Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) (22076 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Some People Will Not Take Their Children To This School- Pic / Hilarious: A Guy Sitting Next To These Beautiful Babe In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by DanceVille: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
Though, I didn't blame this Student, maybe that is the only remaining possession he has....

Lolz!...Abeg One word for this Student please!...
View pic below!.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by cozy7(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2015
Is that his goat or his baby, plz look well?
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by DaZion(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
No b small thing o...Dz dude na "Mugu".
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Viktoh(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
undecided
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
It might be a his girlfriend turned to goat to cover-up from the girl's parents. Just keep money close to the goat and see its reaction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by encryptjay(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Lawd!
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by angrybird007: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
That must be GEJ
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by pweetixandy: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
But why mods?

Whoever moved this sheet to the fp just started using the a multimedia phone last night.
1. This pic has been around for years

2. That doesn't look like a student!

3. The mods must be crazy

30 Likes

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by joystickextendr: 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
old pic smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Blackchampion(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
And a mentally sound MOD deemed dis FP worthy? Huh?

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by eleojo23: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
There are more important topics needing attention in the various sections. Mods, please look into that.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by ikaawe: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
old pics

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by kayultimate(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
and so
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by mrbillz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
This is so funny that I forgot to laugh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by BUSHHUNTER: 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Stale picture.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Blackchampion(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
angrybird007:
That must be GEJ
See ur life?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by steppin: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
That's no student...future northern nomad in the making.
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by coolestca(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
so...
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by afribookorg(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
pweetixandy:
But why mods?

Whoever moved this sheet to the fp just started using the a multimedia phone last night.

1. This pic has been around for years

2. That doesn't look like a student!

3. The mods must be crazy
bro,1Oyrs ban awaits u grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Ynsai(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
W
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by Ynsai(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
W
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Smh for frontpage
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by NoContract(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nairaland has gone to the dogs shocked
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by phlio(m): 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
seen this countless times
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by boujaye: 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
angrybird007:
That must be GEJ

ask God for forgiveness
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by dapizy02(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mr Poster, wat exactly do u want me to comment?
Re: Hilarious: A Student Backing His Goat Along, Going To School...( Pic) by PapTzy(m): 12:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Yeye Post. tongue

In other news...

Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy,‎ love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and‎ awisdom for days to come and success with everything I do‎ today, and tomorrow!‎

Make una join wish me Happy Birthday.

God bless y'all

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Vs Women Gender Jokes. . . / Dog's Diary Vs Cat's Diary (old But Still Cool) / Riddle-what Is X?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.