Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size (686 Views)

#BBN Tboss (tokunbo Idowu) Biography, Life Profile, Age And Net Worth / Who Can Solve This Maths? / Help..gtbank Created My BVN Profile With A Wrong Age And Woudnt Update It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by pendusky(m): 7:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Grab a calculator let's roll grin

Do u know ur shoe size can tel ur age? Grab ur calculator and try this.Here is how it goes

1. Take ur shoe size.

2. Multiply by 5.

3. Add 50.

4. Multiply by 20.

Relax here! take a deep breath grin Then

5. Add 1015.

6. Subtract the year you were born.

The Answer will give u 4 digits. The 1st two is ur
shoe size and the last two is ur age. cheesy

quote me if am correct grin
Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by delugadou(m): 7:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Its true
Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by Greyworld: 7:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Since I don't knw d year I ws born?
Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2015
Next year 1015 will change to 1016. Got the trick
Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by yuncka: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2015
What of the shoeless ones?

2 Likes

Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by dmz1: 3:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
why suffer like this just to know your age and shoe size?
Re: This Maths Will Tell You Ur Age And Shoe Size by Austindark(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2015
dmz1:
why suffer like this just to know your age and shoe size?

exactly my thought.....

besides u were the one dat input ur shoe size and the year u were born. dat shows dat u know it already

(1) (Reply)

LIST OF UNITS WITH FAULTY CARD READERS / Delta State Gubernatorial Election: Online Polls / Are Chinese Men Marrying African Women For Investments?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.