Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Ghosts And Shadows - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ghosts And Shadows (5528 Views)

Shadows Of The Green / Shadows....... / Lost but Satisfied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Simplicity101:

I think the next update would address that.
Wait for it.
Alright,but dont keep me waiting wink
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
......................Continue

Gifts are not gifts, unless it comes when you least expect it.

Most times too often, we go about with the wrong idea about life. Life isn't about survival, it is more about living.
We try surviving more than we actually try living and this has been the ineptitude why we are still maladroit in annexing our own very existence: Complete Dominance.

"Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have DOMINION........", these were and still are the famous command of the Creator, but how can we when we are assiduous in surviving rather than living. I sincerely doubt if the Creator is any pleased with the current development: no wonder He can't help it but intervene at some points.

Surviving only paints a bull's eye for Fate arrows on its ready bows, and if Eric ever imagined surviving, like an animal that wanders into a hunter's death zone, Eric, won't survive Fate first strike.

What Eric saw wasn't a ticket to hell but rather a haven of safety.

The little safe box stood among the piles of dark ashes as it craved for Eric's attention. Eric was amused at what other mission the Safe intended to accomplish before it became extinct. So he opened it.

Life gave him a gift; Documents.

What Eric saw wasn't just any kind of document, rather it was the kind of light he needed to expel his shadows. For shadows can't look at themselves in the mirror of the sunlight, it thrives under a thick bright darkness.

A Will, some figures and an Instruction. These were his new identity.

Mrs. Grace had willed everything she had or had come to have over to Eric, for she thought he would be better with them while she evanesced with a Cancer of the blood. She had Leukaemia.
The figures he saw were now the numbers of his fortunes: big enough to buy him a country and small enough to place him on the Forbes list of 100 richest men in Africa.

Eric was startled at his new found status, even Sara couldn't help but smile.
Whoever forged that statement,'in every disappointment lies a blessing', must have been a genius and deserve a medal, for to Eric, this wasn't just a blessing, it was a bliss.

Eric, with the help of Sara, scurried around to perform all rites necessary as he finally threw away the cloak of obscurity and was wrapped with a new coat of many colours. The hosts of Heaven smiled down upon him and the earth were pleased that he walked among men.

Fate tapped in the dark. It was time.
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
...........Continue

Eric and Sara got to school the next day.

While Sara rushed into the bathroom, Eric sat on the brown three seater cushion as he pondered on what he had just inherited.
He still couldn't believe his fortunes. Just how many nights he had needed to have an overnight success. God was definitely smiling on him, he thought.

Sara got into her silver silk night robes; she was too tired to have engaged in any discussion, so she laid on the bed, and almost immediately, drifted into the a deep sleep.

Eric had promised to join her later but his mind was engrossed with thoughts of his current fortune. Sleep had refused to visit that night.

He went over the documents again, just to be certain his brain hadn't employed one of its numerous tricks to delude his vision.
Everything looked as real as the Sun and Eric giggled.

Sara opened her eyes and saw Eric still going over the documents. She checked her bedside clock, it was 2:00am.

Eric was startled to see Sara beside him. He hadn't noticed her standing there for a while. Sara smiled.

Sara looked over the documents but was too tired to concentrate, so she sat on Eric's thighs, facing him and then rested her head on his shoulder, letting her long black weaved hair fall freely like waterfall, cascading from a rock.

She smelt nice, Eric thought, as he let his hands feel her back.

Sara lifted up her head and stared into Eric's eyes, as if in search for his hidden soul, all she succeeded in doing was igniting a silent spark of passion as Eric stared back.

Hearts began to drum.

Sara leaned forward as her lips rested on Eric's. Eric strong but strangely mild hands caressed her tender back as Sara wrapped her hands around his neck and played with his hair.

Soon, her soft lips opened, allowing Eric's tongue make contact with her's. Soon, Eric's hands went under her night robes as Sara adjusted for his fingers.

Sara began to unbutton his shirt as he kissed her neck and a silent moan escaped her caged throat as his fingers found the swollen button at the edge of her opening.

While one of his hands stroked her bare butt, his other fingers played with her swollen mound of flesh and soon, Sara bit her lips and series of silent hallelujahs screamed through the quiet night as her kneels quivered on his thighs.

She began to unbuckle his belt, Eric saw that as an opportunity to uncloth her.

