Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

How To Install Files That Write Not Installed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Files That Write Not Installed (1332 Views)

How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / How To Detect And Delete Hidden Junk Files That Used Up Space On Your SD Card / How To Solve "App Not Installed" Problem On Your Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2015
pls guys. am having problem installing bbm apk file on my android since I wiped and root it. I did all that because the system space is full, but now....The file is not installing again. pls help.....it is the only one
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by ps3o(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
vickylinco:
pls guys. am having problem installing bbm apk file on my android since I wiped and root it. I did all that because the system space is full, but now....The file is not installing again. pls help.....it is the only one
install through play store. the app is conflicting another remnant of bb apk
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
it is incompatible with my phone.... only apk can solve it
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
ps3o:

install through play store. the app is conflicting another remnant of bb apk
how do I remove the remnant sir
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by ps3o(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
vickylinco:
how do I remove the remnant sir
Download and install imoblife.toolbox.full apk to clear the remnants
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by briantext(m): 11:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
vickylinco:

Is your device rooted?
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
briantext:

Is your device rooted?
yes sir
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 10:09am On Mar 21, 2015
ps3o:

Download and install imoblife.toolbox.full apk to clear the remnants
I saw all in one tool box and I have used it to clear, but it's still the same thing sir
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by S4SOLOMON4(m): 4:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
Clearing your phone cache should do the magic
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by briantext(m): 7:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
vickylinco:

yes sir
ok.... Good
You'll have to forcefully install it....

First download root explorer and after that, you notify me
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by ps3o(m): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
vickylinco:

I saw all in one tool box and I have used it to clear, but it's still the same thing sir
if it persists, change ur installation location to SD Card. Then download the app from the web,not from playstore.
Enjoy!
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
ps3o:

if it persists, change ur installation location to SD Card. Then download the app from the web,not from playstore.
Enjoy!
OK thanks
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by vickylinco(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
briantext:

ok.... Good
You'll have to forcefully install it....

First download root explorer and after that, you notify me
I have downloaded it
Re: How To Install Files That Write Not Installed by ps3o(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
vickylinco:
OK thanks
u r welcome

(1) (Reply)

Wat D Average Price Of 2nd Hand Bb Torch 9800 / Sp Flash Tool Gurus Abeg Help Me / Someone Uses My Number On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.