Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria (30131 Views)

Artificial Pregnancy Bump By Hakeem Effect On Beverly Naya / 15 Nigerians Making Us Proud In Hollywood*Pics* / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by TheFilmmaker: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
igbo2011:
With more gay people means less population. They want to depopulate black people in different ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwnJbeKIko

[size=22pt]What a DUNCE!

Chai!

Nigga, go grab a book!

(*spits*)
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
brainiac5:
look dude it is too much of freedom that is killing dis planet, without checks and caution gayism will be random. Even if the bill is not effective it shows that we still have an atom of discipline left in africa. The effect of gayism is slowly eating america to crumbs, it will be the replay of sodom's fall. Even animals know that homosexuality is bad.
am not saying its good but if we should persecute homosexuals, we should also do the same to fornicators or didnt Jesus Christ once say "if any of you have not sinned, cast a stone" ?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hehe...these guys think supporting equal rights for everyone will make you gay

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2015
igbo2011:
With more gay people means less population. They want to depopulate black people in different ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBwnJbeKIko

WTF! Is that a Vigilant Christian video? God help you

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

Just because animals do it doesn't mean it is right.
Funny enough I knew someone would throw this response and I agree, that also doesn't mean it's wrong...animals(apart from us) don't also drive a car....does that make it right/wrong?

That is animals, they have no moral obligation unlike humans.
Humans are animals and belong to a group called "social animals" which share certain traits of which one is moral care for young ones

Animals kill each other and eat each other.
Humans have also been doing that(and some still are)...And if left without a choice we'd still be doing it.

If human did the same, it is considered evil and cannibalism.
Not neccesarily.....a lot of civilizations endorsed such without a hint of any "evil" act done....plus cannibalism also extends to eating dead individuals also.

So people should stop running to animals for their justification. We might be classified scientifically in the same group but doesn't mean we are the same.
If you noticed my comments, you'd see that I merely pointed out the fault in offering justification from animals....
Eitherway I guess most mindsets think you're either for A or B.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by old2boy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
The plan was hatched since the 80s. in a book project titlled ‘before the ball‘ to help Americans get rid of gay hatred. Plan includes
-Initiate promising youths in diff fields into homos
-Help them succeed
-Let everyone like them
-Then blackmail them to come out!
It worked in USA and op is correct, if we do not ban these movies now it will work here.
sad it does not last. anyone remember Justin Fash? End Times.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Christafarian(m): 7:04pm On Mar 22, 2015
Of course! A 4.5 billion years old entity will just end like that, right?

[/quote]
Yes, just like that. And in a twinkling of an eye too.

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Christafarian(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
Of course! A 4.5 billion years old entity will just end like that, right?

Yes, just like that. And in a twinkling of an eye too.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
walked in like a boss player...

light ma' cigar...

grab the mic clear ma' throat...

i love doggystyling bitchzz n i love them girlzz too...

i dont blend over 4 fagzz n l dont allow faggzz 2 blend 4 me cuz i hate shit...

i roll with doggzz n i dont judge faggzz 4 lovin dogg azz cuz itz ah fagg tin n not ma' tin....

i'll keep lovin bitchzz till the day ma life clock stop....

ama out!

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by jeffoe(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
With time I believe a cure will be discovered, except that gay persons might attempt to subdue the research, I don't hate homosexuals but I am disgusted by homosexuality, with the way this people are trying so hard to redefine marriage and what a family should be like, they are not sparing any means.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
People need to get a damn life. I can make the same case about slavery, racism, colonialism etc. People need to be less paranoid

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
olareed:
hey u are here
yeah of course im here smiley
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by qasmah(f): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hallowed be thy name...Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven...lead us not into temptation n deliver us from evil...

