Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return (32054 Views)

Man Posed With His Little Daughter At The Beach And Got Tongues Wagging / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by chucky234(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
eleko1:
grin grin cheesy grin cheesy wink grin shocked embarassedabeg nor wundjure persin with laff.Wic one com bi Ewu Fulani? grin. On a serious note,the young man deserved the slap.Wonder why he didn't turn his right cheek and received the balance slap just to fulfiled the scripture.He obviously rushed in to confront the old man(he's not saying the truth,his popsie can't just slapped him just like that)Make he go ahead and carry him load waka go,who cares undecided
No mind that kid jare
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hotstew:
You shd have endeavored to slap him back. By doing that, he will never forget you. Your foolishness knows no bounds.
cheers.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
Babaneh:
Serves him right..

U only need to ask questions on what happend not an arrogant confrontation...
if na ur pikin do you that kind thing u go gree?
cheers
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by adahgold(m): 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
oshaosha2014:

Guy, your head dey there. Some fathers can be very stupid. If you don't take it drastic with them they will not learn any lesson. Who dey talk about swear, when your papa need correct beating make him heaf correct. If e no do anything wrong and u beat am na then him swear go work. But for that kind situation, even if u no fit beat am, show your displeasure strongly! Why e go dey beat my mama is he mad. I dont care if they already know how they settle their wahala, what if he slaps her and she's dies in the process? I dont just want to see any nonsense from my dad towards my mum. I can't take it!

comfam na so my broda...
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
TVTKOKO:
silly post! Someone in his late 20s can't pack out of his dads house?? Ffoolish man
the most foolish man indeed.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by daramfon: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
from slap later he will turn it to punching..please dont move out just because you are still angry...just wait till they settle their differences before you move out......if you move out now your father will hate your mum the more..
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Chillis: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
Freest:
It happened this morning oh, was bathing and prepping for work when i heard my dad at the top of his voice, before i knew it i heard mumsy crying, he had slapped her. Am in the same house( Haven't been able to move out yet) and i couldn't just bear my mum crying so i went to my dad to tell him what he did was not right. He is almost 60 and so is his wife, at that age you slap your wife i was trying to use the voice of reason as i was angry but kept my calm (Who wouldn't be angry seeing his/her mum cry?) before i could finish explaining and appealing to him i received from his left hand of righteousness a resounding slap... it got me confused as i didn't know what i did to deserve such. I didn't say anything harsh nor abusive. Am angry but didn't wanna return that slap nor say words I'll regret. I told him I'm moving out and he just lost a son, he replied that i wont be missed. I wanna do something he'll never forget, before i leave, please i need advice as it dented my personality even amongst my younger siblings and neighbors. I really am confused on what to do before moving out. Am so pissed now
pls sincere advice. thanks

cheesy grin
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ghadafy:

..and where in the post did I say his father has the right to kill him? If you think what the op has done was right, it simply means you didn't grow up with a father. And as for you, don't quote me again.
Perfect response. From most of these posts, it appears most N/landers are parentless.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Seyidayo:
Bros, I won't agree that you didn't say anything wrong, the best person you can lie to or diceive is yourself. I have made such mistake before but I did not speak I just stood between them and settle the problem, what you did wrong was that you were judging your oldman that was why he slapped you.

My advise go and ask him to slap you again and stay back home or else you are deceiving yourself that you are man enough to stay on your own. You may like to move from frying pan to fire sha...... My sincere advice
The best so far. To slap him again na two slaps only. The father should slap this 20 years boy many times.
Very senseless youths of these days.

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by koyyess: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
Some typical african brutes are more concerned about respect for the op's father and superstitious curses than a poor old woman's state of health. When an elder fails to behave like a civilized adult, he/she should not be shocked when a kid corrects him/her. The op has an aged mother that he has the responsibility to protect either from strangers or otherwise. He did the right thing by confronting his father. I do not need to give reasons why because that would clearly show how stupiid any one who questions that truly is. Try watching your wife beat up your mum(even if your mum was the trouble maker) and see how that feels. @op- what has happened has happened. Try to calm down and let this slide. But when the opportunity arises, let your dad know that both he and your mum are one of your utmost priorities for as long as you continue to breath on this earth and that you will not sit and watch any body- I mean anybody lift a finger on your mum even if that includes confronting him. He should live a good example so as not to lose respect as the head of the home. You are obviously the first son and the reason why first sons are giving preferences in africa is because they assist/take over the heading of the home when the main head seems to be 'needing' assistance. Nothing justifies violence especially in a marriage/home so Honoring a battered mother by confrontation brings blessings from your creator that no human curse can surpass.

