Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,103 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:57 AM

Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely (43722 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Fix Hard Brick Of Infinix Zero / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by fashrobbin1: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2015
rayjackobj:

I need help here disabling charging ic or diod on my tecno h6, my little one used a bad charger to charge the phone and since then the phone has been heating up and discharging even without using it and while its charging it burns making the phone useless, any help on what to disable, so I can be using a desktop charger to charge the battery, thanks
this is not a software issue kindly get a close by engineer to get it fixed
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by lawrenceunaa: 11:37am On Mar 29, 2015
Pls someone should help me with tecno s9 cwm recovery.img I don search tire
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by NanciaKay(f): 12:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] No. sad No.
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Marcus2(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please I flashed a custom rom to my tecno r7 and decided to restore a previous backup but the phone ended up in a bootloop and when I entered CWM it ended up showing "E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command" . I can't factory reset it or wipe data. Each time I try it, it just display the errors again under the CWM mode .I urgently need help.
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
rayjackobj:

I need help here disabling charging ic or diod on my tecno h6, my little one used a bad charger to charge the phone and since then the phone has been heating up and discharging even without using it and while its charging it burns making the phone useless, any help on what to disable, so I can be using a desktop charger to charge the battery, thanks
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
NanciaKay:
Please help. Am having a problem receiving calls on my Tecno A+. When a call is coming into the phone, and i try answering, it says dailer not supported. Please what should i do? I can only make calls to people and am also able to send and receive messages. Please help. Thank you
Hi! You can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will help you solve the problem. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
I was trying to flash a new custom rom to ma tecno h5 and it eventually bricked,it shows the tecno logo and afterwards it turns to a yellow screen,please gurus your help and sdvice is needed
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Akamo5(m): 2:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
bharkarh:
Hello my bbm have been failing to open it keeps writing "unfortunately bbm has stopped " and I use a Samsung s4.what can I do?
goto settings on ur phone then >apps >bbm and click force stop. thats all
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Akamo5(m): 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
kolexis:
pls help ooo....bricked my tecno f5 nd am trying to flash recovery via sp flashtool buh its nt workin....its jux showing red bar nd telling me failed
guy wait for like 5sec after clicking download b4 u connect ur phone to d computer.

if u get it rjght, d red line below that page should turn yellow, then u will see a success pop-up on ur computer. then after that, unplug d phone and boot into recovery to flash superSU zip.

NOTE: ur phone must b switched off during d above process
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Akamo5(m): 2:47pm On Apr 06, 2015
amhackdee:
My camera was given this erroe "Camera can't connect" I do the restore factory settings, that does help.
Yesterday I notice that it has disappear finally. I checked the application thinking if it was disable or so, it can't be found there also.
How do I fix this?
am also facing d same problem on my infinix zero. i downloaded camera 360, i restored phone to factory settings and i even flash my backup rom and still not working. anyone here to help?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by captainericsson(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
hello nairalanders, I'm using mtn smart phone. while pressing the power botton to lock the screen, the phone went off, I will need to remove the battery and insert again before its back to life, also during charging if the phone is off its won't charge so I need to on the phone while charging and I set it to"phone never sleep while charging"please help me out....
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by bharkarh(m): 3:52pm On Apr 06, 2015
Akamo5:
goto settings on ur phone then >apps >bbm and click force stop. thats all
bros mi, I've tried all that o...I must tell you, I'm now very tired.
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by great664(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2015
I upgrade my Motorola droid to 5.0 and when I dial anything with "#" instead of to "request" it will dial like normal call. Help pls
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2015
amhackdee:
My camera was given this erroe "Camera can't connect" I do the restore factory settings, that does help.
Yesterday I notice that it has disappear finally. I checked the application thinking if it was disable or so, it can't be found there also.
How do I fix this?
Do you mean your camera app disppeared?
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by moshoodn(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by moshoodn(m): 5:33pm On Apr 09, 2015
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Ayodele95: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2015
I wiped my Tecno F5 on Monday due to low RAM..so I wipe the data and cache and restore back to factory setting.. After I install some games back to my phone after wiping it, when am playing the game, it automatically pause after every 15sec even my videos too..
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by steric58(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2015
I guess my problem is quote complicating I flash a custom ROM and it works but my phone doesn't have recovery installed,I want to use sp flash tool but it ain't working it doesn't detect my phone I wanted to downgrade it to the stock ROM which I downloaded from havotek but mtk droid tool is detecting my phone is there any need for me to download vcom driver to my system since mtk droid tool driver detect my phone but the so flash tool is just busy charging my phone please help my I need to downgrade back to stock ROM this popkat is not stable on my infinix hot.
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by ustavo(m): 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
moshoodn:
Can anyone help with the mtk backup for Infinix Hot Note x551...

Thanks
Same Here
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by bellamy101(m): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
pls someone should help with a working link to download tecno m5 stock rom
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by kolexis: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]PLZ HOW MUCH WILL IT TAKE ME TO REPAIR MY BRICKED DEVICE AT CALCARE
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
plz my tecno r7 touch screen got broken...i dont know if i can get it anywhere apart from calcare
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by captainericsson(m): 5:39pm On May 14, 2015
Evening guys out there, I'm using mtn smart phone s620, whenever i press the power botton twice the phone will trip off I need to remove the battery and re insert it to in it back, pls nairalanders what can I do I need your help......
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by captainericsson(m): 5:56pm On May 14, 2015
hello nairalanders, I'm using mtn smart phone s620. while pressing the power botton to lock the screen, the phone went off, I will need to remove the battery and insert again before its back to life, also during charging if the phone is off its won't charge so I need to on the phone while charging and I set it to"phone never sleep while charging"please help me out....
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by idowuh98(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2015
Please my tecno f7 is bricked, have used sp flash tools to flash it and was successfully done, but the problem persist. It keeps on rebooting when it reaches the Tecno logo
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by jksxxxx: 11:09pm On May 19, 2015
Akamo5:
am also facing d same problem on my infinix zero. i downloaded camera 360, i restored phone to factory settings and i even flash my backup rom and still not working. anyone here to help?
flash with stock ROM...check my post
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by jksxxxx: 11:10pm On May 19, 2015
ustavo:

Same Here
check my post
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by jksxxxx: 11:11pm On May 19, 2015
idowuh98:
Please my tecno f7 is bricked, have used sp flash tools to flash it and was successfully done, but the problem persist. It keeps on rebooting when it reaches the Tecno logo
meaning the stock ROM is Nt d same match,we have 3types
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Carlcaresophia: 7:59am On May 21, 2015
idowuh98:
Hi! Maybe you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need the contact information of our service centers, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by jksxxxx: 8:42pm On May 24, 2015
idowuh98:
whatsapp me I have a fix for u 09033365257
Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by eunisam: 12:24am On May 25, 2015
I was here but let me go and...

Re: Enter Here To Fix Hard Bricked And crashing Andriod No calcare!! freely by Lusola15: 8:46pm On Jun 02, 2015
rayjackobj:

Good evening
Plz I want to find out if u were able to repair the phone if not do still have it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Unveiling Full Specifications And Price / Blackberry CEO Confiscated His Wife's Galaxy Phone / How To Make Your Browsing Fast Like Jet On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.