1 Like

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by simplisity(m): 7:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God that he has given us concience to know, and it only d truth that will set man free. What is d truth? The truth is that, the eyes were made to see and not to hear, the ear were made to hear and not to see, a mangoa tree bears mangoa fruits and not cashew, vice versa, man was made to marry or to procreat wit a woman, it is also d same in d animal world. Electricity can only give light wen d positive pole comes incontact wit d negative poles and not positive to positive, it an errow. U cant cheat the nature and u cant give wat u dont have, it is an errow. Man cant procreat wit his felow man, not only that is abomination, it is an errow and very unnatural. Remember d law of gravity, watever that goes up must surely come down. Homosexuality/ lesbianism will die a natural dead, i only pity those that r into it, it is not only that they have rejected themselves, nature has rejected them and they r doomed by their actions. If u r into it, it is d high time u tell urself d truth and desist frm it bcs Hell is real and as well as Heaven, there is no repentance in d grave, God is very interested in u bcs u r special to him, imagin an image of God turning into Homosexualism/lesbianism, God help us.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by qasmah(f): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

am not saying its good but if we should persecute homosexuals, we should also do the same to fornicators or didnt Jesus Christ once say "if any of you have not sinned, cast a stone" ?
Should we then thrive in sin?
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by KoloOyinbo(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
qasmah:
Should we then thrive in sin?

If two people want to sin in private affecting no one then that is between them and God (who will probably judge them much more leniently than any of the bigots on this forum).

A MUCH bigger sin is the savage and primitive barbarism than would persecute them for it!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, Nigeria has passed an anti-gay bill subjecting anyone caught in a gay act to a sentence of 14yrs in prison. But how long do you think such a law will last? Not for long, with the recent trend of events. Why? Because we as a nation are getting exposed more and more to a medium that promotes LGBT(lesbians-gays-bisexuals-transgender). That medium is the products of the american movie industry, hollywood.

Ever bought an american movie in the past to discovered the subtle way in which homosexualism is promoted? Well, it's now in your face. Currently, the world is getting carried away from the trend of movies that don't span beyond 2hrs to movies that go beyond hundreds of hours, cos most viewers often wished some movies don't end, a reason why series came into the picture, getting people glued to their TVs consuming the contents of such movies.

Has anyone noticed the alarming rate at which the american movie industry promotes gay? No american movie goes by without a gay content this days. From Oz to spartacus, tyrant to tudors, game of thrones to housewives etc. Even the 2hrs movies of today hardly go without a gay content, even if it's just the mention of the word GAY e.g the INTERVIEW and 50 SHADES OF GREY.

I was cruising round town with my brother and a friend yesterday when some radio OAPs were discussing about a new TV series called EMPIRE. I wasn't interested in their discussion till my bro and his friend started talking about how interesting the series is, that they can't wait to get the 2nd season. I decided to get the season 1 on my way back. Barely 10minutes into the first episode, I was greeted by a scene showing 2 grown guys kissing and acting all emotional. The characters were jamal and his girlfriend michael.

What annoys me most is the way they( the directors of these movies) try to persuade people into thinking there's nothing wrong with the homosexualism, giving it a good promotion...like making the gay character appear as someone with a good heart but clearly misunderstood. They throw in a gay relationship that is deeply rooted in a 100% love, honesty, faithfulness and loyalty, making straight people jealous cos a 100% of everything is not obtainable in a straight relationship. The gay character in the series EMPIRE, jamal, was giving a very attractive role so as to lure unsuspecting viewers into the world of gayism. In the movie, he's from a rich family with a music empire, the most talented among them with a voice to kill any female, the gentle one, loves a kid he's not certain of it's paternity(how many guys do that?), the only one who cares about their ex-convict mum and several other qualities that can make a die-hard homophobic person go emotional and accept him for who he is. Everybody loves a guy with the above qualities. To pave way for the acceptance of homosexualism, the several hollywood directors are now moulding characters with such qualities and making them gay. Such strategy leaves viewers toning down their hate or dislike for homosexuals.

