Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Would You Prefer? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Would You Prefer? (658 Views)

Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo) / PHOTO: Which Do You Prefer? / Which Do You Prefer And Why? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Prefer? by agbe1(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2015
My Nairalanders... Which one would you prefer? (Even as we are in Fasting Period) Would you love to Take "BREAD OF LIFE" OR "POT OF SOUP WITH ASSORTED MEAT". Be Sincere!

Re: What Would You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2015
Still trying to figure out if this is meant for a joke or whatever, even the dumbest of the dumb mofoos will definitely take the bread of life
My charity comment
Re: What Would You Prefer? by agbe1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2015
YOU really spoke with your CHURCH MIND. I believe You.

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Nigeria Amazing Sales @ Great Discount Prices / Facts To Know About Coca Cola / Celebrate The Special Days With A Piece Of Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.