1 Like

Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by dinachi(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
koyyess:
Some typical african brutes are more concerned about respect for the op's father and superstitious curses than a poor old woman's state of health. When an elder fails to behave like a civilized adult, he/she should not be shocked when a kid corrects him/her. The op has an aged mother that he has the responsibility to protect either from strangers or otherwise. He did the right thing by confronting his father. I do not need to give reasons why because that would clearly show how stupiid any one who questions that truly is. Try watching your wife beat up your mum(even if your mum was the trouble maker) and see how that feels. @op- what has happened has happened. Try to calm down and let this slide. But when the opportunity arises, let your dad know that both he and your mum are one of your utmost priorities for as long as you continue to breath on this earth and that you will not sit and watch any body- I mean anybody lift a finger on your mum even if that includes confronting him. He should live a good example so as not to lose respect as the head of the home. You are obviously the first son and the reason why first sons are giving preferences in africa is because they assist/take over the heading of the home when the main head seems to be 'needing' assistance. Nothing justifies violence especially in a marriage/home so Honoring a battered mother by confrontation brings blessings from your creator that no human curse can surpass.
Now you have confirmed than you are an eternal curse! How can you refer to someone's father as a brute. May your own children call you brute and even worse names! You are finished. At this age no sense,just a bumbling fool.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by koyyess: 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
dinachi:

Now you have confirmed than you are an eternal curse! How can you refer to someone's father as a brute. May your own children call you brute and even worse names! You are finished. At this age no sense,just a bumbling fool.
What a clueless illiterate. Where did I say his father is a brute? When I used that word, I was referring to superstitious, demon possessed animals like you with wicked hearts telling the op that he should have ignored the slap because his mother probably deserved it. You are the one that is cursed right from your mother's womb! She should have flushed you out. Dumb negro!
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigeria is finished. OP, I have some advice for you. Poison your father to death. Bloody bastarrd
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Emmydek(m): 12:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Freest:

i didn't get him angry as he was angry before i even got there. I only went to appeal to him. by the way am more angrier and wanna move out today. But need to teach him a moral lesson before leaving hence d need for this advice

follow this smooth path of 'lessoning' your dad....-you know this devil's beans (werepe) put it in all his clothes....! wink
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 4:04am On Mar 21, 2015
adahgold:
May my mum soul rest in peace,if my mum was alive and this happen I swear I will beat my father nothing fit stop am,some people they talk rubbish for this place no matter wat my mum did at that age beating is not the answer,I expect him to deal issues with wisdom. Forget swear if him swear my mama go bless me,someone here say if u do it (i mean beat your father)ur child will do they same forget that thing if you no beat ur wife ur son will not beat u period, love ma mum till now...
keep it this up my dear. U have made my day. My adcvse to u is from now on, take a critical evaluatiom of your live. U are inwardly empty. A young man who open his mouth and say I will beat my father, is just alive but is carrying with him dead soul. You father has already disown you unknown to u. Your end will justify your means. Just wait. Senseless boy. Tifuakwa. If I had known that there is a post like this, I would have jumped it. You are a regret to humanity.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 4:21am On Mar 21, 2015
RedBenson:

What things have made it to happen in your own life? People come to net and all claim Obama's and Dangote's children. Lates 20s, and so what? Do you know if he just finished school and never really gain his ground financially?
Are you alright? Go back and read what you have written. Does it make any meaning in the area of both grammar and sense?
Since he is financially nothing according to your post, why should he then move out?
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 4:36am On Mar 21, 2015
Ghadafy:

Your comprehension is very bad. Maybe you should go and help the op to beat his father. I was brought up and raised well and I will never raise my voice on my parents.
correct one
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by adahgold(m): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2015
deletrue:
keep it this up my dear. U have made my day. My adcvse to u is from now on, take a critical evaluatiom of your live. U are inwardly empty. A young man who open his mouth and say I will beat my father, is just alive but is carrying with him dead soul. You father has already disown you unknown to u. Your end will justify your means. Just wait. Senseless boy. Tifuakwa. If I had known that there is a post like this, I would have jumped it. You are a regret to humanity.

u r a goat,if u can see or withstand ur father beating ur mother me I can't and by the way did I use ur hand to write my own opinion take ur time goat,idiot na Una be fool for NL,am sure ur parent r divorced!mind ur bizness next time,thunder fire ur generation.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Blackeard(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Na you make mistake na...... if I were you,the moment he slapped my mum,he had lost that respect and na as e dey hot I go yarn am scores.... if e do anyhow e sef go collect anyhow... what non-sense!!....

Anyways..... if he has a car,break windscreen and tear the tire..... and tell him you did it! For every slap your mom collects, damage one personal item of his that is precious to him...e go learn quick.
GBAM!!! Spoken like a true son
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Blackeard(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2015
Some of y'all are missing the point! No One!! I mean No one should hit a Boy's mother when he's still alive. I personally can't stand and watch and bear it. If I even hear u arguing with my mum, I get scared and start looking for a way to break your head or maybe remove your eyes...not to talk of hitting her. The Op confronted his dad for hitting his mum, he had every fvcking right to. So all of you talking trash about curses and other forms of superstitious Bullshitt obviously never grew up with a loving mother or are just plain excruciatingly stvpid. If it were my mum, I would go as far as threatening my father..its my mother for fvcks sake, My second God!! OP don't break anything. Just move out if he shows no remorse, if u have enough cash, take your mother with u. Let your old man be lonely for sometime, he'll come back to his senses.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
adahgold:

u r a goat,if u can see or withstand ur father beating ur mother me I can't and by the way did I use ur hand to write my own opinion take ur time goat,idiot na Una be fool for NL,am sure ur parent r divorced!mind ur bizness next time,thunder fire ur generation.
you are even sounding very elementary. In fact, you are a misfortune not only to your immediate family but to the entire human race. Your existence today is of no significance because you are a lost being. Your entirety is full of high degree of regrets. Very uncultured, mannerless and irrelevant boy. As you open that your mouth to say you will beat your father, just know it that you are a complete mistake to humanity. A barbarian and foolish child. When you were burn, am sure your father and indeed the entire family and neighbours jubilated but it is very cleat that you are without benefit to all those mentioned above. You are a child without future and direction.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by adahgold(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
deletrue:
you are even sounding very elementary. In fact, you are a misfortune not only to your immediate family but to the entire human race. Your existence today is of no significance because you are a lost being. Your entirety is full of high degree of regrets. Very uncultured, mannerless and irrelevant boy. As you open that your mouth to say you will beat your father, just know it that you are a complete mistake to humanity. A barbarian and foolish child. When you were burn, am sure your father and indeed the entire family and neighbours jubilated but it is very cleat that you are without benefit to all those mentioned above. You are a child without future and direction.

see goat wey they talk,u r a wasted sperm,sha I no blame u Una family no dey
mind Una bizness,if u dey talk abt manner less as u talk na wetin ur family dey always tell u I no, may devill give you garri drink there.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by deletrue: 10:31am On Mar 21, 2015
adahgold:

see goat wey they talk,u r a wasted sperm,sha I no blame u Una family no dey
mind Una bizness,if u dey talk abt manner less as u talk na wetin ur family dey always tell u I no, may devill give you garri drink there.
To be very frank to you, the father is the head of the famiily settings. Whether good or bad, God has bestowed that and it is his sole rite. In the Bible, it is clear that childred should obey their parents so that their days be long. Next time, never voice that out again even within your mind much more saying it in a public forum. It is very bad. No father would want to hear that his son want to beat him up. After reading that your post, I showed it to my wife, and her remarks was also bitter. Take care and cheers. Wishing you good luck.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by adahgold(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
deletrue:
To be very frank to you, the father is the head of the famiily settings. Whether good or bad, God has bestowed that and it is his sole rite. In the Bible, it is clear that childred should obey their parents so that their days be long. Next time, never voice that out again even within your mind much more saying it in a public forum. It is very bad. No father would want to hear that his son want to beat him up. After reading that your post, I showed it to my wife, and her remarks was also bitter.

Take care and cheers. Wishing you good luck.

am sorry for insulting u but u started the insult first. Bro I won't lie to u,I can't watch anybody hit my mum,I mean anybody I still stand on my word if he should try it I will beat him and I would not regret it.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Freest(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thanks all. I learnt alot and have made decisions that have helped me. NL is still one great family. The insults made me think, the commendations gave me directions. Am indeed grateful i could count on you guys
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Freest(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
Freest:
It happened this morning oh, was bathing and prepping for work when i heard my dad at the top of his voice, before i knew it i heard mumsy crying, he had slapped her. Am in the same house( Haven't been able to move out yet) and i couldn't just bear my mum crying so i went to my dad to tell him what he did was not right. He is almost 60 and so is his wife, at that age you slap your wife i was trying to use the voice of reason as i was angry but kept my calm (Who wouldn't be angry seeing his/her mum cry?) before i could finish explaining and appealing to him i received from his left hand of righteousness a resounding slap... it got me confused as i didn't know what i did to deserve such. I didn't say anything harsh nor abusive. Am angry but didn't wanna return that slap nor say words I'll regret. I told him I'm moving out and he just lost a son, he replied that i wont be missed. I wanna do something he'll never forget, before i leave, please i need advice as it dented my personality even amongst my younger siblings and neighbors. I really am confused on what to do before moving out. Am so pissed now
pls sincere advice. thanks
Thanks all. I learnt alot and have made decisions that have helped me. NL is still one great family. The insults made me think, the commendations gave me directions. Am indeed grateful i could count on you guys
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by itstpia8: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2015
hm
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by HaneefahRN(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2015
Eeyah, I pity ur mom sha cos for ur dad to still be slapping her at this old age of theirs, then she must av been chopping correct beating when they were younger.
U shld't av intervened and stand up to ur Dad in the heat of the moment, 'although I dnt blame u, even as a lady I dnt think I can watch such happen wtout confronting him' u cld av waited call them separately and try to diffuse the situation. My advice is if u av the means and can afford to, pack out of the house bt dnt do anything silly trying to get back at ur dad. U're a grown man u knw
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by Blackeard(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Lol the comments here tho. The Nigga didn't do anything wrong in trying to protect his mother. You should always protect the women in your lives no matter what. If the beating continues moving out is a good option till he comes to his senses.
Re: I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return by alujonjonkijon: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
dont u have omo ori odo in your house.jus wait till your dad turn his back on u and hit him on the head .omo ofo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dad Begs For Forgiveness For Defiling His Daughters. / The Good Wife By Nigeria Standards (pic) / OPEN MARKETPLACE... Get Good Products At Unbeatable Rates Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.