And that's where I fear for Nigeria. In the next few years, going by the rate at which we are exposed to the hollywood contents, majority of those that jubilated when the anti-gay bill was passed, will storm the streets demanding for its reversal.

i think you missed the big picture

the series are highlighting what is happening in our present day living

i think there are/were trying to show, how hard it is to come out for those who want to come out and how hard it is for parents who homophobic

the same thing which was in BEING MARY JEN (mary jen goes to help a friend in fooling the parents that she is a her girlfriend unfortunately the guy's mum knows that their son is gay and father is pissed not because the son is gay but becoz he lyed, making parents believe he is straight) --- high profile black people are coming out

In Scandal US not the south african {we have the same highlighting of recent things happening}, (a black boy is shot dead by the police they claim he pulled out a knife to the officer, the father dont believe the police story and he takes a gun, goes and seat next to his son's body and demand to speak the police officer who shot his son) ---- blacks are being killed by trigger happy cops in america

If a parent is homophobic then dont let them watch such content its not the series's faulty but you the parent you have the control to what your kids watch while in home and let tv lead your kid's life but you the parent

For grown up people, why bother its what s/he has decided to do with his body it doesnt affect you in any way so why bother your self

i think we can only start to worry about gay people when they start to groom young kids and when the human kind is about to be extinct as we would require every man and every woman to repopulate earth as for now we have to many abandoned kids from the so called straight couples and the lucky one are being adopted by the gay people. so until all straight people are looking after there own kids with no single abondoned kids roaming about with no either parent looking after those kids then we should shut up and look at what us straight people are doing to help those kids

Gays people have been there ever since the creation of human kind even if we put laws they will still go underground and continue to exist

5 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by denedene(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2015
that's why I don't watch movies @least no homo in all my ps4 cds
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nonor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
[b][/b]Hahahahahahahahaha! Chimoooo! I can't stop lauhging biko! grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by mcgaius: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

u knw what?, u arent making any sense...

Maybe you are the one making sense .Of all the holes on earth, you chose the anus.You need Jesus in your life.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by olareed(m): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2015
mzteemarh:
yeah of course im here smiley
yea..i forgot to finish my discussion with u the other time...drop ur contact so we talk berra
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 22, 2015
olareed:
yea..i forgot to finish my discussion with u the other time...drop ur contact so we talk berra
I cant drop my contact here.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2015
mcgaius:

Maybe you are the one making sense .Of all the holes on earth, you chose the anus.You need Jesus in your life.
u are sick.
Am not gay am just saying that if a huge portion of nigerians fornicate, why should they condemn homsexuality despite both being a sin.
You need sense in ur life

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by Tonason: 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Yes, Nigeria has passed an anti-gay bill subjecting anyone caught in a gay act to a sentence of 14yrs in prison. But how long do you think such a law will last? Not for long, with the recent trend of events. Why? Because we as a nation are getting exposed more and more to a medium that promotes LGBT(lesbians-gays-bisexuals-transgender). That medium is the products of the american movie industry, hollywood.

Ever bought an american movie in the past to discovered the subtle way in which homosexualism is promoted? Well, it's now in your face. Currently, the world is getting carried away from the trend of movies that don't span beyond 2hrs to movies that go beyond hundreds of hours, cos most viewers often wished some movies don't end, a reason why series came into the picture, getting people glued to their TVs consuming the contents of such movies.

Has anyone noticed the alarming rate at which the american movie industry promotes gay? No american movie goes by without a gay content this days. From Oz to spartacus, tyrant to tudors, game of thrones to housewives etc. Even the 2hrs movies of today hardly go without a gay content, even if it's just the mention of the word GAY e.g the INTERVIEW and 50 SHADES OF GREY.

I was cruising round town with my brother and a friend yesterday when some radio OAPs were discussing about a new TV series called EMPIRE. I wasn't interested in their discussion till my bro and his friend started talking about how interesting the series is, that they can't wait to get the 2nd season. I decided to get the season 1 on my way back. Barely 10minutes into the first episode, I was greeted by a scene showing 2 grown guys kissing and acting all emotional. The characters were jamal and his girlfriend michael.

