Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Looking For An Architect To Design A House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Looking For An Architect To Design A House. (1460 Views)

I Need A Good Architect To Give Me A Good Plan For My House. / i am an architect check my interior works / Profile Of An Architect's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by tolu10: 1:23am On Jan 18, 2009
Looking for an Architect to design a house.

please respond if u are experienced /qualified
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by hakir(m): 9:19am On Jan 18, 2009
there is an architect in abuja, that i can vow for for his professionalism and proficiency in architectural design in terms of functionality, aesthetics and creativity with contemporary design.

you can mail me if u wana give him a trial.

onivehu2000@yahoo.com

or the architect

nascon_k@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by tolu10: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hakir,

Thanks for responding. will email you shortly. have u worked with him before.

what is your experience / relationship with him
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by ntuedor(m): 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hello,

I know avery good architect in Port harcourt, has very good and quality designs and jobs already done.

However, since i am just seeing your post now, I will get his email address and phone number and post on this thread as well so that you can reach by yourself. a trial will convince you.

Regards.
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by hakir(m): 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2009
the architect actually design for starcomms (he is the project consultant), arc namadi sambo (the executive governor of kaduna), and some major private individuals. all these are purely based on the merit of his work.

his work speaks for him am sure u will be marveled at his competence.

will expect ur mail.

thanks
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by desse: 10:25am On Jan 19, 2009
Hello tolu 10 . this is also an architect in the house.
you can check some of my job

Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by desse: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2009
These shot please

Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by zulureal(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2009
Hello tolu . this is also an architect in the house.
you can check some of my job contact me on line 017454996 on Email zulureal@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by kolaoloye(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2009
@ tolu 10,
why don't you send your brief to  [email]arckola05@yahoo.co.uk[/email]  Don't forget to include the size of your plot.
(Area coverage in square meters) also the location as well as the condition/terrain of the site. A trial will convince you cheesy
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by gregshue: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2009
Please consider hiring me to design your house, for the resale value of your house and for your neighbors' sake. I am in New York City and willing to work remotely with a local architect in Nairaland. I promise that I can add colonial authenticity to your house that is not apparent in the images posted so far. If you'd like to know more about me, I am happy to correspond via private email.

Many thanks for your consideration,

Greg Shue
Fellow, The Institute of Classical Architecture & Classical America
Publisher & Editor, GrandTradition.net
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by xstudios(m): 7:43am On Jan 25, 2009
[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2009
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by lucara926: 12:42am On Feb 04, 2009
Hello Tolu,
I am an Architect in NYC. I work with local Architects in creating sustainable and contextual homes. I have extremely reasonable rates as well as much experience with NYC high end firms. Currently I have my own small practice, hence I am very experienced and because I am a small company, low overhead.
You can contact me @ ra@andradearchitecture.com
Thank you
Re: Looking For An Architect To Design A House. by JohannLibert: 10:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hi guys! Recently I learned to be an architect, and decided to start working, when I received the first order, I realized how difficult it is sometimes to convey to the customer what and how the project will be, I thought for a long time how to solve this problem, but then I saw an ad from the guys from https://render.bar/ and decided to contact them and did not lose, they are really professionals

(1) (Reply)

Building A House With Red Bricks / 1 Plot At Ojodu -abiodun Behind River Valley 2 / Ajegunle-apapa: A Property On 842.07 Sqm @ Ligali St. Off Ojo Rd. N9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.