Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan (35970 Views)

See The Gift A Child Gave To President Buhari In Ghana Today(pics) / Police Recovers Undetonated IED From Yobe Scene Of Damaturu Bomb Attack (pic) / Graphics Photos From Today's Explosion Scene In Damaturu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by condralbede(m): 9:13am On Mar 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
That is a farewell gift for him as he goes back to Otuoke in may 28th.

Otuoke loading 70percent.....bye bye Aso Rock.
Lolz.... berem !we knw you... why hiding in ur shells with This new user accounttongue
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by Topmost2015(m): 9:17am On Mar 20, 2015
That thing look like a new wrappa for him to use in Otuoke after election
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by paix(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
xreal:
I see two tubers of yam inside.
No, na voter cards dey inside!
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
tolux247:

Na High BP dey kill you na for your family... ? you go soon follow

Thunder scatter your family there
Hopless son of a rabid dog And a harlot mother
Otu nne i
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2015
acidtalk:
my mother forks random dogs just for #300
eeyaaa sorry
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by wazobiaN9(m): 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Firefire:
Election Victory...

Insha Allah GEJ till 2019!

This robot must have been fitted with a test AI... made in taiwan grin
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
tenry:

Sorry ooo, but can you wish your father the same death? Where is no 6 for God's sake? I guess this forum has to be restricted to matured people of voting age so that we can be spared of childish comments from these 16 year old teenagers. However, if you are above this aforementioned age, the sperm that produced you has been wasted, it would hav been better to flush it in d toilet than to allow it form a nuisance like you.

But am much better than you that is a product of dog's sperm because your mother forks dogs So much

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Otu nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by wazobiaN9(m): 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
[quote author=wazobiaN9 post=31810465]
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
na u go die of high bp.

Na your papa go die by bomb Insha'Allah
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by Chiaka(f): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2015
GboyegaD:
Wetin be this? We can't see what is inside.

You don't have to. That's why its a gift
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by makzeze: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

Na your papa go die by bomb Insha'Allah
Thunder fire your ancestors there
Hopless bastard vagabond
Useless nonentity
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
wallai i pity u.
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
wallai i pity u.
i pity your mama pass
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by zeusdgrt(m): 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Sai Buhari walahi!

Aso Rock here we come!

cheesy cheesy
must U alwys tell us that U r stupid at all times
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by jaybee(f): 10:48am On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
A gift for the President from the Emir of Damaturu, Yobe State, as Jonathan campaigns in Yobe today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/578657390809243650

Wondering what is inside the wrapped gift..

[size=18pt]Asso Rock Parting Gift[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2228327_cafnyk2uwaaqz1z1_jpegf3ab29d07a374ec86b496893fc584c8a
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by free2ryhme: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2015
lalasticlala:
A gift for the President from the Emir of Damaturu, Yobe State, as Jonathan campaigns in Yobe today.

https://mobile.twitter.com/abati1990/status/578657390809243650

Wondering what is inside the wrapped gift..

gift of jazz
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by Ephemmm: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Firefire:
Election Victory...

Insha Allah GEJ till 2019!

We go fire him out of Aso rock as your name signifies: his unique victory is to Otueke insha Allah...

Enough of PDP maladministration for the past sixteen years: change is inevitable.....
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by tenry(m): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
shakaTheZulu:

But am much better than you that is a product of dog's sperm because your mother forks dogs So much

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Otu nne i
Otolo gbagbuo nna i
Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i Useless nonentity
Ikpu nne i
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019
You are such a pathetic human being, oloriburuku omale jatijati. Iya re ati baba re ti fi obo Jona, omo Abi se ya rada rada. Omo adanu ti aye re ti Jona pau.
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by shakaTheZulu: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
tenry:

You are such a pathetic human being, oloriburuku omale jatijati. Iya re ati baba re ti fi obo Jona, omo Abi se ya rada rada. Omo adanu ti aye re ti Jona pau.

Otu nne i jatijati grin
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Jonathan is not supposed to receive the gift from the emir since yobe state is a SOE. One of his aids should have done the receiving for him. What if the emir wrap bomb for inside that thing, na so jonathan go change address sharp-sharp. Jonathan clueless sha

And you think there was no bomb detector there? If we're to follow your line of reasoning, then it means they could have planted a bomb under the seat where GEJ sat or somewhere else in the whole house. You really think that is possible?
You open your mouth and call your president clueless, yet you're the professor of cluelessness. SMH for you.
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by fresh15: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Honour should be given to who it is due.Jonathan deserves to be honoured and I want others to take a cue.
Re: See The Gift Emir Of Damaturu Gave To President Jonathan by kambili999(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
That is a farewell gift for him as he goes back to Otuoke in may 28th.

Otuoke loading 70percent.....bye bye Aso Rock.
lol. This got me laughing really hard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministers Who Want To Become Governors / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash / Canadian High Commissioner, Sailors Play Chess At Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.