What annoys me most is the way they( the directors of these movies) try to persuade people into thinking there's nothing wrong with the homosexualism, giving it a good promotion...like making the gay character appear as someone with a good heart but clearly misunderstood. They throw in a gay relationship that is deeply rooted in a 100% love, honesty, faithfulness and loyalty, making straight people jealous cos a 100% of everything is not obtainable in a straight relationship. The gay character in the series EMPIRE, jamal, was giving a very attractive role so as to lure unsuspecting viewers into the world of gayism. In the movie, he's from a rich family with a music empire, the most talented among them with a voice to kill any female, the gentle one, loves a kid he's not certain of it's paternity(how many guys do that?), the only one who cares about their ex-convict mum and several other qualities that can make a die-hard homophobic person go emotional and accept him for who he is. Everybody loves a guy with the above qualities. To pave way for the acceptance of homosexualism, the several hollywood directors are now moulding characters with such qualities and making them gay. Such strategy leaves viewers toning down their hate or dislike for homosexuals.

And that's where I fear for Nigeria. In the next few years, going by the rate at which we are exposed to the hollywood contents, majority of those that jubilated when the anti-gay bill was passed, will storm the streets demanding for its reversal.

Satan is on the loose but just for a little time. The world is corrupt. Obama has given the occultic people to moral to come out boldly. But at the end God will judge everyone according to how he or she lived on earth. God is watching.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by naijaboyof4life(m): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
davien:

Funny enough I knew someone would throw this response and I agree, that also doesn't mean it's wrong...animals(apart from us) don't also drive a car....does that make it right/wrong?

Humans are animals and belong to a group called "social animals" which share certain traits of which one is moral care for young ones

Humans have also been doing that(and some still are)...And if left without a choice we'd still be doing it.

Not neccesarily.....a lot of civilizations endorsed such without a hint of any "evil" act done....plus cannibalism also extends to eating dead individuals also.

If you noticed my comments, you'd see that I merely pointed out the fault in offering justification from animals....
Eitherway I guess most mindsets think you're either for A or B.

The car example doesn't make any sense cause car is a result of human intelligence, high self awareness and science. A car is not a subject of morality just as shaving, those are commodities.
I am not talking about whether people do it or not. I am talking about the morality of it not the just the action.
Humans have been murdering but we don't say it is right but when animals do it, we say it is a natural process. That is because humans have been subject to a moral standard, animals are not.

"a lot of civilizations endorsed such without a hint of any "evil" act done....plus cannibalism also extends to eating dead individuals also."
My point exactly and people thought it was and it is wrong hence moral implication. They endorsed it as some type of ritual, desire but that didn't make it right.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by naijaboyof4life(m): 11:09pm On Mar 22, 2015
Briareos:

The fact that you think "gay" is an insult is pretty amusing. Pretty much the same way a Caucasian that thinks "racism against blacks" is a nigger.

Don't compare a skin feature to a preference.
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by RaphChiji: 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2015
Do you have to mention the name of the films that promote gay?don't u know some people might get curious and in order to see what happened,it may change their view and character.SO,WHY DO U CHOSE TO JOIN THEM IN PREACHING,PROMOTING AND ADVERTISING GAY.BE WARNED!!!
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
naijaboyof4life:

The car example doesn't make any sense cause car is a result of human intelligence, high self awareness and science. A car is not a subject of morality just as shaving, those are commodities.
Again you seem to think mediocre....
Besides the fact that you misrepresented my initial reply to that fellow as a "justification" for homosexuality....you seem to think I was extending morality to objects when I was merely citing actions...I.e "driving"

I am not talking about whether people do it or not. I am talking about the morality of it not the just the action.
Actions and objectives define morality.....you seem to think morality is a standard when it's demonstrably not....
Here's a thought experiment.....if you were in a car about to reverse and you happened to hit someone, are you more liable to account(be held criminally responsible) for that action if you were aware of that action or not? undecided
You caused harm sure....but was that your objective?

