Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,857 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria (1935 Views)

Pls What Is The Best Alternative To Adsense / Why You Should Enroll For This Professional Course Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2015
good morning fellow NLers, just came out of NYSC, am so confused right now dnt know d IT to enroll in that is very lucrative in the Labour market,pls help me i want to visit NIIT office here in ph to register...TNX

NB: studied computer science in UNICAL
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Taylor86:
good morning fellow NLers, just came out of NYSC, am so confused right now dnt know d IT to enroll in that is very lucrative in the Labour market,pls help me i want to visit NIIT office here in ph to register...TNX

NB: studied computer science in UNICAL

and yet you don't know,

you must be really joking...

y always reversed is d case in 9ja. Flop
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and yet you don't know,

ah ah bros no b so naa, even professionals and think tanks at times suffer indecision, easy naaa
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by trytillmake(m): 11:51am On Mar 20, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

and yet you don't know,

Guy u dn't need to blame him, Naija schools na soso cram dem dey cram to pass exam, after that uare on yr own,

OP wat i will advise u can either go for networking get yr CCNA, hustle for a job as a network admin, u will learn and go for yr CCNP

OR U go into programming, now we have web,desktop, mobile ok which has much prospects, i will advise u go for C# (C sharp) with MSSQL (i could have said PHP but with determination u can start from C#) learn it very well and do some projects, u can be taken as an intern in an I.T firm with that knowledge.

i could write more but let me wait for other comments
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
trytillmake:

Guy u dn't need to blame him, Naija schools na soso cram dem dey cram to pass exam, after that uare on yr own,

OP wat i will advise u can either go for networking get yr CCNA, hustle for a job as a network admin, u will learn and go for yr CCNP

OR U go into programming, now we have web,desktop, mobile ok which has much prospects, i will advise u go for C# (C sharp) with MSSQL (i could have said PHP but with determination u can start from C#) learn it very well and do some projects, u can be taken as an intern in an I.T firm with that knowledge.

i could write more but let me wait for other comments
tnk u very much bro, really appreciate ur contributions. pls write more GOd BLESS
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Guyson(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
Go for any one of the three: programming & software development (with C# and/or Java), network and hardware engineering (with cisco tecnology), or Information Security and Hacking.

Forget about NIIT. Look for an ON-THE-JOB professional to train you ONE-ON-ONE
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by bedfordng(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
go for something you have passion for at least.with that drive, you can focus
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guyson:
Go for any one of the three: programming & software development (with C# and/or Java), network and hardware engineering (with cisco tecnology), or Information Security and Hacking.

Forget about NIIT. Look for an ON-THE-JOB professional to train you ONE-ON-ONE

bros gud work u are doing here for me, pls I would go for information security and Hacking but meeting a trainer one on one how do i get the certificate
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Guyson(m): 10:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
Taylor86:

bros gud work u are doing here for me, pls I would go for information security and Hacking but meeting a trainer one on one how do i get the certificate

You can always apply for CEH certication at www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker

I don't advise you to go for any certification, your university degree in computer science is a better certificate.

There are many people with the certification who can't even tell where there hacked email was last accessed from.

NB: some companies sponsor the certification of their staff

#JustSabiTheTinFirst

1 Like

Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guyson:

You can always apply for CEH certication at www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker

I don't advise you to go for any certification, your university degree in computer science is a better certificate.

There are many people with the certification who can't even tell where there hacked email was last accessed from.

NB: some companies sponsor the certification of their staff

#JustSabiTheTinFirst
tnx bro, but an uncle just told me hackers dnt easily get employed in nigeria...how true is that
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Guyson(m): 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Taylor86:

tnx bro, but an uncle just told me hackers dnt easily get employed in nigeria...how true is that

When you get a job in a company you will answer the title of Information security expert. Lot of them work in banks, telecommunication companies like MTN, etc. To stop hackers from penetrating their system.

Remember only a thief can catch a thief

You will definitely gain employment coz an informatin security expert must be good in programming and/or networking

I.E you can fit in so many job position and if you don't get a job #GoIllegal (lol)

NB: if you are just starting out, don't jump into hacking & information security. Take basic course in programming and networking for you to know how a system works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Guyson:

When you get a job in a company you will answer the title of Information security expert. Lot of them work in banks, telecommunication companies like MTN, etc. To stop hackers from penetrating their system.

Remember only a thief can catch a thief

You will definitely gain employment coz an informatin security expert must be good in programming and/or networking

I.E you can fit in so many job position and if you don't get a job #GoIllegal (lol)

NB: if you are just starting out, don't jump into hacking & information security. Take basic course in programming and networking for you to know how a system works
bro u are really a guru, dnt know how to reward you for a selfless service....God bless ur hustle. wish you were looking ph i would have seen u one on one...I hv always needed a mentor now u are here, pls are you on what'sapp
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Taylor86:

bro u are really a guru, dnt know how to reward you for a selfless service....God bless ur hustle. wish you were looking ph i would have seen u one on one...I hv always needed a mentor now u are here, pls are you on what'sapp
I smell an ajebutter graduate on the loose, its always like that jst make extensive research on either C or C# or networking then choose one or u can opt for web development especially php
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Guyson(m): 5:00am On Mar 21, 2015
Taylor86:

Ya 08164625597
Re: Pls What's The Best IT Professional Course To Study In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
sad

(1) (Reply)

Microsoft Office 2016 Activator Free Download / What Sure Ways Can I Earn Online? / Who Will Give Me Adsense Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.