Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,147 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? (36815 Views)

Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Auto Or Manual Car As Taxi? / Guy In Lekki Lagos Designed This Car... (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by hairyanus: 12:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Ladies will you collect this car as a gift

7 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by banjicom(m): 1:09am On Mar 20, 2015
angry No be Crocodile be Dis!!!

if after a short fight my girlfriend present me dis kind of car as a gift, then I Know she definitely wants me dead!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Modified: for all the grammarian on this thread I don correct all my blunders and mistakes o. Make u na no vex.

And No! Am not Gay!!!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by nativedoctor(m): 1:10am On Mar 20, 2015
drive it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by hairyanus: 1:12am On Mar 20, 2015
banjicom:

if after a short quarrel my boyfriend present me dis kind of car as a gift, then I Know he definitely want me died!

Gbagaunnnnnn

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by kristen12(f): 1:19am On Mar 20, 2015
banjicom:

if after a short quarrel my boyfriend present me dis kind of car as a gift, then I Know he definitely want me died!
Boyfriend! Are Ɣ☺ΰ gay?

31 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by tobechi74: 1:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Sell it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by kweenshome(f): 1:31am On Mar 20, 2015
tobechi74:
Sell it
OLX

20 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by jamex93(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2015
Wao....I love this car...I will use it

3 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 20, 2015
I will accept this with an open arms...

2 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:27am On Mar 20, 2015
Hello! What are we talking about here? A one-in town cool ride, oh boy na to dey flex dey go make people dey check who dey ride na, no kolet wetin?

3 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by walexGodson(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Na to sell am give nigeria army make dem carry am go war front

4 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by nawtibownie: 3:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Drive it and live!

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by shugacaneman: 3:43am On Mar 20, 2015
Garnish the car with a beautiful wash....that its 2017 model and just her and Taylor swift owns that brand of car. Seat back, Grab a glass of wine and watch her tell the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by lonelydora: 4:30am On Mar 20, 2015
if I own this kind car, I will only be driving it at night without headlights. I will only flash the headlight whenever I get close to people. The kind race they go tear no bi small

4 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Burger01(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
Hehehehe. Ishilove come oo. You like!? cheesy

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 20, 2015
All na gift.

I will sell it to a Museum and pocket the money.

2 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by loomer: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
RUN OVER WHO EVER GIVE U DIS AS GIFT WITH THE MOTOR, COS THIS NO BE CAR

2 Likes

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by efguy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
Car be car, wetin concer me with the shape. Infact oda drivers go dey shift away from me whem m driving

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by prettyjo(f): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
ojuju calaba
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Tic4tac(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2015
banjicom:

gbagaun toh madt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Omo see ride

If I have this type I will drive it to collect debt, drive it on sanitation days, visit anyone that worried me when I was kid and the main thing is to cruise it to Maiduguri, Yobe and Adamawa states.

In fact I will be lawlessness.

Dey never born that VIO wey warn check my papers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by efguy1(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Na dis car wizzy suppose drive go ojuelegba. Dem go know him story one tym

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by RichDad1(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
This is Classic Ride that Turn heads. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Incase its for sale, PM me. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Smartlux(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2015
see casting
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Adyrin(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Post said ladies!

So I'm watching by being obedient!
Oya ladies in da building 0'er 2u
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by oneda(m): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Is it one of the APCs for fighting? Boko Haram?
Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by April07: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Lovely cheesy
The car is one of a kind so.... I'll receive it with plenty joy..
I just have this undying love for all things weird.. smiley

1 Like

Re: what will you do if you got This Car As A Gift ? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who will give such in the first place? grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Occurs On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening / Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos / Ghastly Motor Accident Kills 3 In Ondo State| GRAPHIC Photos(viewers Discretion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.