That above test would justify actions and objectives towards something being moral or not...

Humans have been murdering but we don't say it is right but when animals do it, we say it is a natural process.
I'm amused by this response.....you're Again confusing two completely different things...

One is that,murder is rather defined as this;

"Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought."

As you can see,by definition only human beings murder.....if you check any dictionary....the specific definition is for human beings alone.....we only generalize the term to refer to other creatures whenever we see fit.

Secondly, you seem to confuse "natural" with "moral", although I see that you're accustomed to interchanging those words(judging from your replies)...

Something being natural means it occurs in nature....that's it....no morals attached.

Something moral is simply dynamic because there's no known completely justifable right or wrongs..a lot of things play into something being right or wrong....one I've mentioned is the objective....there are also...the actions effect on others....the actions effect on yourself and how that action would help/harm you if done by everyone else....these ideas aren't new....they are just some of the basic things societies figured out.

That is because humans have been subject to a moral standard, animals are not.
As you can see by my above post....you are wrong...
Actions....objectives...it's relation with others....it's benefit and/or harm when done by others are all points that come in the face of your alleged "moral standard"...

From even the definition of murder you'd see that something like murder isn't "right/wrong" till a justification is considered before concluding it as "murder"

"a lot of civilizations endorsed such without a hint of any "evil" act done....plus cannibalism also extends to eating dead individuals also."
My point exactly and people thought it was and it is wrong hence moral implication. They endorsed it as some type of ritual, desire but that didn't make it right.
Bring your attention to those bolded words.... and review my post(from top to bottom again)

My posts have been trying to tell you(in the easiest way possible) that "right/wrong" aren't solid concepts....cannibalism might seem bad to you and a lot of people who also share that view, but what now made it right for a lot of people?
First we need a defintion of cannibalism...it is;

is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

and there's also a generalized definition in zoology..

cannibalism is the act of one individual of a species consuming all or part of another individual of the same species as food

Okay, now that we have the definition(s), what objectives would justify the action?

How about scarcity of food?....insanity?...you've already offered other things like "desire, ritual"....now if there were a "standard", why do those points make that action justifiable? undecided

I would urge you to think on these few points and also don't rush to think people are either for A or B.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by grandstar(m): 1:05am On Mar 23, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Pls pick up your bible and read Matthew 24. We live in the last days 2 Tim 3: 1-5. Verse 13 tells us things will only get worse
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by davien(m): 4:07am On Mar 23, 2015
grandstar:

Pls pick up your bible and read Matthew 24. We live in the last days 2 Tim 3: 1-5. Verse 13 tells us things will only get worse

The bible also says this too...

Leviticus 3:17

It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Leviticus 11:7

And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Leviticus 19:27

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Leviticus 19:28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Are all these valid or do you pick and choose?

2 Likes

Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by grandstar(m): 5:02am On Mar 23, 2015
davien:

The bible also says this too...

Leviticus 3:17

It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Leviticus 11:7

And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you.

Leviticus 19:27

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

Leviticus 19:28

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.

Are all these valid or do you pick and choose?

Thanks for your quotes. Its obvious you are either religious or conversant. I appreciate that.

I am not picking and choosing.

The bible says that Christ is the end of the law (Romans 10:4). Once Christ died, the Law of Moses came to an end.

To understand it better, read Chapter 3 of Galatians

I know you are also aware of Apostle Peter vision about unclean animals where it was now clean for them to be eaten
Re: Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria by olareed(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2015
mzteemarh:
I cant drop my contact here.
where would u?...or betterstill,use this asunmogejoolayinka@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How MTN Is Killing The Quality Of Project Fame West Africa With Greediness / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / 3 Idiots - 2017 Nollywood Movie Thriller - YET FILMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.