Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Nigerian Wanted By FBI - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Wanted By FBI (56313 Views)

Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam / FBI Declares Nigerian Wanted For $5 Million Email Scam / Akinade Tofunmi Wanted By EFCC For ATM Scam. Her Shocking Method Of Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 19, 2015

LONDON OWHOFASA AKPANOKO

Akpanoko speaks English and a Nigerian language, possibly Yoruba. He resided in Atlanta, Georgia, and had ties to the New York City, New York, area. He is known to have crossed into Canada in February of 2013, and then flew from Canada to Germany and then on to Ghana in West Africa. In the past, he has visited Nigeria, Ghana, the United Kingdom, and Germany.

CAUTION
From approximately February of 2007 until October of 2012, London Akpanoko allegedly participated in an advance fee fraud scam that targeted dozens of individuals in the United States and elsewhere as part of an African Criminal Enterprise. The victims received e-mails and phone calls informing them of a sum of money that they would receive. The reasons for receiving the money varied between victims, but the most common reasons were an inheritance or some type of investment scheme. In order to receive the money, the victims were informed that they had to pay a fee. The fees were sent to numerous bank accounts and individuals located in the United States and overseas. The investigation has identified approximately forty victims and approximately five million dollars in loss. Akpanoko was allegedly an active participant in tricking victims to provide money as part of the scam. On January 8, 2013, a federal arrest warrant was issued for Akpanoko in the United States District Court, District of New Jersey, Newark, New Jersey, after he was charged with conspiracy to commit wire fraud.
If you have any information concerning this person, please contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.

Field Office: Newark

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by uboma(m): 9:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Another bad egg. The FBI will surely get him. I have received such scam emails in the past. But its only the greedy ones that usually fall victims...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Does he have children? Isnt he bothered about what legacy he will be leaving behind?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by kelvin1191(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2015
How I wish I know where this man is, I would have made some dollar by sending him back to america.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by AceOfDiamonds(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by pretydiva(f): 8:14am On Mar 20, 2015
C as him face b self..nigerians in diaspora should stop giving dis country a bad image..haba..na only us dey live 4 those countries ni?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by ligopedro: 11:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
He may be in Kenya or Dubai that where they all run to ... See him face ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by seangy4konji: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2015
u say?

Man must chop right

Ghost mode...Dem no deh see me..

Now he is popular than the VP and his money don deh give dem BP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by hungryboy(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Ok,
i get it Op,
You are a tribalist
who pretends not to be one

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Bonapart(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigeria and crime all over the world....
Smh! For my country
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
PDP - Kashamu might know this man undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Mogidi: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
We should stop disgracing our country abroad.

Anyway some of our leaders pushed coccaine to make it in life, ordinary citizens wrongly follow these people.

One of our leaders Tinubu was indicted in the USA for coccain and money laundry.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by BIBILISTIC(f): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
The bad son of a good man!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by HopeAlive14(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
The Gold thief has no hiding place!
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by donigspain(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just came to show off my handsomeness! cool

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
anybody against the re-election of president Good luck Jonathan, we would open the gate of hell for them

in Jesus Christ our God we stand.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
That should be searching4love's uncle tongue

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Jelo4kul(m): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Catch him o.. Before he joins APC and ruin our election.. Jona till FBI grabs the culprit

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by stephgrl4sure(f): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
ole
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by UrennaNkoli(f): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Too bad
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by loomer: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
In as much as I detest criminal acts, those victims self de find quick money.
Na greed de worry all of them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by IVORY2009(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
[s]
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.

Men only cool[/size]
[/s]

scam don't fall for dis.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by tellwisdom: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
So i should leave my job and be running after him??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Samirana360(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
South West disgracin nigeria since 1914

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by snowland(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
That's an Urhobo name na! 'Owhofasa'

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by dipopooo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
igbo eh? na dem dey soil our name

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Samirana360(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by kayultimate(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Catch him o.. Before he joins APC and ruin our election.. Jona till FBI grabs the culprit

search well ooooo undecided
Re: Nigerian Wanted By FBI by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

Men only cool[/size]

Lame ass using fake dp. All man know say you be man. Jjc.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Has Been Sentenced To 16-Years In Prison / Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Florida Woman 'Raped 14-Year-Old Boy While Her Husband & Kids Were Sleeping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.