Her ebony body was a work of art, with painstaking curves. Eric was astounded at the mounds of flesh that stood erect before his eyes and his hands gently squeezed the black pointed button. Sara angled her head backwards and let out a moan.

Her hands began to work up and down on his enormous organ.

Eric tongue circled around her nipples as Sara thrust his organ into her opening.
With help from Eric's hands on her butt, Sara assumed the position of a cowboy and rode steadily with claps of skins reverberating through the silent night.

Soon, the tempo increased as both bodies synchronise its motion and sweat tickled from both.
She tried as much not to raise her voice, but when her body vibrated with vigour, the whole heavens heard her calling out for her Saviour.

Eric wasn't done.

He carried her and laid her on the bed like a sleeping damsel as his tongue found his way to the second base.
Sara began to breathe heavily as Eric tongue touched her spot. She grasped at the bedsheets and circled her legs around him as he played around the area. She just could handle the passion anymore so she begged for his flesh.

With the support of his hands on the bed, he guided his way into her with an easy thrust and soon, increased his speed.

Both moved their bodies in a rhythmic flow as loud shouts of praises danced across the room.

Sara sunk her fingers into his back as she pulled his body to hers and in few minutes, both bodies ascended to the realm of pure bliss.

Slowly, both drifted into a sleep
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Hope I did not break any rule with ^^^^^^ that update?? I tried to be subtle.
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
.........Continue

6:30am

Sara sat on the bed as she stared at Eric as he slept. He looked adorable, she thought as she smiled at the thought of them having a life outside school.

Just then, her phone rang.

She quickly silenced the screaming phone, not wanting to wake Eric, as she smiled again when she recognised who was calling.

Neatly as she could, she got up from the bed and walked towards the mirror on the wall facing the bed as she answered the call.

"Yes he has gotten them", she said in an almost quiet tone.
"Everything seems legally okay and in order.
"Alright" she said as she ended the call.

She turned around just in time to see Eric stir across the bed as he lazily opened his eyes. She smiled at him as she walked towards the bed swinging her hips with a rhythmic grace.

"Good morning sleepy head"

"Good morning beautiful", Eric replied with little strength. He still felt tired.

"You know you do have a meeting with the senate this morning?"

"Yea", Eric replied as he sat on the bed, "I just wish I could handover already"

Sara smiled, "I thought you loved the political world?"

"Yea I still do, but with all that had happened, I think I deserve a long break to clear my head."

"Yes about that", Sara said as she sat on the bed facing him, "what will you do now with those documents?"

Eric paused in his thought for a while as he stared at the documents on the table. He rubbed his palm across his face as he got to his feet. He paced around as the mild sun rays romanced his bare chest.

"I still don't know", he spoke as he shook his head, "honestly, I still don't have any idea."

"Well, I think you should take it easy, maybe after school, my father could help."

"Talking about your father", Eric turned to her, "Yod don't talk about him that often."

"Well," Sara shrugged her shoulders, "He is just doing what he knows how to do best."

"Which is?"

"Business of course. He rarely have time for me his daughter."

"I am very sure he loves you no matter what", Eric tried to assure her.

"I haven't seen him in years, though I hear form him often, but I think I really need a fatherly figure in my life."

Eric managed to suppress his laughter, "l know something good would still happen."

"Yea I know. Now go get ready for your meeting."

"Yes ma", Eric gave a salute gesture as he marched into the bathroom.

Sara picked up her phone and dialled a number. After a the second ring, the voice spoke at the other end of the line, "Update status."

"We can begin phase two."
The call ended.
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thank you for the updates

love it!!

so sara is not innocent abi??
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
kitnah:
Thank you for the updates

love it!!

so sara is not innocent abi??
Even I don't know ma, but the ghosts knows but still refuses to tell me.
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Simplicity101:

Even I don't know ma, but the ghosts knows but still refuses to tell me.
funny you

aint you the writer? wink
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by brennyB: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
Gifted hands..,thumbs up
Re: Ghosts And Shadows by Dyoungstar: 12:06am On Mar 28, 2015
Lizboh n BrennyB go to bed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disappeared After Sucking Woman's Bossom In Public / Any Second-hand Book Stores Or Lending Libraries In Lagos? / I Need The Book-"why We Struck" By Adewale Ademoyega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.