Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,444 members, 7,801,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) (52316 Views)

If You Think You Know Mathematics Try This. / If You Think That You Know Mathematics Then Try This. / Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Justfollowit:

You don't wanna compare darling

I don't used to have holidays..My holidays were a couple of days and at most a week at my grandparents. Movies came later when I left school.

So all I and brothers had to do was to read and study all the available textbooks and play with one another.

I started doing that when I failed my JSS1 mathematics
I just love the way you used your words.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by milky3(f): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
D man shd know that everything has gone up in Naija
even 1+0 is no longer=1 but 10
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Godsbaby1(f): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
Is for the pix cos that handwriting cant be for the little girl,
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

Microbiology..... You sir?
banking and finance..
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Humblebloke(m): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:

banking and finance..

You can't run away from ''applied mathematics''...... I heard Financial mathematics is very cumbersome!
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by SkinnyDude(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Humblebloke:

You can't run away from ''applied mathematics''...... I heard Financial mathematics is very cumbersome!
for now, it is called business maths. and i dont know a single topic in it.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Humblebloke(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
SkinnyDude:
for now, it is called business maths. and i dont know a single topic in it.

You've gotta start showing some interest..... In your best interest

Try giving 'it' a theoretical oulook.... Perhaps, you will find it a bit easier.
Re: Father Wants To Beat His Daugher Because She Doesn't Know Mathematics...( Pic) by Eduupdate(m): 2:57am On Mar 25, 2019
Visit www.eduupdate.com.ng for college update and for student opportunities

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Confirms Identities Of Students That Died During Foursome Sex / Covenant University CBT Centre Denies Candidates Wearing Hijab From Writing Mock / University Of Uyo Orientation On Fire Extinguishing Goes Wrong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.