Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Brain Teaser - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Brain Teaser (571 Views)

Brain Teaser (are You A Genius???) / A Little Brain Teaser Guys!!! / Checkout This Brain Teaser. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Teaser by kaylawlah(m): 9:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Five cousins are celebrating New Year's Day. Using the following clues, determine each person's age, birth date, and birth time.

Names: Alvin, Donna, Jerry, Laura, Steve (Donna and Laura are girls)
Ages: 28, 29, 30, 31, 32
Months: February, May, June, August, October
Dates: 9th, 11th, 15th, 29th, 31st
Times: 6:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 2:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 7:00 PM

1) Two of the boys were born in a leap year.
2) Neither girl was born in the morning.
3) Both girls were born in the first half of the month.
4) One of the boys was born three hours later in the day than one of the girls.
5) No one celebrated a golden birthday last year, and no one will celebrate a golden birthday this year.
6) The five people are: Alvin, the person who is 32 years old, the person born in August, the person born on the 11th, and the person born at 9:00 AM.
7) The person born at 6:00 AM is older than the girl born on the 15th, who is older than the boy born in October.
cool Jerry was born earlier in the year than the person born on the 11th, who was born earlier in the year than the person who is 28 years old.
9) The person born in May was born earlier in the month than the person born at 7:00 PM, who was born earlier in the month than the person who is 30 years old.
10) The person born on the 29th was born earlier in the day than the person who is 31 years old, who was born earlier in the day than the person born in June.
11) Steve and Donna have the two closest birthdays.
Re: Brain Teaser by CountDracula(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
I lost interest wen I got to number 2
Re: Brain Teaser by kaylawlah(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
CountDracula:
I lost interest wen I got to number 2

Lolx...

(1) (Reply)

I Want Change, (not Like My President But Like The Common Man) / Letter To My Unborn Child '2015' / Request For Interesting Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.