is just too much. Bold, beautiful and sexy! So, I am satisfied with her. And I thank God for bringing her into my life.

I love her very much.

God bless.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Shentz(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2006
Wow

if u can, go for it
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by twinkledew(f): 10:10am On Sep 06, 2006
best of luck to those searching.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Seun(m): 10:19am On Sep 06, 2006
Is this your first relationship or your first time of giving someone a ring? Probably not!
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by otolorin(m): 10:43am On Sep 06, 2006
Seun:

Is this your first relationship or your first time of giving someone a ring? Probably not!

[center] grin grin grin grin[/center]
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by kinzolic(m): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2006
Orikinla:

Well, I met my sweetest on Nairaland and she wearing the ring I gave 24/7. So, our love is signed and sealed. And I have already confirmed it months ago.

She is just too much. Bold, beautiful and sexy! So, I am satisfied with her. And I thank God for bringing her into my life.

I love her very much.

God bless.

Thank God for you guys o keep us posted on d wedding date
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Sep 06, 2006
Seun,
If you think I am a player or playboy, you are wrong.

She even made me break my golden rules on making romantic calls. Now I have to put her into every aspect of my life. And I have to think of her before taking any action. Remember I am also an activist in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria. And anything can happen. Before she came into my life, I was like a fortified city. No fahter, no mother, no wife and no children. But now, she has gained access into the city and I have to keep my eyes on her 24/7.

This is my first time of giving a ring to a lady. And it is not a joke.
Because, I bought the ring and travelled across the sea and over land to give it to her.
She is not the only lady I know. But she is the only one sharing my life and I call her my Mrs.

I love her. Full stop.
I won't discuss the details online.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by otolorin(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2006
i dey jealous una o
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Seun(m): 11:34am On Sep 06, 2006
Bleh. I remain skeptical! When you've been married for 3 months, let me know! cheesy
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by brainyme: 12:02pm On Sep 06, 2006
Na wa ooooooooooooooo
chei

Orikinla abeg log on to gmail
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by twinkledew(f): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2006
dont hate guys.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by shades83(m): 5:47pm On Sep 06, 2006
Why not?I met my wife in a chat room associated with Nigerians, and we are more than happy.
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by DeepSoul(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2006
I met the only person I've ever really loved in a Nigerian chat room. It ended up being a million times better than anything I've had with any1 I met "eyeball-to-eyeball"
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by donjazzie(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2006
well.more posts pleaseeeeeeeeee
Re: Can Nairaland Produce A Couple? by Orikinla(m): 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2006
I look forward to the fine day when I will see a post saying, My mom and dad met on Nairaland in 2006 and they are still happily married and still reading and posting on Nairaland. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay Bee Talk To Me :) / Itz All About You, Snowdrops! / Women In The House~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.